Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Rekha KaushalYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 33 years old. Last month while sonography I came to know having PCOD problem. I have one 6.5 years old daughter. Now I am thinking to take another chance or want to conceive. I heard in PCOD it's impossible to conceive so pls suggest me any treatment of it.
She has block her pipe near by vagina. She can not be pregnant. Her marriage has been done before 4year. Doctor says to do operation and open it. But before 6 month she get pregnant for one month and she get miss garage. I want to know that pipes can open without operation? Pls help me.
Within what time after sexual intercourse should we take contraceptive pills to avoid pregnancy? And will we get pills without prescriptions? Please tell me.
Respected doctors Why is the period my gf's period last month very late she is supposed to start by 23 of last month but it actually started today I.E 1st of march. Is it because of her health?
I had unprotected sex with my gf on 19th of may and the last day of her bleeding was 17th may. She took Emergency contraceptive pill after that. Her regular cycle is of 28 days. The periods are still awaited and it's already been 12 days past of her due date. The home Pregnancy test has been done for once and it shows negative. Is it possible that periods will get delay for this long after taking Plan B? Are there any chance of getting pregnant?
A number of factors, such as physical ailments, stress, anxiety and even relationship problems can cause sexual problems. Relationship concerns where intimacy and the culmination of the various phases of sexual activity from stimulation to excitement and peak, cannot be possible in a satisfactory manner. So what are the routine sexual problems recognised and treated as per Ayurveda? Read on to know more.
1. Erectile Dysfunction: This condition is also known as impotence and it usually occurs when male patients cannot muster up and retain an erection for long enough to enjoy sexual intercourse. This problem can be fixed with various herbs and condiments including Sanda Oil massage on the testicles and nearby areas in order to increase the blood flow. Also, one can have ginger, honey, drumsticks, milk and other such ingredients for better achievement and retention of an erection for a prolonged period of time during sexual intercourse.
Sanda oil is not available in its pure form and simple branding of this name is not useful. Sanda is a wild reptile, which was boiled in ancient times and fats taken out to make Sanda oil. This is not possible now a days. Instead various 'Tilas' (penis massage oils) prepared by valuable herbs and vegetable oils such as Sesame oil should be used. Tila using Mall (purified arsenic) and egg are also effective. Preparation and use should be as per instructions in classic Ayurveda. Tila is selected as per history, present condition and duration of specific problem
OTC or advertisement products are general products, which do not benefit all. Post application directions are also important otherwise there may be adverse effect of Tila application
2. Premature Ejaculation: Premature ejaculation is a condition when the male patient may face ejaculation as soon as the intercourse begins, or upon insertion. This happens in an unplanned way and is a sudden occurrence that usually puts a damper on the sexual mood and activity. In Ayurveda, there are various herbs including Ashwagandha and a variety of oil massages that can help in treating this problem.
3. Sexual Weakness: Sexual weakness is a condition when the female or male patient may not have the energy to go through with sexual intercourse and may even complain of pain during intercourse. This problem is especially common among women, and may be caused due to fatigue, stress or even low pelvic strength following childbirth or miscarriage. The best way to treat this issue is with the help of proper counselling and therapy that will help in introducing Yogic poses that can strengthen the pelvic area so as to have better sexual strength.
4. Infertility: This problem may be found in both men and women. Ashwagandha, Vasant Kusumakar Ras, Shilajit and Labub Kabir are some of the herbs and concoctions that can help in increasing virility and the chances of conception by creating better sperm quality and quantity, as well as more effective ovulation.
Most of the sexual problems in Ayurveda are recognised as factors that arise from stress and anxiety. These are recognised as temporary issues that can be fixed with the help of a proper routine of eating, resting and exercising, as well as a healthy diet where the patient stays away from smoking, excessive drinking as well as drug abuse. Before taking any herbal medicines, one will have to consult the doctor and find out about side effects for patients suffering from chronic ailments like diabetes, cardiovascular diseases and others.
Hi I am 38 and my wife 37 she has lost interest in sex is there any medicine that can revive her interest
Me and my girlfriend had sex on 2 march, during which condom broke, I immediately gave her idoz72. She had withdrawal bleeding from 11 to 16. From then on she did not have her periods till now. Why? I have done Beta hcg test which is negative for pregnancy, she normally hasirregularperiods. What could be the reason.
Hi i Am 36 years old, single, I have fibroid in Uterus, before my due date of period my hands and feet gets swollen and continues till my 5th day. Please advise.
Maine 2 month phle ek prostitute ke sath sex kiya tha without condom than uske 2 month ke andher hiv test kar ya tha Jo negative nai la. Uske baad bhi kya mujhe hiv ho sakta hai.
I moved to New country recently, after moving within a week I got my periods on 24th my regular date but now it's been almost 2 months I have not got periods, I have been in lot of stress in these months and I guess I have putted in weight also. Sometimes I feel emotionally weak and alone in new place. My pregnancy test is negative. What can I do get my periods regular again?
We have often noticed outgrowth around the neck in a lot of people. The neck lumps are of varying sizes. While some may be unduly large in size, others range from being moderate to miniscule. Usually, neck lumps do not bode any cancerous development and are benign in most cases. However, certain specific types of neck lumps can often bode serious health impairments. A lot of the neck lumps are painless and do not cause any discomfort to the patient. However, these lumps must not go unattended in either case. Especially if they are cancerous, a speedy detection is expedient to arrest any further damage. The neck lumps stem from a lot reasons.
Some of the most common causes are enlisted below:
- Swollen Lymph nodes: Lymph nodes are spread all over your body. They are often susceptible to infections caused by germ attacks. Infection causing bacteria or viruses often result in the enlargement or swelling in the lymph nodes. This manifests itself as neck lumps, albeit sometimes. This could also arise out of allergic reactions to certain foreign substances.
- Cancer: While a neck lump may not necessarily mean a sign of cancer, some lumps could occur due to tumor formations, which unfortunately indicate a malignant growth. Radioscopy and biopsy are the usual techniques through which the malignancy of the tumors can be detected.
- Thyroid Disease: Some neck lumps occur due to an inflammation in the thyroid glands. On account of certain hormonal imbalances, hyroid glands may swell up leading to neck lumps.
- Mumps: Mumps is a contagious disease that is caused by a viral infection in the respiratory tract. As a consequence, the salivary glands may swell up causing neck lumps. Mumps are very common in children.
- Tumour in the salivary glands: Another common cause of neck lumps are tumours in the salivary glands. On account of a variety of external as well as internal reasons, there may be an abnormal growth in our salivary glands. This leads to lumps in the neck.
The earliest signs of neck lumps should goad you to consult a doctor. While it may not be of alarming nature, to avert any major ailment, it is worthwhile to be cautious beforehand.
आजकल अंतहीन दौड़ या आवस्यकताओं की पूर्ति के लिए जिस तरह
मनुष्य को अपने खानपान एवं दिनचर्या की उपेक्षा करनी पड़ती है
परिणाम स्वरूप मधुमेह, उच्चरक्तचाप एवं अवसाद महामारी का रूप धारण
कर रहे हैं इस सम्बन्ध में आयुर्वेदिक स्वास्थय जागरूकता अवं प्रशिक्षण की
आवस्यकता है अतः शीघ्र ही विचार शील मित्रों के साथ एक मीटिंग करूंगा।
जीवन शैली ,खानपान अवं ध्यान विषयक ज्ञान आपको एवं आपके प्रियजनों को भी
इन बिमारियों से दूर रखेगा।
इसी सन्दर्भ में आकाशवाणी दिल्ली के इंद्रप्रस्थ चॅनेल पर मेरी वार्ता जरूर सुने -
'हाइपर टेंशन से बचाव में आयुर्वेद की भूमिका। ' @ 11 nov 2015 , 10.30am