Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rekha Anand
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of No Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Birth Control Treatment
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Pregnancy Symptoms
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Cervicitis
Submit a review for Dr. Rekha AnandYour feedback matters!
I am 29 years and I sometimes experience pain in the lower part left of my stomach and my left arm. I take pain relief but it still comes back. What do I do?
I am suffering from pcos hormonal imbalance, acne, hair fall, please suggest diet for pcos and help.
I am 26 .I am married for 2 years. We did unprotected sex for 2 years. I did not take any precautions nor did he. Usually he used to bring out his thing at the time of discharge. I dint get pregnant anytym. Now as I want to conceive, I thot to consult a doctor for dos and do nots. Bt the doc, much to my irritation, only asked weather I take any precaution or not. She told me it is worrisome how you hvnt conceived yet if also your husband does not discharge within you. She has told me to do some test. So I want to ask is it really a danger?
As one of the oldest tree nuts to be cultivated by humans, walnuts have long since been known as a wonder food that can prevent and manage many diseases. It is nutrient packed and is easily available in all seasons. Including a small handful of these nuts in the daily diet can help you stay healthy and fit. Store them in an airtight container and if refrigerated they can remain fresh for many months.
Following are the reasons why you must eat them
- Weight Management: Walnuts are high in fat and protein. You can sprinkle them on your salads, fruits, oats or any other cereal or eat them as they are. Due to its fat and protein content, they have a high satiety value and can prevent hunger for a long period of time.
- Brain Health- Walnuts resemble the brain and the omega 3 fatty acid, alpha-linolenic acid found in them helps improve memory, concentration and brain functions in all age groups. Regular consumption of these nuts may prevent Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
- Skin Health- Vitamin E found in walnuts helps in keeping the skin healthy, glowing and young. They have been found to prevent skin dryness and delay ageing.
- Heart Disease and Diabetes: The fat found in them is monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats. They are an excellent source of the heart-friendly omega 3 fatty acids. The antioxidants found in walnuts keep the heart healthy and prevents type 2 diabetes. It helps regulate levels of LDL (the bad cholesterol) and enhance HDL (the good cholesterol).
- Source of Minerals- Apart from being rich in fats and protein they are also a good source of various minerals like copper, manganese, zinc, selenium, calcium, potassium etc.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I had unprotected sex on 4th may. Twice I have taken pregnancy test. Result are negative. tomorrow is my period cycle. Can I be assured that I will not get pregnant. What are the possibilities for pregnancy?
My period is irregular. I am not married and my age is 21. I had taken nostra pill on the advise of doctor for 5 days but I miss my one pill on 4th day. Then what happen? I am also take missed pill in 18 hour.
I am suffering with bilateral tubal blockage (corneal blockage) recently. I had conceived but it turn into miscarriage in march 2015 and I had D&C and it was my first pregnancy. Now I want to conceive so please tell me some effective treatment and also the cost.
I have sex problem, I eat everyday unwanted 72, please help me, I have 10 baby, I want to stop baby processing, please help me as soon as possible.
Folliculitis is an inflammation of the hair follicles. Each hair on your body grows out of a tiny pouch called a follicle. You can have folliculitis on any part of your body that has hair. But it is most common on the beard area, arms, back, buttocks, and legs. You are more likely to get folliculitis if you:
- Use a hot tub, whirlpool, or swimming pool that is not properly treated with chlorine.
- Wear tight clothes.
- Use or work with substances that can irritate or block the follicles. Examples include makeup, cocoa butter, motor oil, tar, and creosote.
- Have an infected cut, scrape, or surgical wound. The bacteria or fungi can spread to nearby hair follicles.
- Have a disease such as diabetes or HIV that lowers your ability to fight infection.
For an expecting mother, nothing is more important than the safety and well-being of her unborn child. With due care, a mom-to-be can prevent complications that may arise in pregnancy by avoiding certain potential risks. Read on to find out the 5 things pregnant women must avoid at all costs in order to have a safe pregnancy.
1. Caffeine: It’s wise to avoid coffee, tea or even sodas that contain caffeine, as it can adversely affect the baby’s heart rate. Some studies go on to suggest that the consumption of caffeine may even increase the risk of miscarriages. So anything that contains caffeine must be avoided at all costs.
2. Abdominal X-rays: Abdominal X-rays during pregnancy are a big no. This kind of X-ray exposes the abdomen of the mother, and the baby as a consequence, to high levels of radiation, which can cause changes in the baby’s rapidly growing cells. As a result, the baby’s chances of suffering from birth defects or certain cancers, such as leukaemia later on in life, increase rapidly. It is best to avoid X-rays until absolutely necessary. However, you must avoid self meditation.
3. Heavy exercising: While moderate exercising during pregnancy is very healthy for both the baby and the mother, extreme exercising can give rise to quite a few complications. Exercises, which cause the heart rate of the mother to exceed the mark of 160 bpm (beats per minute) may result in the supply of less oxygen to the baby. This can lead to foetal hypoxia, a condition in which the supply of oxygen to the brain of the baby is restricted, resulting in brain damage. Exercises that must be avoided include abdominal crunches, exercises that hurt the mother’s joints or strain her back or which require her to hold her breath for too long.
4. Alcohol: All types of alcohol must be avoided during pregnancy. Consumption of alcohol during these 9 months has been associated with several birth defects such as poor growth, learning disabilities and mental retardation. In worst case scenarios, excessive alcohol consumption during pregnancy can lead to what is known as Foetal Alcohol Syndrome or FAS, which severely affects the mental development and physical growth of the unborn child, particularly of the face and skull. Also, you must quit smoking.
5. Stress: Stress can trigger various health problems, which can be bad for both the baby and the mother. Studies have revealed the emotional environment of the mother is experienced by the baby as well. In fact, a particular study has shown that any kind of stress, whether it be work related or stress caused by strain in relationships, can affect the mental development of the child. This as result can lead to the child developing certain behavioural disorders such as fears and phobias, which remain way into his adulthood. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.