Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
I'm 25 years old female my gallbladder removed before 2 years bcoz of gallstones and I'm suffering from knees pain from last 3 month and I'm taking homeopathic medicine r-11,34 and calcarea fluorica and phosphorica but sometimes I'm feeling like pain and heavy pressure in my knees even I can't do exercises and jumping properly why it's happening suggest me.
Hii. WE are from a Middle class family. My mom is 45 years old with a weight of 95 kg. She is having so much pain in joints and leg due to overweight. Could you please recommend a budget diet to loose Weight in a month.
Wat do I hav to do if I m suffering from L4-l5 slip The pain now comes in knee But m actually addicted to it. So dosent feel that much But can you suggest me something so that it can go forever apart from operation.
My mother is always having a sense of tingeling in her right and left hand. Mostly in right hand wrist. I suspect it to be blood issue. Maybe the blood is not reaching correctly. Like when we sleep in certain position and blood does not pass through for longer period, this trigger a tingeling in hand. So, I would like to know what can be a permanent solution for this issue? She is suffering for 2 weeks now. Also, her wrist has swollen because of this. Thanks for your understanding and consultation
I am suffering with back pain from last few days, my cholesterol level is 312 and vit d is very less. What can we do.
I am 27 years old. I have pain on right leg on the upper portion. Swelling the surface but not worm. I have taken some pain killer But no relief. I did not keep any xray on the injurious site. Then what can I do. Give me the right decision.
What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems?
Pls hlp me out! M 19 years old. N My shoulders are bended front slightly. It sucks me mentally. I feel uncomfort in front of others. So cn I mak shoulders normal. N how cn I mak normal?
Sir I have pain in back from 2 years I have mri report but no nuro problem but I lift some more weight so Dr. Say stretch in muscles. Sir there is continuous pain in back and when pain is more then pain in leg bone difficult to walk sometimes. I consult Dr. Again he say for exercise.
I m suffering copd 61%since few years feel back pain when get up in morning while sleeping get mouth open &breath through mouth which leaves toung dry less sleep due to 2---3 time urine passing random diabetes 143----125 left nostrils bone increased during slipping of my bike got x ray then doctor told shape change of lungs two year back
Joint Replacement Surgery is a procedure where the damaged surface of the advanced arthritic joints are removed and replaced with artificial joints, such as metallic, plastic and ceramic joints.
These surfaces closely replicate the original anatomy.
When do you need a knee replacement?
When you suffer from severe pain or deformity in the joint (knee in this case), the pain or stiffness and deformity makes it difficult to perform simple tasks. Severe grade IV osteoarthritic knees of people over 50 years when have pain, swelling and deformity fail to respond to medicines, physiotherapy, injections and rest.
Aim of the surgery
- Correct the deformity: Relieve the pain and give near full movements almost immediately after the procedure. Details including techniques and safety, it is a safe, rewarding surgery with a success rate of as high as 99.5% when done by an able and experienced professional.
- Anaesthesia: Usually it is the spinal cord epidural where one is rendered numb for 3 to 4 hours waist down. Sometimes a general anaesthesia is given. A 4 to 5 inches cut is made in front of the knee and all the damaged cartilages, bones, loose bodies are removed from the lower end of the thigh, upper end of the tibia (usually of few millimetres) and the surface re-crafted to match the size and shape of the artificial joint (it is usually imported). They are fixed with bone cement. The ligaments and muscles are reattached and the parts closed.
- Recovery: Stand up and walk a few steps with a walker the day after the procedure i.e. in 24 hours. Physiotherapy in hospital for 5 to 7 days and/or walking, progressively longer walks and exercises over the following 15 days. Stitches are removed in 15 days. The patient can return back to normal activity in 4 to 8 weeks the surgery.
- Activities: Normal walks of 3 to 5 km per day Climbing stairs, cycling, swimming, and driving can be performed with the new implant(s) now.
- Avoid: Squatting/kneeling Prohibited: contact sports like football, cricket, tennis; jumping; adventure sports Longevity of joints: 15-35 years depending on the materials used.