Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Richie VillkhooYour feedback matters!
My teeth are very yellow kindly suggest something good so that it can be white enough? I use to eat rajnigandha but now sometime I have pan after dinner. Recently I have quit smoking.
I am used to chewing tobacco and recently I felt geographic layers in my mouth and tongue (chole type) Which is scaring me However I have no pain no bleeding no swelling Pls help.
By bike accident my large central incisors are broken with one canine of my left side. But I'm this time 17 years old it means I am too little. Doctors told me that they will inset or implant bridge of 7 teeth's .Is that better for me? Or what I have to do?
I have a throat infection. I can see deep red color. The pain has spread to a spot under my tongue. 3 tabs of azithromycin (1 per day) did not improve my situation one bit. At its onset I had body ache and hot breaths for a day. Used paracetamol then. Will zocon help?
I have problems my teeth and bloods come to after cleans my teeth. how to resolve the problems my problems give me solution I feel little pain also.
Dear Sir, My age is 51 and I am asthma patient and used inhaler also 15 years ago ,I have a problem my in side mouth food tube starting side area having white spot ,I shown 3 Nos of ENT consultant they were told that is only food debris then advised - for gargling in worm water or salt water over all complete gone . But today one also seen why this type is coming any defense ? Vitamins problems ?please tell me I am very depression.
From past 1 week I have lost taste in front end of my tongue. Everything taste very spicy to me which earlier it doesn't. Taste buds are seemed to effected. And this is not going. Plus a little bit problem in opening mouth fully because having slight sores at lips ends. Is this any kind of deficiency?
I am. Sandhya and one of my tooth was decayed I consulted dentist and she suggested me root canal becoz half of my tooth was gone due to bacterial infection. How much it costs exactly and wat is the exact treatment.
I have a problem of bad breath I used so many toothpaste but not work what would I do to solve this problem.
I am male 25. Whenever I sleep day or night automatically saliva comes out please tell me to stop this what is the reason behind this.
I am a male of age 21 years. I need a dental suggestion. My teeth shape is not good. Its a bit outward. The upper jaw as well as the lower jaw both are little outward which looks very odd. When I close my mouth it looks horrible. Example - Shape of Hanuman ji :) So since my age is now 21 is there any treatment which will make everything fine nd my face won't look bad for that. If yes then Suggest me some best doctors with the clinic address. Most IMPORTANT IS WHAT WILL BE THE COST OF TREATMENT? AND WHEN I PUT THE CLIPS FOR TREATMENT IS THERE ANYWAY TO HIDE SO THAT NO ONE NOTICES ABT IT Suggest a best doctor for the treatment from The city Guwahati or Kolkata or Chennai. But Guwahati will be easier.
I have yellow teeth .some yellow precipitation is formed and I am sure it's only because of. Not cleaning well. How can I make them white. At back side of teeth also layers of yellow colour and on that some brown marks are formed. How can I cure it naturally? .is there any natural way? .or if I come for cleaning .do I get pain? Because of cleaning or dental polishing or any other treatment which I required?
Sir, I take root canal treatment for my 2 teeth. But within one month some part of cement is disappeared and I am getting pain from that 2 teeth. Give me some tips to me to fix the problem.
I have tooth ache for about 5 weeks. When I am drinking hot and cold water, it's too sensitive during winter season, what to do and how to get relief from this?
Hi doctor I am 26 year old mother and this question is about my 9 month old child is has a losemotion and I try many of medicine but no effect and one more thing her teeth's are come out any suggestion?
I am 57. My teeth are getting exposed from roots. The skin adjoining the base of the tooth is getting low day by day. My dentist told me that this could be due to acid formation as I often suffer from acidity. Can you please suggest what can I do to save my teeth.
An obvious gap between the teeth may be caused due to a condition known as Diastema. This usually manifests as space between two teeth. This condition is caused due to a mismatch between the size of the bones in the jaw and the size of the teeth. This in turn, gives rise to extra space between the two teeth and may also lead to overcrowding of teeth in the mouth. The space usually occurs when the teeth are too small and the jaw is larger. Also, an oversized tissue known as the labial frenum can cause a gap between two teeth. Let us look at the ways in which this condition can be prevented and treated.
1. Prevention: Not pushing your tongue between the teeth during the teeth growing stage can ensure that this condition does not occur. Children tend to rub their tongue along the jawline when the teeth are growing, whether it is the milk teeth or the permanent ones. This can cause a gap. Also, maintaining good oral health and hygiene can help in preventing this condition. One must brush at least twice a day and floss regularly too, in order to ensure that the gap between the two teeth does not widen.
2. Orthodontic Treatment: Braces are one of the most common ways of fixing this problem. The orthodontic surgeon will usually install these braces, which will remain in the mouth of the patient for a year or more, depending on the severity of the condition. On a monthly basis, the braces will need to be tightened so that the jaw can facilitate the movement of the teeth to close the gap.
3. Tooth Extraction: In many cases, when the braces are installed, the doctor may also have to remove or extract teeth on the sides to make space for the teeth and their movement. This is usually done when there is a related ailment like overcrowding of the teeth.
4. Crowns and other Dental Installations: Crowns, veneers as well as bonding can help in cases where the lateral incisors may be smaller than what is normal. Also, dental implants or a bridge or even a partial denture may be required in cases where extensive dentistry will be called for.
5. Frenectomy: This surgery can help in closing the gap formed by a large labial frenum.
6. Gum Health: In case there is an infection or any other problem in the gums due to implants or braces, the gum health will have to treated and restored first and then the implants or braces can be reinstalled.
One should also wear retainers for a while after the gap has closed so that it does not appear again.