Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sabrina
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SabrinaYour feedback matters!
Hello I am 22 years old I have done sex every month 10 times regularly for about a year when I have done 1 times then regularly for 12 days den I take break of 6 months den when I done sex I bleed again and after that I do it 10 11 times every month for about a year now I am getting married with another guy due to some issues and from past 2 years I do not even touch my vagina does now also m loose as I take proper diet do yoga and exercise daily can my husband get to know about my virginity does there is any Ayurveda treatment for this or any other treatment for this I do not even touch my vagina from 2 years please tell me can vagina becomes tight between these 2 years.
Sugary foods should be consumed in limited quantities as the bacteria in dental plaque changes them into acids.
High biological value proteins in egg, heart healthy omega 3 fatty acid and skin healthy vitamin e rich wheat germ. Yumm too.
I have white discharge problem since 4 years. I have consulted many doctors but cant get rid off it? what shall I do?
I am unable to conceive last 1 year after ectopic pregnancy and right tube removed and other is healthy please tell whether I would conceive or not with one tube.
My wife is suffering with ectopic pregnancy. Now it is 2 months of pregnancy. She is having back pain and dullness.
I dint get proper answer I hav pcod n suffering from weight gain also I tried many things bt m nt losing weight n size of pcos is also increasing as it will create problem in pregnancy.
Consuming ginger substitutes like ginger biscuits, ginger beer or ginger lollies helps in settling a queasy tummy during pregnancy.
Can periods occur immediately after withdrawal bleeding (i had unwanted 72. I'm having bleeding since 9 January and today its 11 th day.in starting days it was spotting bt now m feeling like my periods has started.
Bleeding in early pregnancy or during the first trimester may or may not be a serious reason for concern, depending on the cause. But because bleeding can sometimes be a sign of something serious, it's important to know the possible causes, and get checked out by your doctor to make sure you and your baby are healthy. About 20% women have some bleeding during first 12 weeks. The possible reasons are implantation bleeding, miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, molar pregnancy, cervical changes and infection. So how do you deal with it? Here's a quick list.
- Hygiene: Ensure that hygiene is your first priority, especially during pregnancy.
- Light Bleeding: Light bleeding or spotting that is dull red or brown in colour is a normal occurrence for many pregnant women. This can point to the foetus getting lodged and pressing against your womb's lining, or even the cervical changes that you may be going through due to the implantation and impending trimesters and eventual delivery. The best thing to do in such cases is to not panic.
- Sex: Having sex or intercourse can also sometimes lead to mild spotting. Also, you should avoid using abrasive material and clothing during this time.
- Ultrasound: Go for an ultrasound and ensure that your pregnancy is normally placed and not ectopic. An ectopic pregnancy can lead to bleeding which can later become fatal. It may cause cramps in the lower abdomen region as well.
- Infection: Speak with your gynecologist and ensure that there is no risk of infection. Usually, many women suffer from infection (can be on cervix or vagina) during the early stages of pregnancy. This may give rise to spotting and mild bleeding. Take necessary actions and precautions to ensure that the infection does not get out of hand and is treated right away.