Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
I am 18 years old male and have teeth sensitive problems for last 2 months. I have uses colgate for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
Hello doctor my self sanjay jain I am 24 year old boy and I have gums bleeding problem last five days what should I do.
hello. Sir I have so much pen in my molar teeth nd there is a big whole what to I do plzz. Suggest me.
Due to smoking I got lot of stain on inner side of my teeth. Now i have stopped smoking since long and I want to clean my teeth. So please suggest me which method is best and suitable from these bleaching, by mannual, by laser or chemical cleaning.help?
I hv a gap in between by two front teeth of my upper jaw. The gap is about 2 mm. The adjacent tooth are also bulged outwards. Wht should I do? Should I go for dental crowns? If so, what would b the max. Cost for tht?
Before 3 years I removed my 4 teeth one by one because of some problem. Now I wish to set new teeth of ceramic as replacement of removed teeth. Is it possible? What will total cost for it?
I am a 32 years old professional. I have bad breath since last year. When I take medicines, there is no problem. Soon I stop the tablets, the problem appears again. Please help.
Hi while I am eating frequently use to chew my cheeck so in my mouth one smal bulb kind of a clotting from last 4 year what to do for that.
For a child, the first visit to the dentist can be panicky. This is because they don't realize what's in store. Children get a better idea about dentists after getting some information about the visit. We, as grown ups, must be set up to answer the inquiries and instruct our children in the most ideal way.
The following are some valuable tips on the best way to set up a child for the first dentist appointment:
- Guardians regularly ask when they ought to take their child for the first ever dental visit. The best time to begin taking children for a dental checkup is either when their first tooth pops out, or right around their first birthday. Expert dentists are capable of instantly recognizing any potential issues with the development and advancement of the jaw and delicate palate. Children's teeth are more porous and defenseless to decay than grown-up's teeth; so early mediation is a basic to guarantee those small teeth staying sound. It is also recommended that guardians begin brushing their child's teeth when they start coming out, utilizing a delicate toothbrush and plain water. Brushing should be started as early as possible.
- It's never too early to begin acquainting your kids with tooth brushing and knowledge of oral health. The best time to begin is before your kid's first dental visit. Youngsters love to find out about their bodies, and love to grin, touch, and investigate new things. There are many fun ways to impart oral health education to children. The more agreeable they are with their mouth and teeth, the less demanding your youngster's first dental visit will be.
- Tooth brushing is an essential piece of our everyday self-care, and it is our habit. A child, after being introduced to a brush and a toothbrush will take a certain time period to make daily brushing a habit. Guardians and the kids can brush their teeth "together". It is essential to note that toothbrushes are apparatuses, not toys, and that infants and babies ought to be firmly directed.
- Little children, are extremely insightful and touchy to the states of mind of people around them. Children regularly reflect our conduct. When we are casual and upbeat, children will probably be loose, as well. Children are additionally more casual when they are prepared for or taught something. Invest energy conversing with children about going to the dentist. You can also discuss what the dentist will do, emphatically.
- Always choose the most trustworthy dentist who is friendly and knows how to handle a child on his first dentist visit.
A child's first dentist appointment is a special one, and you should prepare him accordingly.