Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Rukmini ManjunathYour feedback matters!
I have sneezing in regularly especially in the morning and also when expose to dust what should I do?(ac also makes trouble)
Hello my actually I am having severe pain in my head from last one month and I dont know what to do can you please help me for this.
I am suffering from syphilis and I have been treat with penicillin but still positive when it will be Negative.
I am suffering from fever over three day, although I took medicine, but it is not got out till today, what should I do,
Mujhe anal k pass ganth jaisi ho gayi bad me foda bankar foot gayo tibia college me dikhaya tha but 10 din bad phir ganth Jaisi ban gayi maine puranibdava khai phir baithgayi lekin beech beech me phir se ubhar aati hai. Kya koi solution hai. Dawa ka naam jo li thi. Laxa granule anti constipation.
I am 33 years old. Very frequently (twice in a month approx) I am getting headache. When it becomes intolerable I used to take combiflam and in some time of taking it I get relief from headache. I am professional and I used to spend 8 to 10 hours in front of laptop. I also have specs and my eye power is also in range. Please advise What could be the reason of headache and What should I do to get rid of frequent headache? Is taking combiflam is injurious for health? Thanks Vinod.
I am 25 years old and when my penis erect it's goes in downward curved is it normal or not and if I go for intercourse with my partner does it will create an issue or not?
I want cure for fungal infection in groin area which not subsiding even after treatment for more than two months
I cannot seem to hold an erection. I am able to erect sometimes but I am unable to keep it in an erect state long enough for proper intercourse. Please advise. Thank you!
My nephew aged 11 years, has seizure since last month. Doctors diagnosed it epilepsy. We started medicines but seizures occurs on every 2 & 3 days. Mostly during seizure his eyes goes upward and his body has vibrates as electric shocks. Once after seizure his body shocked many times. We asked him what is this. He said my nerves are jaults from inside. We want to know is it epilepsy or not. What should we do at the time of seizures. Eagerly waiting for your reply. At this time he is taking 2 medicines named valparin 200 & levecitram. Thanks.
I can not poo properly after I go to bathroom it feels it is not empty I have insert my fingre and make it come out I do not know what is causing it. Its so embarrassing to consult a doctor by this I have suffered from hemorrhoids pls help.
I am 25 years doing job at Software Company. I was reading one of your post" 3 Things You Did Not Know You Should See a Psychologist For" an found some same symptoms in me. I get emotional, angry, depressed very fast. I cannot stop thinking over what has happened in life and think on it. Even I am having continuous headaches. Is this any serious problem?
I am suffering from tinnitus and vertigo. Tinnitus for very long. That I can manage. Is there any permanent cure for vertigo. Now I am taking ayurvedic medicines. Still sometimes vertigo occurs. Please help me.
Who doesn't want a flat stomach? Six-pack abs are the ultimate goal for fitness freaks and fashionistas alike. If only, they were easy to achieve! While most people focus only on exercises to build a six pack, it is impossible to achieve without complementing your exercise plan with a diet plan. Whether you eat three meals a day or six smaller meals a day, here are a few diet hacks to help you get those abs faster.
- If it comes out of a box, stay away: Cut back on all processed food. Bread, refined sugar, alcohol, processed meats should all be replaced with fresh healthy options. If you must have bread, look for multigrain loaves and if you can't drink unsweetened tea, try honey instead of sugar.
- Mix your carbs: Carbs are often misunderstood. Having a completely carb free diet is not good for the body, but you should control your carb intake. Plan your weekly diet in such a way that your carbohydrate intake is cycled by alternating between high, moderate and low carbohydrate diet days. It will also help to plan your carb intake around your workout so that the energy produced is used to fuel your exercise.
- Eat before going out: Parties are not ideal when you're trying to build abs. It is extremely difficult to refuse the bite sized portions of delicious looking yet unhealthy food that surrounds you. Eating a protein rich meal before heading out will make your stomach full and make it easier to control your indulgences.
- Eat slowly: Along with what you eat, the speed at which you eat is also important. Chewing your food not only burns calories but also gives the brain the illusion that you have been eating for long and your stomach is full. Thus the slower you eat, the less you will eat.
- Drink water before a meal: Drinking a minimum of 8-10 glasses of water is a must for every diet. Instead of drinking water after a meal, drink a full glass before eating. This fills up your stomach and makes you feel satiated faster.
- Pre plan: Carrying your lunch to office is a sure shot way of reducing your calorie intake as compared to eating fast food or grabbing something from the office canteen. Keeping a couple of nuts and protein bars handy can also prevent unhealthy snacking.
- Don't shop hungry: If you're in a supermarket and faced with a choice between protein bars and ice cream, it is easier to go for ice cream than protein bar. For this reason, never shop on an empty stomach.