Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Richa Pant
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Richa PantYour feedback matters!
I'm 19 years old but my weight is to less it is about 49 kg and my height is about 5'8 inch and I'm weak so what to do.
My son says he is severely depressed but refuses to see a doctor. He has been to a psychiatrist once andwas taking some medication but stopped nowhow do we get him to a specialist?
I am 23 years old, I do regular gym exercise and taking some supplements and vitamin tablets I don't have any bad habit like masturbation etc but I am very depressed now days because of my performance in bad like early ejaculation and erectile dysfunction etc please help me.
We were blessed with a baby in the month of November 2016, but till today stomach of my wife has not regained it's shape as it was before pregnancy. The stomach still looks like a five months pregnant lady. Kindly suggest some measures.
My daughter is 5 years old. She was hospitalised last 15 days ao with a digonose of UTI with mild fever. Now the fever is back again with vomiting. In fever only head got rise thw temp. Legs and hands get cold. When fever comes it is coming with bone severing cold.
I have a son who is seven month old, is not sleeping properly especially in the day time! What do you suggest to have him sleep during day time!
Movement of the human body is possible through various joints which work in coordination to allow for smooth painless movement. However, with age, these muscles and tendons undergo wear and tear which gradually leads to tender swollen joints and painful movement.
The knee is the largest human joint and most of the body movements (walking, running, squatting, sitting, etc.) are only possible because of the flexible knee cap. Whether with age or with injury or trauma, if the knee is affected, then total knee replacement (TKR) would be required.
Indications: With a success rate of almost 98%, knee replacement almost seems magical for arthritis patients.
Wear and tear of the knee leading to arthritis. This causes all knee movements to be painful, which can be especially distressing at night.
Injury or trauma where the knee joint is damaged beyond repair.
What to expect during surgery?
- Once it is decided that surgery is required, the doctor will brief you on what to expect before, during, and after the surgery.
- The operation is done under combined signal epidural anaesthesia, so 3 days admission is required in the hospital.
- The damaged portion of the knee is removed and this is replaced with an implant which is made up of titanium and cobalt chromium.
- Hospital stay can vary from 3 to 5 days depending on overall condition of the person.
- Most patients will be able to do basic movement on the very next day of the surgery.
- Ice pack and painkillers can be applied to control swelling.
- The pain will be completely gone within 15 days.
- In the beginning, walking with the support of parallel bars is advised (walker). This can be followed by the use of cane for the first few days to avoid overload and damage to the knees.
- Most people can walk the next day, though it is advisable to use a cane for the first few weeks so that knee can strengthen to support the load.
- Regular postoperative visits should be scheduled for up to 2 months after surgery.
- In addition, it is extremely important to draw up an exercise regimen and follow it to sustain and improve mobility.
- In the absence of regular exercise, there could be stiffness of the joint which can set in and further aggravate the situation
- Driving is permissible only after the doctor's advice.
Let your doctor know before going for any surgical procedure (including dental work) as people with TKR should have antibiotic coverage before any procedure.