Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin D.GoreYour feedback matters!
Is there any cure for a person suffering from lump in the inside of right cheek b/w the jaw in homeopathy and this lump or knot has been from more than 7 yrs.
I'm 35 year old now I'm getting wisdom teeth and it's full paining. Is it can be removed if yes what will happen all. In future it may effect TN me. The process of removing wisdom teeth is easy process or difficulty's please let me know. In gurgaon any other specialist hospital are available please send us the details regarding wisdom teeth removal.
- The best time for a dental check up for your young child is around the first birthday. Better before the first. Birthday.
Like it is important for a child to be examined by a Child specialist soon after birth in the same way it is very important for the child to be examined by a Child Dental specialist as soon as first milk teeth erupt into the mouth. The Child Dental Specialist can examine and guide you on many aspects to avoid the dreaded tooth decay for your loving child.
The best and Ideal time to come to a Child Dental Specialist is as the mother is carrying the child preferably in the first three months. The mothers or parents can be guided to take care of small aspects which will not only benefit them but, also the little one as they come into this wonderful world.
I had my first sitting of root canal treatment on my wisdom tooth as it was not properly emerged and got infected. The removal was a small OT and I was hesitant of that. The first sitting was a bit painful at times. Can RCT be painful? The doctor told me that the abcess was deep and that caused pain.
when I wake up after sleep then I found my mouth full with water. Please suggest me what is the reason.
I can feel a lump on my left cheek when I move my tongue around my cheeks its not painful and not too big can it be a tumor of oral cancer cause I used to smoke and drink earlier and I am having a body pain in left side.
I have swollen gums at times and it disappears in 2-3 days and it is not very frequent. So is it some sort of sign for further grave disease?
My mother 63 years taking Nebicard-5 and Amlong-2.5 for hyper tension. Now she wants to undergo for tooth root canal treatment. Can she take the RCT using the above medicine.
Got my rct done for one tooth 3months back. Also have a broken tooth next to the tooth with rct. Still pains and have got the filing broken. A doc advised me to see only an orthodontist and implantodist. They will be able to do it in a better way. Kindly advise. With someone who can see this.
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.