Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S. Abdullah
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. S. AbdullahYour feedback matters!
Facing relationship issues due to sexual weakness? lack or absence of marital intimacy due to impotency can seriously break down relationships. A good marriage is fixed by passion and pleasure in the bed, get it back with safe and effective homeopathy sexual weakness remedies and proper consultation.
Homeopathic sexual wellness products are well known for their beneficial effect in the physical sphere and in cases of psychological factors like anxiety, depression and fatigue associated with erectile dysfunction. The improper functioning of the germinal glands affects the whole life-current in an individual leading male problems like impotence (erectile dysfunction), sexual asthenia, low sperm count, premature ejaculation etc. The active ingredients in homeopathic sex medicines are adapted in such a way as to influence the different systems, with special emphasis on the sexual glands thus providing best treatment for absent erection. Homeopathy helps you rejuvenate your lost vigor, vitality and bring back the zing in your relationship.
Why homeopathy for better sex? 7 good reasons
1.Provides natural performance boost with the power of herbs like ashwa gandha, damiana, agnus castus, caladium, titanium etc. These contain pharmcodynamically active alkaloids, glucoside, carbonates of calcium and sodium that act as natural stimulants for sex drive#
2. Homeopathic sexual wellness medicines are well known for their beneficial effect in the sexual sphere treating concomitant factors like anxiety, depression and fatigue
3.Homeopathy acts on the ageing affects of tissues, stimulating detoxicant cellular mechanism and restoring efficacy of albuminous molecules
4. Supports both male and female sexual desire and vitality, non-hormonal, safe and effective. Facilitates normal reproductive function while improving virility without any side effects
5. Homeopathy works constitutionally in rectifying psychological issues like depression, stress or performance anxiety that lead to ed
6. Counteracts bad effects of sexual over indulgence in an effective manner through effective pharmacological action of its ingredients
7. Key action is adaptogenic and tonic (natural aphrodisiac). Certain preparations can be sugar free and therefore suitable for diabetics.
I get irritated when someone ask me that foul smell is coming from mouth. How to keep rid from this foul smell problem.
Dr. my wife has undergone whole abdomen usg, in the report endometrial canal is seen in the centre of the uterine cavity and thickened e-16 mm both ovaries are enlarged size and there is well defined cyst measuring 2.7×2.4 cm in left ovary with internal echoes and septae, right ovary measures 3.4×2.5 cm left ovary measures 5.7×3.3 cm imp =Bulky uterus with thickened endometrium bulky ovaries and left complex ovarian cyst? endometriosis cyst/hemorrhagic ovarian cyst rest of the organs report is normal hemoglobin is 7.3 gms% doctor please tell me that is anything serious in this report.
My self Shivam Kumar DOB 05/12/1992 How can my height please tell me that he was going to be growth height.
I have large pores and wrinkles on my face I want to clear it out. What treatment is good and effective? And what would be the maximum charges?
• The exact causes for cancer is not known.
• It is multi-factorial disease – many factors contribute or predispose this condition.
• Modern diet – increased intake of junk food and decreased intake of fibers and roughage.
• Age, environmental pollutants or social, emotional factors influence the disease.
• Family tendency.
• Exposure to radiations.
• Occupational exposure to pollutants – lung cancer.
• Increased consumption of cigarettes - lung cancer.
• Tobacco chewing – oral cancer.
• Chronic alcoholics – liver cancer.
• Use of contraception, excess sexual freedom, virginity, women with no children – cervical and uterine cancer
• Late marriages, women who have not breast fed there children – breast cancer.
• Non vegetarian diet especially high consumption of meat and red meat.
• Obesity hypertension and diabetes have been seen to be associated symptoms.
SIGN AND SYMPTOMS:
• Most of the time there is no presentation no pain, cancer usually is detected accidentally and by the time it is detected it has spread in the whole body.
• Painless swelling in breast or at the site of cancer.
• Intracranial space occupying lesions can present with fits, severe headaches, vomiting, papilloedema.
• Abdominal lesions can cause constipation.
• Bronchial lesions present with cough & shortness of breath.
• Hemorrhage from various orifices.
• Pain either due to nerve compression or due to distension of an organ.
• There can be deep bone pains or referred pains.
• In terminal cases depression, loneliness & irritability.
• Tumor may cause obstruction affecting ingestion, digestion absorption, malabsorption through secondary intestinal changes.
• Pain, fatigue, depression, Anxiety, Nausea vomiting and diarrhea.
• Taste changes- mouth blindness develops – bitter and sweet thresholds are altered. Patient will avoid chocolate, coffee, tea, red wine, citrus fruits red meat cheese due to altered taste
• Low intake of food can cause severe weakness
• Loss of weight.
• Food aversion
• Early satiety
• Loss of body cell mass
• Emaciation- loss of subcutaneous fat and body protein leading to weight loss and muscle weakness.
• Metabolic disorders – altered metabolism of fats, proteins, carbohydrates, glucose, vitamins, minerals and electrolytes.
• Immunodepression- changes in the function of the immune system.
• Hyponatraemia and Hypercalcaemia
• Acid-base imbalance
• All these symptoms can be exacerbated by cancer treatment like chemotherapy or radiation.
• Give high energy and high protein diet.
• Wide variety of food should be selected to ensure all vitamins and minerals are included in the diet.
– Increase intake of antioxidants like vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, selenium.
• Include Japanese sea vegetables (arame, hijiki, kombu, nori) in diet if available, they are remarkably nutritious.
• Wheat grass juice is recommended – grow wheat grains in a pot – grass comes up in a weeks time so its advisable to plant seven pots so as to have every days supply. Extract juice from these grass and consume twice a day. It helps you to develop immunity and remove toxins from the body.
• Consume ½ cup of bitter gourd every morning. Advisable to add little ginger and turmeric to it. You can also add honey or jaggery to it, to alter its bitter taste if required.
• Daily eat 3-4 mint and basil leaves.
• Have high energy food / drink like sugarcane juice, fats.
• Consumption of sesame seed / oil is advised as it is a very good tonic and has anti-cancer properties.
• During the cancer affections and treatment, there is high demand for energy hence fats are required in high amount. Hence it is recommended to fry food rather than grilling them.
• Vegetarians should increase their consumption of pulses and legumes (peas and beans).
• Consumption of fresh fruits and raw vegetables is advised.
• Milk and milk products should be avoided to those patients with intestinal damage who are also lactose intolerant or those who cannot tolerate, digest or absorb a normal diet in such case liquid supplement formula can be used.
• Multivitamin supplements may be required in case of digestive and metabolic disorders. Should be taken as indicated by your physician.
• Tube feeding can be used in patients who cannot or are unwilling to take food orally.
• Parentral feeding – is considered when there is gastro-intestinal tumors or gastro-intestinal tract is not functioning
Dr Mrs Neeraj Gupta
Gupta Computerised Homeopathic Clinic
Nose bleeding happens because of presence of large amount of blood vessels in the nose and the reasons for nose bleeding are nose picking, low levels of Vitamin K, colds and allergies and nose membrane getting dry along with so many other reasons. But there are ways with the help of which it can be prevented and stopped.
Let’s first learn how it can be instantly stopped.
1. Sit comfortably: When your nose starts bleeding, you should sit in a comfortable position. Do not stand or lie down because in these positions, blood may pass on to your throat which could be harmful. Tilt your face forward and let a piece of cloth soak in all the blood.
2. Hold the nose: During nose bleeding, one should hold and pinch the nose for at least 10 minutes continuously. If it still doesn’t stop bleeding then hold it for 5-7 minutes more. Holding or pinching the nose is necessary because bleeding can stop if direct pressure is put on nose for a longer time.
3. Apply ice: Applying ice can be a great way of instantly stopping nose bleeding. Ice usually compresses and tightens the blood vessels because of which bleeding stops. Ice should preferably be applied on cheeks and nose. Alternatively, you can keep the ice in your mouth also for short intervals.
Nose bleeding can be prevented by taking the following measures :
1. Elevate the nose while resting. Take 2-3 pillows while sleeping.
2. Do not blow or scratch your nose forcefully.
3. Keep your blood pressure in control because it will help in preventing nose-bleeding to a great extent.
4. Avoid smoking because it delays the healing process.
5. Make sure the room you sleep in isn’t dry. Keep a check on humidity of your room.
6. Need to take special care in winters because the nose membrane gets dry mostly in winters.
7. Drink plenty of water and citrus food to keep your nose moist and avoid milk, wheat and fried food.
8. Do not overuse cold and allergy medicines. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.