Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Reshma Waghmare
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of No Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Birth Control Treatment
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Pregnancy Symptoms
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Cervicitis
Submit a review for Dr. Reshma WaghmareYour feedback matters!
Follow easy steps to Lose Weight Post-Pregnancy
Hi, I am Dr. Lokendra Tomar, weight loss, and wellness coach, I believe in sharing true knowledge so that you can take care of your own health and live a disease free life. I believe food is the best medicine. Pregnancy ke baad weight gain ek common issue hai. Aur weight gain mein cellulite ka develop hona who bhi bohut common hai. Cellulites kya hotey hai jo fat cells grow karti hai toh balloon ki tarah jab failne lagti hai unke beech ke blood cells squeeze ho jatey hai aur uss particular area mein blood circulation reduce ho jata hai, toh agar humey uss particular area se fat burn karna ho toh badi mushkkil hoti hai.
Toh kaun kaun se areas hai, the side of the thighs, thighs ke side ka area mein jo pouch bann jatey hai who bada mushkil ho jata hai. Aur dusra area hai, jaha pe cellulite zyada develop hota hai. Toh inn dono area se fat burn karne k liye ek chhota sa simple process hai jo aap ghar mein follow kar sakte hai aur who process hai massage ka. Jab aap massage karte hai toh yahan blood circulation imrpve karne mein madad milti hai. Toh massage kaise karna hai, yeh ek fat burning oil hai (displaying). Lipolyzer fat burning oil. Issey humey massage karna hai, aur kaise, clock wise and anti clock wise direction mein circular motion mein aise massage karengey, issey iss mein jo essential oils hai, vasodilator hotey hai, blood cells ko dilate karte hai, jab blood vessel dilate ho jayengey toh uss area mein jaha blood vessel jaha hai waha pe blood circulation improve ho jayega aur jab blood circulation badhega waha se fat remove hoga aur humara fat burning shuru ho jayega. Toh pehla massage karna aur dusra diet follows karna.
Diet kaisa, aisa diet jo hamara body ko fat burning mode mein le kr jaye. Toh diet mein zyada sugar humein avoid krna hai. Jitna zyada sugar diet mein hoga utna zyada fat deposit hota hai. Toh sugar kam karna hai matlab low carbohydrate diet pattern follow karna hai. Low carbohydrate diet pattern follow karey sath mein oil massage karey toh apka cellulite bhi remove hoga aur particular shaping jo aap chahtey hai who bhi apko mil jayengi.
She removed hair from her vagina part with the help of blade and shaving cream, now she found something weird white around the opening of vagina entrance but without any allergy or pain, but worried whether it any kind of allergy or its normal.
Vagina is one of the most delicate organs of your body. While you tend to the hygiene of other body parts, caring for the vagina either doesn’t strike you or it is too taboo a thing to be discussed about. Vaginal rashes are prevalent among many women and in most cases, they are not aware of ways to approach the problem. Rashes can lead to extreme uneasiness and if neglected, could even cause complicate health disorders. Thus vaginal rashes should be treated with proper medical assistance and watchful sanitation.
Factors that can cause vaginal rashes:
1. Warts in and around a person’s genital: Warts are infections that can have a painful and disturbing effect on your health. Genital warts are the result of sexually transmitted infections. The diverse kinds of human papillomavirus are known to trigger the formation of vaginal rashes.
2. Infections caused due to the predominance of viruses: Vaginal rashes may exhibit themselves in the form of aching blisters. This symptom could be indicative of Genital Herpes that further needs medical expertise to be dealt with.
3. Folliculitis could cause suffering: The base of a hair shaft is indeed a sensitive area. Any infection pertaining to hair shafts surfacing usually in the form of a red lump can worsen to cause rashes in your genitalia.
4. A cyst in the Bartholin gland could be the reason: A Bartholin gland is one of the two glands positioned at the opening of a person’s vagina. A cyst might happen to develop in any one of these glands due to accumulation of fluids produced by the glands itself. Secondary symptoms of such a condition could be red, itchy rashes.
Symptoms that help a doctor identify the prevalence of rashes in your vagina:
1. Redness of the skin in and around one’s vagina is a characteristic feature of an underlying problem.
2. Your vagina could itch persistently preventing you from free movement. Constant itching can also hamper your otherwise smoothly functioning sex life.
3. The skin around your vagina can become excessively dry and peel off as a result.
4. Tenderness and soreness are common symptoms that make sitting or lying down troublesome.
I am having prolonged periods for the first time in last 10 years and today is my 11th day. The bleeding is medium but doctor suggested me to take traxenamic acid. I took 2 tablets today. Now how much days will it take to work and stop bleeding completely?
I am a 20 year old female and I want to start having sex with my boyfriend, I want to know what contraceptive pill should I take and how to start taking it?
1. It has no side-effects, whatsoever.
2. Easy to be taken even by non co-operative
Children. Small sweet pills, drops, powders --- a
Dream of patient and doctor!
3. Easy to manufacture on mass level in large
Quantities, even at short notices as in epidemics
. No panic of shortage.
4. It is cheaper. So suitable for mass distribution
And government and charity supplies.
5. It is holistic in approach, so cures pt perfectly.
Gentle cures, no medicinal hang over. Or after-
6. In an expert's hands, it is very accurate and fast
[ though many thinks it to be slow].
7. It has prophylactic value with more accuracy
Than vaccinations and that too without side-
Effects of vaccines.
8. It has a great working in trauma, burn, stroke
, mental shock.
9. It is very much effective in veterinary field.
Since, animals have higher body weight than man
, so medical doses and costing are forbidding.
10. It has a potential of wide coverage of
Specialities like paediatrics, skin, gynaec and
Obstetrics, orthopaedics, psychiatry, etc.
11. It has scope in agriculture and fertilizers
A breast examination is a way of detecting early changes that may find lumps of other growth in the breast. This is a manual form of examination that may be carried out by the doctor or even by the patient. This kind of examination helps in detecting the onset of breast cancer and helps in successful treatment of the same. It is an essential screening strategy that all women must go through. Let us cast a glance on the various details regarding this examination, and also how frequently it must be conducted.
- Age: Women who have reached the age of 18 are said to have matured physically and sexually. They should perform this examination once they have reached the said age in order to detect any anomalies in the way the physical changes occur in the breast tissue.
- Procedure: One should begin by looking at one's reflection in the mirror to find any rashes or dimpling in the breasts. The shape, size and colour of the breasts and nipples must also be studied so as to check for any anomalies. Inverted nipples, redness and soreness must also be reported to the doctor. Once you are done checking the visuals, you can raise your arms and look for any changes. Then, you will need to lie down and feel your breasts by using a circular motion. The finger pads must be used in order to check for any lumps. One must start from the centre and move the breasts sideways. Any wet and slippery feeling must be reported to the doctor immediately.
- Pressure: During the breast examination, you must use light pressure for the skin and tissue that lie beneath the breasts, while medium to moderate pressure should be used for the middle portion of the breasts. One must use a firm hand to check the tissue that lies at the back of the breasts, near the rib cage.
- Frequency: One must get into the habit of conducting a breast examination at least once a fortnight or once a month, without fail. You can also go to the gynaecologist for an examination in case you are not confident of conducting it on your own with proper movements and accuracy. You may also journalise your breast examination findings.
- Menstrual Cycles: When you are going through your menstrual cycle or period, it is important to remember that your breasts can become tender just before or after the start of the cycle. So, do not panic if you think you have found a lump or any other growth at this time. It is best to check again after a week and then visit the doctor about checking the same. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.