Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sagar GundewarYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm a male I want to look very fair and have beautiful skin I want my face, hands, legs and body skin to look fair and glowing, clear and beautiful wat should I use please suggest. Me please help.
I have thin hair for a girl. I am 20 now, but have been continuously losing large amount of hair for over 5 years now. I have so thin hair all around my head. I feel shy when people look at my hair. It's long but thin. I have consulted dermatologist and hair expert. I was not happy with their advice. Dermatologist asked me to clean my scalp and in doing so, I lose more hair. I wash my hair every couple of days and do not go out often in dust. Hair expert suggested a cream for my scalp but I haven't tried it. I am very much tensed and my confidence level has gone so low when in from of folks.
While some scars are negligible, others can mar your beauty. With cosmetic surgery, today, it is easy to remove scars and make them less prominent. Scar revision surgery can range from invasive procedures, such as scar excision to non invasive procedures like cryotherapy, laser therapy and topical silicone therapy. However, none of these have perfect results. The main aim of scar revision surgery is to make the scars blend in as much as possible with the surrounding skin in terms of colour, texture and elevation.
Picking a scar revision procedure is a matter of weighing the pros and cons of each type of procedure and the cause for dissatisfaction:
- Functional limitations of the scar and likelihood of functional impairment after surgery
- Patient's expectations
- Location of the scar
- Quality of skin type and surrounding tissue
Scars are formed due to a number of reasons, such as acne, cuts, burns, surgery and infection in a wound. Scars created by an overproduction of collagen are the most difficult to treat. In most cases, a patient requires multiple surgeries for scar revision.
Some of these surgeries are:
- Surgical Excision: This procedure is usually performed on large scars that do not respond to medication. Here the surgeon shaves and cuts down scar tissue to minimize the size of the scar.
- Laser Surgery: This is used to smoothen the scars with raised or uneven surfaces. It involves the removal of the top layer of skin and tightening of the layer below it.
- Z plasty and W plasty: These surgical treatments aim to reduce the visibility of the scar by repositioning them along the natural lines and creases of the skin. All topics that sent after editing should be considered as approved.
I'm 23yrs old. I have a red birthmark below my left eye (port wine stain) & It's big. Can it be removed?
I am 25 year old female. I have keloid scar for last 7 years. I had done a surgery for the removal of scar. But after one year it grow slowly and now its size is large. Is it cancerous? What should I do.
I am losing my hair and I am so much worried about it. Could you please suggest me an appropriate suggestion for this.
I am suffering for hairfall problem since 3 years. Hairfall is in my family. Is there any solution to this problem. If it is dht thn how to overcome it. I don't want to use minoxidil bcoz it is not permanent solution n has also have serious side effect.
2. Drink at least cup of milk daily.
3. Apply coconut / til oil to your whole body and almond oil to your face at the time of bath. It will help to prevent dryness.
4. Use malai+turmeric+besan once in a day to look beautiful and fresh.
5. Take good sleep.