Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ravindra TamhankarYour feedback matters!
How to stop bad breath. I feel my mouth smells badly when ever I talk to people. Please suggest remedies.
I have lot of paon in my bones and also have regular swelling in my teeth. I m suffering alot please suggest me.
I have broken my upper front tooth 3 days ago due to accident. I don't have any pain now. Will it be repaired or should I get it removed .Will the gap after removal can be filled or replaced by something? Pls help.
I have a ulcer problem in my mouth and sometimes in throat. So give me an advice what to do and medicine for it.
Hello sir, I am tobacco addict and before three months I went to dentist for removing tobacco stain and after cleaning I saw my gums of two teeth pulled down and looking red so I ask to dentist why my gums r pulled down or looking red is my gums were bleeding then dentist said to me no your gums was not bleeding it's because removing dirt and stains then now I am feeling very pain in my two teeth that gums have pulled down. 1. It is necessary to bleed gums during removing tobacco stain through scaling? 2. Why my gums have pulled down? 3.suggest medication for cure the pain of my teeth.
I am very confused with componeer today I get the componeer treatment the reduction of natural teeth is good or not if over time if it will be removed does my front teeth will be safe or not as I have to avoid eating hard food using my front were it is done doesn't it will get weak over time I feeling vad for teeth reduction.
Sir, I am having problem of bad breath for the last few years. Although I have 2-3 cavities in my mouth but I always brush in the morning. Whenever I speak in front of someone, the listener feels uncomfortable and irritant even if he/she is 3 meters away from me. I don't have any gastric problem except when I eat spicy foods like achaar (makes me feel indigestion after some time. Besides, I drink very less water (that too at the time of meals. As such I feel very humiliated. please suggest some remedy.
I am 22 year girl from Nagpur. I have cavity problem and bleeding problem of teeth and my teeth look yellow from inside as well as outside. please help.
Sir, I have done a composite filling in my tooth but after 8 months there is alot of pain either I eat hot or cold eatables. Degree of pain such that even when I suck air. And it goes on to the tooth pain happen. Doctor give me lamox-dc, sengvital, flexon for three days. After taking these medicine I got relief, can I continue with this?
Our natural colour of teeth is pale yellow or yellowish white.So does it mean i dont need to go for further treatment for my teeths ?
When I woke up then for one second I can't open my mouth due to some wastage water. Nd my taste changed.
My teeth are not arranged well, they are also not of equal size. My age is 20 yrs. please Tell me easy way to get out of this.
Oil pulling includes gargling oil around the mouth like a mouthwash. During oil pull you put a tablespoon of oil in your mouth and then rinse it around for 15 to 20 minutes. The advantage of doing this is, it decreases the measure of unsafe bacteria in the mouth. The microscopic organisms in the mouth create a biofilm on the teeth a thin layer that they use to stick to the surface. This is what we call ‘plaque’.
Having some plaque on your teeth is only normal. Yet, when it gets out of hand, it can bring about a wide range of issues, including bad breath, yellow teeth, gum aggravation, gingivitis and cavities. The way oil pulling works is basic. When you are gargling oil around your mouth, the bacteria get stuck in it and break down in the fluid oil.
Here is a step-by-step instruction for the procedure:
- Add 1 or 2 teaspoons of oil in your mouth. Natural sesame oil is generally used in oil pulling. It is also okay to go with natural coconut oil.
- Rinse for around 20 minutes. The oil will get thicker and smooth as it blends with the saliva during this time and it should to be velvety white while releasing. It will be twofold in volume during this time because of the salivation. It can be difficult to gargle for the full 20 minutes, but it is very effective.
- Spit the oil into a dustbin in case you have a septic framework. Do not spit into the sink. The oil may thicken and clog the pipes. Try not to swallow the oil as it is ideally full of bacteria, poisons and discharge that are currently not in the mouth.
- Wash well with warm water. Warm water will clean the mouth better. Rinse a couple times with warm water to get any residual oil out of the mouth. A few sources prescribe washing with warm salt water.
- Brush well. Try to brush with a brushing blend to ensure any bacteria that still remains, is killed.
Some of the most common benefits of oil pulling are as follows:
- Can reduce harmful bacteria in the mouth: Streptococcus mutans is one of the principle bacteria in the mouth and a key player in plaque development and tooth decay.
- Can reduce plaque and gingivitis: Gingivitis is caused by aggravation of the gums and happens when the immune system begins attacking the microbes in the plaque.
- Can reduce bad breath: Bad breath, also called halitosis, is caused by the scent of chemicals and gasses delivered by the bacteria in the mouth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.