Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Prp Hair Transplant
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ritesh R NayakYour feedback matters!
At the age of 21, my hairs are partially becoming white. What should I do to overcome this problem ?
I have scalp psoriasis for more than 8yrs Does Liquour / smoking increases psoriasis What are the intake medicines and external applications like ointment and shampoo?
I am 23 yrs old. I hav full dry and strengthless hairs. And also suffering from dandruff and hair loss. So suggest me wht to do to overcome from all these problems. N suggest me the best hair oil and shampoo. And also suggest me for how many days I hv to take hair bath in week.
I am suffering skin problem from my childhood. I had consult with many skin specialist. But do not get positive result. My skin is too much dry. Without cream or lotion.
I have hair loss so please help me to reduce hair loss and help me to grow my hair fast my age is 21.
Warts are small fleshy growths on human skin, which can happen anywhere over the body and are usually harmless, although they could be unsightly and if growing in certain areas, may be painful. Genital warts belong to that variety. Most warts are caused by HPV or the human Papilloma virus and genital warts are no different.
Causes of Genital warts:
Genital warts are usually contracted during sexual intercourse. During intercourse, tearing of skin and contact with an infected individual will pass of the virus to another person. This is how HPV is transmitted, which may result in genital warts. Other than being unsightly, genital warts can be painful if they are in position when they have friction against clothing and they may also obstruct the flow of urine requiring them to be removed expediently.
Treatment of genital warts in ayurveda:
Ayurveda has some great remedies to cure this problem. Let us have a look at a few of them:
- The onion and salt mixture remedy: This natural remedy has primarily two elements, which are onion and salt. To make this mixture you slice two onions, and sprinkle them with salt before leaving them overnight. In the morning, mash the onions into a thick paste and then pass it through a filter or sieve to extract juice. Apply this juice on the warts periodically for a few weeks until they either shrivel or fall off.
- The garlic paste remedy: This is another easy remedy which if applied consistently can bring great results fairly quickly. In this method you need to take a few cloves of garlic, crush them to a paste, apply this paste on the warts, cover the affected area with a bandage and leave it for an hour. After an hour remove the bandage and wash of the area. Repeat this for a few weeks and you should see the results.
- The potato remedy: This remedy would require you to follow the steps multiple times a day. Take a potato and cut it into slices. Use these slices to rub the affected area. This has to be followed up multiple times a day, preferable at least 3 or more times. Doing this for 2 to 3 weeks will bring results where the warts will either shrink up or fall off.
Hello doctor, I have a big problem. My face filled with many pimples. Please help me" how to reduce pimples? Any cream of your suggestions. It will help me a lot.
Shampooing is a no-brainer activity that most people do not pay much attention to. Usually, a quick wash in the morning is all that people do to keep their hair and scalp clean. But did you know you can end up with dirtier hair than before if you don't wash off the shampoo properly?
Improper washing of hair post-shampooing can lead to the build up of shampoo residue in your hair, which only adds to the dirt you try to clean by shampooing. Also, excessive build-up of product residue causes hair and scalp irritation and even impedes hair growth.
How do you know if you have shampoo residue in your hair? Here's how:
- You hair appears dull, dry and dirty despite being freshly washed
- It feels as though there is a layer of heavy coating on the hair mass
- You hair feels flat as though there has been a loss of volume
- Styling of hair becomes difficult and time-consuming
The signs of shampoo residue build-up closely resemble that of hair damage. In order to prevent it, thorough rinsing is of utmost importance. In fact, rinsing your hair for a minimum of two minutes post-shampoo is strongly advised in order prevent build-up. Also, using a clarifying shampoo regularly clears residue out of the hair and unnecessarily over-applying the product should always be avoided.
Cleanse your hair once a week to keep it fresh and healthy and use a good shampoo with a formula that is suited to your hair.