Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sagar R MhatreYour feedback matters!
I am 15 year old female my mother is 40 year old she has high blood pressure and thyroid problem for these she is taking tablet but no result how to cure these diseases.
I have lost a lot of hair during chicken pox which took more than seven days to get cured. Will the hair grow back?
I suffer from severe pain during my menstruation so much so that I cannot avoid taking pain killers for 2 consecutive days. Earlier I use to vomit and my BP use to come down but it has improved since 2 years. All my ultrasound report and uterus report are normal. I consulted 6 doctors till date and most of them say the pain will go gradually after marriage and gave me Iron pills to have. I am married now but this problem is still pertaining. I have been facing this since 7 years. Pls help and guide. Does taking often pain killers during menses is OK? I hope it will not affect me in conceiving in future.
I do not knw why my skin is oily and there are also some pimples. One thing more my whole part of body is itching plzz suggest me some home remedies.
I have very weak by my height weight please help for me to grow by weight vastly in month food are any process tell me thanks.
He is just 19 and having back pain and how to relief from that back pain he don't do anything then how back pain arises?
I have problem of increase in weight and my belly was increasing though im doing dieting and not eating oil food also can you suggest me for loss of weight due to this I can not breath properly also if I walk a distance more than 2kms.
I have been suffering from heavy cough for past two to three days and while coughing, my head is spinning and paining for few wile and am feeling fatigue for wile and my digestion is also not in the proper manner.
Sir. My hair fall too much in a day estimate 100 in a day I try kesh king hair oil last 15 day but no benefit. So sir Which oil is best between coconut oil and. Mustard oil please suggest me does coconut oil have best or other.
The heart is one part of your body that pumps blood relentlessly; to be grateful to the most important organ, it’s your duty to look after its health. Cardiovascular diseases and heart ailments can be prevented by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
Here are a few tips to keep your heart healthy:
- Add fiber to your diet: Making fiber a part of your regular diet is a great idea as the heart works best when it runs on natural fuel. You can achieve this by adding more raw fruits and vegetables in your meals as they are an excellent source of fiber and nutrients.
- Engage in physical activity: Your heart is a muscle and to make it healthier, you need some form of physical exercise. Engaging in cardiovascular forms of exercise for an hour daily keeps your heart in good condition. Engaging in physical activity also reduces the risk of getting a heart disease and acts as a stress buster.
- Cut down on the salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body leading to high blood pressure. This can affect the functioning of the heart; that is to pump blood, which is a major cause of a heart attack. So, cutting down on salt can reduce stress and the risks of heart attacks.
- Manage your weight: People on the overweight side run a risk of getting heart diseases more often than fit and leaner ones as they tend to be more inactive and sluggish. The heart diseases caused due to obesity can be avoided by making minor changes to your diet and exercising on a daily basis.
- Quit smoking: If you are a regular smoker, quitting is the best thing you can do for your heart. The main reason for coronary heart diseases is nicotine present in the cigarette. Once, you quit smoking completely, you will be 50% less likely to run the risks of a heart attack as compared to a regular smoker. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.
I am frequently getting boils in my armpits since four. I had shown to skin specialist. After the usage of antibiotics they disappeared for some period. But after three months again coming frequently.
I always think of past and can't concentrate in present frequent mood swings and always in depression and putting on weight. Is this a psychological problems.
I am a 25 years old I had been suffering from hair loss for 3 months what should I do now to care my hail fall problem the starting was I use to wash my hair with hot water after that my hair start falling it afraid me a lot.
Three Tips to Reduce Back Pain as You Grow Older
Tip 1-Right Nutrition
- Right nutrition is an essential requirement for back pain. Nutrition is provided by sufficient nutrient which gives strengthen to our musculoskeletal system of the body. Nutrient which provides sufficient nutrition are:-
Tip 2. Regular Exercise for Back
- Extra weight means extra stress on your body , which lead to back pain .for those that carry weight in the belly region, the strain on the back only increases. Find an eating plan that works for you, and get your BMI under control. As we can see today,most of our activities are sedentary which does not strengthen up our back muscles rather they weaken them. It is even more necessary to exercise regularly. But make sure to try it with the guidance of an expert. (Either a PT or Yoga therapist.
- Regular exercise builds up the strength of our musculature, mobilises and lubricates our joints and improves the flexibility the most required.
- Not just that even the nourishment to our musculoskeletal system improves with an improved blood circulation.
- The different activities which help our spine and back to strengthen can be - yogic asanas, sun-salutations (for those who can), swimming, cycling and walking.
Tip 3. Right Posture
- As all of us know that we spend lots of time through the day sitting for most of the activities.so it is apparent that your back takes the burden of sitting most of the time. If a right posture is maintained, it can prevent of our back problems.
- Make sure to let your spine take its natural curvature while sitting. you need to keep in mind proper spine alignment not just when watching TV or sitting at your desk at work. The position you sleep in can go in a wrong way keeping back pain occur. the best position is on your side in a relaxed fetal position with your knee bent .place a pillow between your legs, so that as you sleep, the top leg does not slide forward, causing a twist in your lower back .consider also using a small pillow under your neck, so that your spine stay in alignment as much as possible.
- Remember to focus on your small daily movements, such as how you pick up objects (always bend at the knees)how you carry your purse or backpack(make sure it's not too heavy and wear your backpack on both shoulders), invest in a new mattress or/and pillow that are firm and prevent your spine to curve, and add some gentle stretching to your morning routine