Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Rukmini Lalit DhaygudeYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I am 25 years old, my teeth is getting yellow and very bad smell is coming while talking from my mouth. So, doctor please tell me what to do?
I have swelling under my jawline since few days and red rashes on my forehead. Are these the symptoms of some serious disease. Please suggest something.
Some times bad smell comes from my mouth and a yellowish layer formed at the inner part of the teeth. How could I remove it. Please give me suggestion.
Any solution for yellow teeth. I do brush my teeth morning and night. But now I have seen it's getting slightly yellow.
Hi, I am Arpitkumar, age 21. I have been rejected in SSB medicals due to anterior teeth not in occlusion. When I consulted local dentists they suggested to apply braces and before that 4 teeth also would be extracted for making some space. So should I go for it because I am in dilemma that extraction would also get me rejected and would also affect my eyes. Please help me.
Sir, I have cavity in my teeth and I have pain in it very much. I consulted a doctor and told me that you should to have root canaling. Please tell me, is this method of treatment is right?
Suffering from bad breath through nose and mouth from so many years please give suggestion to avoid this.
Drinking a cup of tea everyday helps in keeping the gums and teeth healthy as it contains high amounts of flouride and flavonoids which prevent harmful bacteria from sticking to the teeth.
My wife suffering from tooth ache and dentist prescribed Droxyl clav500 and Dolide. When taken droxyl clav500 before food she is feeling uncomfortable and uneasiness in stomach. Since she is prone to gastric is this tab is dangerous. Don't know should she continue to take this tab or not. Another few dentist is not available. Any suggestion please.
Maintaining good oral hygiene is very simple if you follow these basic tips and incorporate some healthy habits in your daily routine. A little care goes a long way in ensuring that your smile stays bright and your teeth stay strong. A healthy smile resides in a healthy body. Value your smile and follow these simple tips for your oral health.
- Going to the dentist at least twice a year is the best preventive measure that you can take to spot anything unusual going on in your mouth or jaws.
- Brushing twice daily with a fluoridated toothpaste is very important for healthy, cavity-free teeth. Don't aim to simply scrub your teeth, rather clean them gently using proper brushing technique.
- Many people don't consider Flossing to be essential for oral health but if you don't floss, you miss cleaning almost 35% of your tooth surfaces. If you're unaware of the technique, ask your dentist to demonstrate it for you.
- If you often find food particles getting stuck between your teeth, use an interdental brush or floss but Don't ever dig in using a toothpick. It leads to gum recession.
- Using a frayed, worn out toothbrush for your teeth is as good as not brushing at all. Make sure you change your toothbrush after every 3 months. Keep it at least 6ft away from the toilet area. Keep it dry as a wet toothbrush attracts bacterial growth and clean it ocasionally by washing it with warm water to get rid of the bacteria.
- The tongue plays an important role in reducing bad breath but it is often forgotten while brushing. Keep your tongue clean and scrape off all food debris using a tongue cleaner.
- Having a good diet is equally vital for your oral health as it is for your overall health. Include healthy, Vitamin C rich citrus fruits in your diet as they are highly beneficial for your gum health. Consume plenty of water and fluids to keep yourself hydrated. It also helps in reducing the incidence of mouth ulcers. Avoid taking excess of aerated drinks/soda.