Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ranjeet Kale
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ranjeet KaleYour feedback matters!
We all love winters as it brings with it a variety of food options, warm drinks, colourful fruits and vegetables. But it also brings ailments like cold and flu specially for kids and elderly.
To make your winters warm and disease free I have come up with a tried and tested home remedy which is passed on in my family for generations and has a lot of medicinal value.
It includes all easily available ingredients from your spice box. It can be made and stored in a cool and dry place.
So here it is
- 7 tsp turmeric
- 7 tsp fennel seeds
- 4 tsp cumin
- 4 tsp coriander seeds
- 3 tsp green cardamom
- 2 tsp ginger powder,
- 2 tsp black pepper
- Half tsp cinnamon powder
- Dry roast cumin, coriander, fennel and pepper. Put all the ingredients in a grinder and grind to a powder.
- Now store the powder in a dark bottle in a dry place.
How to consume:
Take a tsp with little honey and give it before going to bed. Do not drink water post this remedy.
Give twice daily.
- They can take 1tsp with honey or if diabetic can take it in morning with a glass of warm water.
- Can be taken twice daily
- The amount of fennel and turmeric can be reduced or increased by 1 tsp depending on taste.
- The fennel will make the powder smell and taste good and sweet too.
- So try this remedy and let me know the results.
Hi I have skipped my periods but the pregnancy test says its negative. Still my periods are 10 days already delayed. Please suggest what to do next?
I am 4 days due to period, but m feeling cramps in lower abdomen and feeling wet down is that sign of pregnancy or periods.
I have a unprotected sex with my b.f on 24-25 july. I have taken i-pill within 30 hr. After I get a little bleeding from 28 july to 4 aug. Bleeding is very little. I have my last period on 18 july. I suppose to have my period on 14-15 aug. I have not got my period till now. What could be the problem. I have already taken pregnancy test that is negative. Please help I am very much worried as I am unmarried.
Factors increasing absorption of calcium:
1 vitamin d: vitamin d works in the digestive tract to absorb calcium into the blood stream from the walls of the duodenum. Vitamin d also helps maintain normal blood calcium level.
2. Parathyroid hormone: it increases calcium transport across the membrane of intestinal cells.
3. Acid environment: hydrochloric acid secreted in the stomach during the process of digestion is required for the absorption of calcium in the duodenum. Calcium supplements could be taken with magnesium at bedtime or between meals due to the acid environment needed in the stomach to assimilate the calcium. Always consult a physician before beginning a new supplement regimen.
4. Milk lactose: it favors absorption in infants. Lactose is acted upon by intestinal microbial flora to form acid which causes lowering of ph which makes calcium more soluble.
5. Amino acids: supplemental calcium is often chelated, or combined with protein molecules called amino acids, to help the body absorb them during digestion. Lysine and arginine increase calcium absorption.
6. Exercise: exercise along with vitamin d intake helps calcium absorption thereby making bones strong.
Factors decreasing absorption of calcium:
1. Oxalic acid& phytic acid: foods that are high in oxalic acid such as spinach, chard and chocolate, reduce calcium absorption. Oxalic acid binds with the calcium to form a salt crystal, calcium oxalate which cannot be absorbed. Phytic acid, which is found in whole-grain foods and high-fibre foods, effects calcium absorption the same way.
2. Phosphorus: too much phosphorus in the diet causes precipitation of calcium in the form of calcium phosphate.
3. Stress: stress can have a negative effect on hcl production in the stomach and on normal digestive behaviour in the body, and can therefore have a negative effect on calcium absorption.
4. Caffeine, drugs like anticoagulants, cortisone and thyroxine reduce calcium absorption.
V lack of exercise and vitamin d deficiency leads to decrease calcium absorption.
I am 23 married woman and we last made love on 16th dec and I am suppose to get my periods on 22nd dec but I missed my period and simultaneously I have all the symptoms of pregnancy vomiting, abdominal pain, muscle cramp on leg, shorten breath and constipation. I am really worried is it possible for me to be pregnant, please suggest me doctor.
I want to use contraceptive. Please suggest. And also let me know its side effects. do not want to use condoms.
Toxic shock syndrome (TSS) is a potentially life-threatening condition that causes a steep drop in blood pressure, resulting in deprivation of oxygen to the organs, which in severe cases leads to death. This disease has been associated with menstruating women who use superabsorbent tampons. It was first recognized in the 1970s and 80s when women using tampons of certain brands were affected by this syndrome and those brands were immediately taken off the market. This disease primarily affects tampon wearers and harmful effects of cervical caps, diaphragms, and menstrual sponges have surfaced.
New mothers are susceptible to TSS as well as those who are recovering from a surgery, are wounded or are using prosthetics. It is important to know about its symptoms so that you can identify the disease and seek professional help at the earliest.
Warning signs of TSS include:
An overgrowth of bacteria called staphylococcus aureus (staph) causes this disease. It can be found primarily in female bodies. This is one of the many staph bacteria that lead to skin infections in burn victims and patients recovering from surgical wounds. Group a streptococcus (strep) bacteria is another cause of this syndrome.