Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Submit a review for Dr. Rohan BhiwgadeYour feedback matters!
I am 22 year old male and have backache for last 2 month I have used pain relief ointment cream couple of day but no relief what to do. Please help me.
I'm 54 female and I have continues pain in my leg, mainly in ankle part and this is from last 2-3 years.
I am very often getting joint pain in my leg. I am aged 69 years with active work. Please suggest the treatment.
Physiotherapy and sleep paralysis have a deep connection when you have to treat sleep paralyses the intelligent way. To discover the benefits of physiotherapy in healing sleep paralysis, let's get a clear understanding of sleep paralyses first and then the role of physiotherapy.
What is sleep paralysis and its common causes?
Sleep paralysis is a sleeping disorder, its symptoms are such that you suddenly feel in the middle of the night or in mid sleep that you can't move, react, talk, etc. and feel that your body has frozen. This immobility is accompanied with frightful or eerie visions or sounds, which are not the reality and you still hallucinate.
This is often caused because of the following reasons, which are considered common causes of sleep paralysis:
- A medical condition called narcolepsy
- No fixed time of sleeping and waking, thus creating imbalance in sleep patterns
- Inadequate sleep through the 24 hours
- Excessive stress and workload
- Alcohol consumption or drug abuse
- A bad diet like heavy meals at night before bedtime
- Extreme caffeine consumption
If any of these things are common, you may get a sleep paralysis.
Physiotherapy in healing sleep paralysis:
If it is a one night episode, you will eventually forget this. However, in case you are a victim every night or frequently, you may need some good remedies. Medications may not suit all, but physiotherapy is a safe mode of treatment, which suits all and people of all ages. That is why try physiotherapy for sleep paralysis at home or by going to a nearest physiotherapy center or expert.
How physiotherapy helps
Physiotherapy has some unique benefits like:
- It brings a balance in blood circulation through the body, which helps in lowering the blood pressure, normalize mood, reduce stress, and makes the blood flow to the body organs and brain better, thus inducing a good night's sleep.
- The exercise induced on to the body through physiotherapy has a dual effect. It makes the muscles workout, and induces the massage effect too. This makes the muscles more mobile, and brings warmth on the tissues. That is why exercising before bedtime can help you get a very peaceful sleep without fearful dreams and interferences of sleep paralysis attacks.
- You get a better mood due to increased blood circulation and the feeling of well-being due to the agile and worked out muscles. This good mood and satisfaction after a nice physiotherapy session sometime before you sleep lets the serotonin or happiness and satisfaction hormone build up in the body and brain. This makes you sleep without stress and in a nice mood thus resisting sleep paralysis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.
I am 19 year old boy and have neck pain right side, the pain continues till all the day, the neck muscles often become stiff in right side, the jaws become leaked and often gives a bony sound, when I unlock it gives bony sound in neck when I move side by side, and the pain goes to right hand nerve of last two fingers and rigt hand and back right side and I unable sit comfortably, and I unable write at least 1 hour it gives shoulder pain, I consulted many orthopedic doctors and they says that do shoulder, neck strengthening exercises but it didn't give complete cure, I am suffering from this pain since 1year pls tell me what about the problem& cureness.
A pain in the neck or back can restrict movements and hamper your lifestyle. These are both common pains that may or may not be a symptom of a more serious illness. Neck pain can be caused by a number of factors including stress, whiplash, inflammatory infections, mechanical disorders and metabolic disorders. The main causes for a backache are vertebral column diseases, spinal cord infections, abnormal posture, heavy lifting etc.
Homeopathy is one of the most holistic forms of treatment that can be used to treat pain in the neck or back. Homeopathic treatment has no side effects and is based on individual mental and physical symptoms showcased. Homeopathy do not address the pain itself but treats the underlying cause thus ensuring that it does not recur.
Some common homeopathic remedies for neck pain and backaches are:
- Calcarea Flour: This is used to treat pains that arise from the hardening of cervical glands. Such pain tends to deteriorate in cold weather and worsens when the patient is lying down. Heat can be soothing to such backaches and neck pains.
- Bryonia: This is used typically to treat backaches that are worsened by any movement and for a stiff back. This sort of back ache is often relieved by resting or lying on a hard surface.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy for pains that follow an injury. When it comes to backaches and neck pains it can be used to treat soreness and straining of ligaments. It is also beneficial against the feeling of being bruised.
- Fluoric acid: This can be used to treat rigidity and a feeling of stiffness around the nape of the neck. Such pain is often associated with numbness of the neck and forearm.
- Hypericum: This is a useful homeopathic remedy for compressed injuries and nerve pain. It can be used to treat back aches caused by disc compression, canal stenosis, myelopathy and radiculopathy. Hypericum can also be used to treat jerking muscles.
- Kali carb: If your back feels weak and you experience sharp pains, Kali carb may be help alleviate your pain. Such pain is usually associated with a burning sensation and causes excessive sweating. Kali carb is also suited to treating backaches during pregnancy. You can also take the package for Reducing Joint/Muscle Pains.
Along with medication, try maintaining a good posture to help reduce neck pains and backaches. Avoid lifting heavy weights and travelling long distances. Applying hot and cold packs over the area can also help reduce the intensity of the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.