Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rv Shindekar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rv ShindekarYour feedback matters!
I Am diabetic and having hypertension since 8 years and I am taking diabitrol 500 mg three times daily after food, aten d and repace 50 after breakfast daily, my glucose bp levels are normal till now, today lab report is fasting 118 and pp 230, urine routine is bilburin 1+, glucose 4+, protein 1+ epithelial2-4/hpf, erythrocytes not seen, leukocytes 5-10/hpf other values are normal, please advice thank you doctors.
Hairfall is a condition, which is also known as Alopecia and is known to include the aspect of thinning of hair as well. Genetics and hormones play a vital role in hairfall in both women and men. Few other factors are also responsible for hairfall. The hair growth consists of 3 phases.
- The anagen phase-active phase in hair growth. This phase lasts for 2-7 yrs.
- The second phase - catagen phase. This phase immediately follows the anagen phase. It lasts for around 10- 14 days and the hair stops getting blood supply and this leads the hair to become dead.
- The last phase is telogen phase. It is a resting phase.
The entire cycle is repeated after the last stage and it continues. Every single hair undergoes this process.
Causes/ factors to hair loss
- Genetic factors
- Skin diseases such as fungal infection, seborrhea (dandruff), tinea capitis ,eczema of scalp and lichen planus etc.
- Nutritional deficiencies like iron (leading to anemia) and protein
- Hormonal changes after childbirth, during menopause
- Drug in treating high blood pressure, cancer, joint pains or depression. Hair loss due to chemotherapy in a cancer patient is called as Anagen effluvium
- General diseases like Tuberculosis, diabetes mellitus, AIDS, Hypothyroidism
- Auto-immune hair loss
- Hairstyles and frequent usage of hair straighteners and hair colors
- Recovery from erysipelas and typhoid leads to diffuse hair loss
- Physical trauma or injury to head
- Emotional trauma - loss of a family member / close friend
- Trichotillomania, -a mental disorder of the affected person voluntarily pulls out his / her scalp hair
The treatment for the disease could be based on the cause of the disease. Understanding the cause and treating it accordingly will increase the effectiveness of the medicine.
- Psorinum is the medicine useful to treat the hair fall that is caused due to skin diseases in scalp.
- Mezereum is also another medicine that is good in treating hair fall due to dandruff and other skin disease.
- Mercurius Solubilis is another homeopathic medicine that plays a wonderful role in treating the hair loss due to eruptions on scalp.
- Kali sulphuricum and Thuja occidentalis are best medicines to treat hair fall due to dandruff exclusively.
- Pulsatilla pratensis, Natrum muriaticum, Pulsatilla pratensis and Sepia officinalis are medicines used to control hair fall in women after childbirth.
- Cinchona officinalis , Calcarea phosphorica and Borax are medicines that helps in treating hair fall problem for anemic patients.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 69 year old mene ultra sound kraya to usne gadud foole huye aye h or Dr. khe raha h operation ko ya nallki dalne ko kyu ki urine ruk ruk kr arha h to ye problem davai se theek ho jyegi kya sir.
How to treat tooth sensitivity on the molars which is caused due to wisdom tooth removal. What are the various treatments options available.
What is the best way to reduce medicines for hiatus hernia and related consequences. I had been suffering from it since 8-9 months, also gone through psychiatric consult as well to counter some symptoms of depression post the diagnosis of the hiatus hernia. Earlier took it as a misdiagnosis of only depression but post stomach endoscopy identified the root cause. It was also giving misleading symptoms relating to heart disease, e.g. Mild pain in chest, uneven heart rate, uncomfort, sweating followed by bowl movement.
1. Vitamin D and Calcium
2. Nuts and Seeds
Libido or sex drive means the desire to have sex; there are a number of reasons that can lead to low libido. There are a number of methods by which you can increase your libido, some of them are:
- Exercise: Exercise is one of your major weapons against low libido; make sure to exercise on a regular basis as it helps in improving circulation in the body. Do various exercises such as squats and push-ups to improve your strength and endurance. It is known to increase production of sex hormones and endorphins in the body.
- Limit Smoking: Smoking cigarettes causes complications in the body as it is known to be a vasoconstrictor. The blood vessels tend to narrow, thus leading to damage in the arteries and veins. The veins of the penis may be damaged leading to sexual problems.
- Stress Reduction: You may adopt various techniques such as meditation and yoga to reduce stress levels in the body. Stress raises cortisol levels in the body which can hamper your sex life.
- Sleep: You need to sleep adequately and sleep sound as sleeping deficiency has been linked with erectile dysfunction. Sleep also revitalizes your body and releases beneficial hormones in the body.
- Restrict Alcohol Consumption: It is important that you restrict alcohol consumption as alcohol in excess may lead to obesity and other related disorders. It may also lead to mental health problems such as anxiety which can impair sexual drive.
- Cut Down on Coffee: Coffee is a known vasoconstrictor as it tends to narrow your blood vessels. It limits blood flow, thus may reduce your sex drive. Make sure you limit coffee intake to 1 or 2 cups of coffee to avoid the complications.
- Diet: Include plenty of vegetables and fruits in your diet to get the necessary nutrients in your diet. Vegetables such as cabbage and broccoli contain antioxidants that protect your body against free radical damage. Include oily fish such as salmon that is rich in omega 3 fatty acids because they help in improving sexual drive.
We are married couple my partner is 23 years old taken card test in 41 days but the result was negative now 45 days gone still now she didn't get period it is safe to have sex until she get period because of intercourse formation of baby can get damaged and her period is 30 to 35 days why it is getting late after marriage?
- To postural defects, stress,anxiety,traumatic injury, more than 80% cases are due to depression,deformity and stiffness of spine.smoking,consumption of alcohol,angina factors,cholecystitis Insomnia.
- Smoking and alcohol are directly linked with neck and back pain,it causes disc degeneration of vertebrae.
- 'Respect your pain' and go for yoga and meditation to nourish vertebrae back muscle, to ease your back pain.
- Go for constant movement of back muscle,joints which makes back muscle and spine, flexible.
- Nowadays meditation and yoga has become the way of life not an exercise, please opt it.
- Rhus tox 200-6 pills thrice a day.
- Arnica mont200-6-6 pills,thrice a day.
Take, plenty of water to eliminate toxins and moisten your back muscle to improve flexibility.
Ensure,sound sleep for 7 hrs at least,in d night in d right posture on a hard surface.
Your diet be easily digestible on time, don't skip your meal.
Avoid caffeine,nicotine,alcohol,junkfood,cold intake,exposure to cold, scorching Sun.
Sitting for a long time on the table.