Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S. Abdullah
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. S. AbdullahYour feedback matters!
I am a diabetic patient last 7 years and last report is fasting blood sugar is 119 mg/dl and ppl is 162 mg/dl, serum creatinine is 1.2 mg/dl and also Hba1c is 5.9. I take medicine semi reclimet half after breakfast and dinner and also I take capsule surbex Gold after breakfast. My question is how to control my blood sugar level and what diet chat I should follow? Also tell what is the position of my creatinine level?
Im underweight, doctor suggested me to take polybion l syrup 2 teaspoons before sleeping daily. Will this help me gain weight?
I am loosing hair n I tried so many oils n creams n tablets but no use. Even I went for hair transplantation also, but when I stopped medication again started loosing hair. So please help me to get my hair back.
I want to gain weight coz I am to thin I am 24 year old, my height is 5'10" & body weight is 50 Kgs. Please tell me what I have to do for gaining weight.
I am suffering from sensitivity even after filling cement in inner down teeth. Is root canal avoidable and what is its expenses?
My mother has to go to urine 3 to 4 times in the night time. That is disturbing her sleep. We went to doctor and got all the tests done. Doctor prescribed tablets but that did not help her. Can you please mother with this issue? Thanks
I am 29yrs old, I was suffering from the knee pain since few years as I was 6.1ft height person. Can you suggest me the solution?
Hello sir please help me. I am unable to loss my weight.. As I am notveating any outside food. Please help with your valuable suggestions for.
Sir my knee is paining since least one year when I am doing some heavy work it start paining what is the solution sir for this.
My father is 57 years old and he been suffering from pneumonia from last 5 days. He's been recovering well till yesterday but suddenly he is having cough and that is making him restless. Is it normal to have cough in recovering from pneumonia?
I have shown to a doctor. Last 3 months . About pimples as well as pimples marks. .but there is no change. Pimples have gone but marks of pimples?
Acne or pimples is most commonly seen in teenagers and young adults, just around the time the body is undergoing hormonal adjustments. Thus, acne is not simply just a skin problem, but often an indication of internal bodily disturbances. Of course, there are other combinations of aggravating factors at play, like genetics, active sebaceous glands and bacterial organisms that reside within the sebaceous glands. An otherwise easily treatable condition, acne can result in permanent scars if left untreated, often resulting in low self-esteem, social isolation, depression and even suicidal ideation.
- The skin acts as a window to internal disorders and many individuals with acne are found to have internal hormonal problems like polycystic ovary syndromes or insulin resistance syndromes.
- Females can have associated excessive hair on the chin, hair loss on the scalp, weight gain, menstrual abnormalities and infertility.
- Diet does not have a major role in causing acne but cutting down on foods with high sugar content and milk may be useful.
- Certain medications and creams containing steroids can precipitate an outbreak of acne.
- Heavy and greasy cosmetics will aggravate acne.
- Special soaps, face washes, lotions, and so-called unscientific “blood purifiers” are of little help.
- Acne scars are repaired with newer dermatological technologies and techniques.
- Just like with any other medical condition, each individual is different and will require a unique investigation and treatment plan. This is based on many factors like other current medical conditions, climate, age, sex, skin type and variety of acne. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.