Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ratne Priya VirendraYour feedback matters!
I want to loose my weight and reduce my pimples? Please advise me how to to reduce n loose weight and get good skin without side effects and easily effective please.
Hello sir, myself Monika Choudhary I am suffering from bleeding piles for more than a month. Please tell me proper solution.
I have problem of azoospermia. I haven't child. What I do for cure azoospermia? please give me solutions.
How safe is Dizester a homeopathic syrup from Schwab, for controlling indigestion ad general stomach well being. This was advised by a doctor. Can it be taken along with medicine for acidity.
I am suffering from hair fall When I putting my hand in hair a lot of hair has been falling so what shall I do.
I am 16 year 7 months old boy, I have a height related problem as it not increasing now I became too short from my friends of my age. Pls suggest any medicine or exercise from which my height can increase.
I can not open mouth due to fiborious. Only two finger inserted. Tell me any good medicine to open my mouth properly.
I am 58year old female suffering from skin doses\problem for the last 2years. Now it is severe and I get rashes on all my body. I take allegra 120. please advise.
Hi Doctor, I tend to forget things. And recently its happening a lot from last 6 month ? My age is 21 what should I do ? Please help me out from this situation I am depressed.
I'm 18. Actually I didn't care about my skin before But now when I care about my face color which was quite fair before turned into blackish! Doc. What I do now?
Sir my marriage is fixed in November 2016. Before that I want to increase my sex stamina. I have problem of premature ejaculation. Please help solve my problem.
Sir my friend 58 years selvam was fall in love with 22 years girl. She was also accepted . If had attended intercourse any other affect to the girl that is illegal friendship can you reply this.
I am using patanjali amla powder to blacken my hair. Should I mix something with this while am using it. Or just use mix it with water and put on my hair.
Hope you healthy I have frenulum problem when my penis gets erected there is pain on it I saw it on YouTube there was surgery to cut off the frenulum, if it's possible there give exact time to come there because im a student any time im waiting for many hours at hospitals.
Vitamin A is essential for various body functions, the most important are vision, immunity, skin and hair health and correct genetic transcription. Signs of vitamin A toxicity include bone pain, brittle nails, hair loss, fatigue, dry and fissured skin and abnormal liver function. Deficiency of Vitamin A leads to night blindness.
Some interesting fatcs about vitamin A:
- Vitamin A is a fat soluble vitamin, thus requires fat for effective absorption.
- Normal level of vitamin A required for proper body functioning is about 3000 mg per day. A person could also end up eating more of Vitamin A on a regular basis, which could lead to vitamin A toxicity. If it is consumed from natural sources, it is not harmful; however, if synthetic vitamin A is consumed, it may end up as a toxin in the body.
- Every 100 g of sweet potato contains about 19200 IU of vitamin A. Sweet potato can be consumed in cooked, baked, cubed, raw or frozen form. It can be used in multiple ways and is one of the most vitamin A rich foods.
- Carrots is the most popular rich source of vitamin A. Every child knows that carrots are good for vision and eye health. Carrots can also be consumed in baked, cooked, raw or frozen form. Every 100 g of carrot contains about 17000 IU of carrot, which more than takes care of daily requirements.
- Green leafy vegetables are another rich source of vitamin A. This could be spinach, lettuce, beet greens, turnip greens, collards, kale, or other greens. Each of them contains sufficient amounts of vitamin A, and including about 100 g provides about 14000 IU of vitamin A. These can be used as salad dressings or cooked with lentils to make variety of dishes.
- The liver from any animal is the most effective nonvegetarian source of vitamin A. Consuming liver 2 to 3 times per day gives sufficient amounts vitamin A for men, women and children. Cod liver oil, which are available widely in the market are also a good source, if meat is not available.
- Dry fruits, such as apricots, which are sundried and used when there is no season for apricots, are another rich source of vitamin A. Dried peaches and prunes are also good sources for this vitamin.
- Consuming about 2 egg yolks per day provides all the required vitamin A for your body. It does contain cholesterol, but the body does need small amount of cholesterol too for various functions.
- Dairy products, such butter and cream from cow's milk which are especially fed on grass are again great sources of vitamin A.
- Small amounts of vitamin A are also present in cantaloupe melons, pumpkins, squash fruits, beetroot, bell peppers and most importantly in seasonal fruits.