Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh DongreYour feedback matters!
Hi My nose always blocked. In morning it take 1 hr to adjust. because of continuously running nose. please help me
My right has become numb and if I operate a computer mouse or when I drive a two wheeler my right hand becomes numb and when Iam free it is normal. Iam also a diabetic with a daily dosage of insulin in the morning.
I suffered from night feel. It is happening from last three days continuously. It happened also earlier but it was not happened continuously, I didn't see any bad things I am not also addition to any bad habit. Why it is happening? Does it cause any problem with my penis.
I have one problem when I get up in the morning I starts sneezing very badly and my from my nose water starts coming out continuously. please help me what to do.?
I am victim of child abuse. I was addicted of masturbations and suffering from saviour epileptics attacks due to my past history (Child abuse ). What should I do to overcome this and for marriage what I can do so that this past history will not effect my married life. Need to share this past history with my life partner or need to take some proactive steps so that this past will not affect my sexual life and also my life partner will be happy. Please advise me for the same. Thanks.
Hi. Sir Actually im really tired because this problem The problem is that I Have to go urination again and again and I feel that dribbling urine drops I am really afraid bcz I have many medicine for this I am just 20 years old .an im afraid pls help me an what is it disease its cure able.
My son is about 5 years old. On 19/07/2016, suddenly his movement was abnormal and became unresponsive for 1 minute, associated with uprolling of eye balls and frothing from mouth. His body temperature was very high about 102 F. He rushed to Max and doctor admitted for 1 day and gave a medicine as Crocin and Meftal-P. He was discharged on 20/07/2016 as well condition. But, on 22/07/2016, He is suffering from leg pain and leg is not properly moving. Please advice.
As I have joined a boxing academy I am doing intense free hand workout. I go for 6 days a week and for one and half hour daily. Is there any diet plan for me? Or any tips to remain more fit, strong and active. I have a thyroid problem and taking medicine for last 4 yrs- thyroup 25. And thyroid function is normal.
My father is 64 year old and he is suffering with blood piles. Please give solution without operation.
Dementia is a general classification of a brain disease that causes a long haul and frequently steady abatement in the capacity to think and recall that is sufficiently incredible to influence a man's everyday functioning. Other normal manifestations incorporate passionate issues, issues with dialect, and a lessening in motivation. An individual's awareness is not influenced. The most common example of dementia is the Alzheimer's disease.
Physiotherapy for Dementia:
A patient with dementia can benefit from physiotherapy regardless of the possibility that the patient can't perceive their own family. Physiotherapy, notwithstanding, can be of good advantage to the individual who has dementia and also their family and parental figures at different stages. The principle explanation behind this is that recovery administrations can help the dementia patient to be as utilitarian as would be prudent for whatever length of time that is conceivable. Here are 5 ways physiotherapy benefits an Alzheimer's patient:
- Physiotherapy can keep up the Alzheimer's patient's freedom and mobility as much as one could expect reasonably. A physiotherapist can outline a home activity program and work intimately with relatives to administer to the Alzheimer's patient.
- Physiotherapists, as independent experts, embrace much detailed, separately custom-made appraisals of the disorders, action confinements and restrictions imposed upon individuals with dementia.
- The caretakers of individuals with dementia regularly show weakness when contrasted with their same aged companions. Physiotherapy helps with diminishing the weight of consideration by instructing caregivers to provide encouragement and upliftment to individuals with dementia.
- Patients with dementia are always at a risk of falling down and hurting themselves. Poor balance accounts for the danger of falls. This can be worked upon and improved by physiotherapy driven exercises. Exercise can have a huge and positive effect on behavioral and mental indications of dementia, enhancing psychological capacity and mindset, which can decrease the doses of strong medicines. Special exercise routines are assigned to the patients which help improve their body balance while walking.
- Physiotherapy has crucial influence in advancing and keeping up portability of individuals with dementia. It assumes a basic part in the end of life consideration by overseeing situations, seating and complicated muscle contracture. Individuals with dementia regularly experience issues in communicating pain. Pain influences cognizance, inspiration and reaction to any intervention. Physiotherapists are specialists in recognizing and treating pain in dementia patients and give training to care home staff and caregivers of the patients.
Physiotherapy is very important for dementia patients. Regular physiotherapy sessions are beneficial for patients for improvement in condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.