Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh GhildiyalYour feedback matters!
Hi, I'm 22 suffering from sudden panic attacks ,faster heart pump fear of dying and I'm very tensed and unable to think my hands and legs gets cold unable to think properly due to tension and heavily heart pumping. Please advise me a good solution for this problem and let me know what the cause to this problem?
Sir, good morning I am Pavan Kumar btech final year. I am average in studies from childhood. My problem is if a person born with less intelligence to be like that only till his end? My age friends are very intelligent sir and I want to be that like .Is it possible to improve our intelligence. I want to grow and settle better in my life but with my less memory and intelligence it is impossible.In telugu there is a proverb sir "krushi unte mahavrushulu avtharu" it is apply to all or applicable to only intelligent people. Sir give your valuable suggestions.
How to find keywords in anyone's answers to judge his/her personality. Is there any need for short term psychology course I should go for or how can I judge thoughts of the people I am talking to?
His nature is like that he doesn't like anyone questioning him or asking him about his life. Where he is going with whom n all. Still I don't ask him much bcos he don't like but then too caring purpose I feel like to ask him. Even when we are in the bedroom he is all the time being busy with watching tv, chatting on Wattsup with anybody, calling n trying to make his schedule busy, and iPad chatting on fb with other girls. Three to four times he is going to toilet and taking iPad inside and chatting with all those girls. Many time I have entered in the toilet I can't smell dirty inside means he didn't do anything except chatting. Weekdays he is busy with his new upcoming project and weekends he is going to Pune for Pune projects but there he do partying and calls for other girls and entertainment. When I ask him can we go for a weekend somewhere he is saying yes will go but the day n time never comes. It's more than 1 and half years but he is not interested to take me anywhere. I said I need a break n asking you since so long. He send me Singapore last month for a week with his brother n I was not ready to go but he go so much higher, bcos of scared I went but there too he was in my mind n keep thinking what he is doing what n with whom mall, after coming I came to know he stayed 4 days in the hotel intact we r having our own house thn too he stayed out. N he started drinking a lot till early morning. Worried about his health. All his friends n chances are with him only for money nothing else. No one is bother to care for him. I do but he wants to stay away from me. I'm really in depression and want to quit his drinking habits and cut of his all mean friends n chamchas. I want him to save money and make a proper house so we can start our family. I want to have my own family husband n our angel, but now he is saying we shouldn't have a baby bcos I'm now 35 years n he is 55 yrs. Whole life he wants to do party and wasting money. His Pune friends group are drug addiction and now he also started taking that from last more than two months. Others are spoiling him n ruining our love life. He is so much addicted to body massage at cheap place which is known as wrong way. I told him but he is not ready to understand all these n in return he is getting angry on me. I really can't leave without him and love is my weakness n Bcos so of love I'm facing n baring everything. He hurts me a lot n don't even try to understand me to keep me happy. He is not ready go out with me for shopping or dinner or anything specially. Earlier he use to take me out n keep me happy at least for few hours in a week. Now to it's more than 4 months n he is fully changed. On valentines also I use to spend time now he avoids me n purposely making trips n work Schedule n he leaves me alone. I can't tell all these to mummy also else she will be very upset that my daughter is not happy n all. Please me n give me the way.
Epilepsy is a common illness and therefore, we commonly encounter women with epilepsy (WWE), who are either pregnant or contemplating pregnancy. There are a lot of apprehensions and misconceptions regarding managing epilepsy in this group of WWE. Here, I wish to highlight some of the important aspects of managing epilepsy in women who are planning a pregnancy or are currently pregnant.
1. If a woman is seizure-free for at least two years, she can consider withdrawing anti-epileptic drugs (aeds) under the supervision of neurologist, and then plan for pregnancy.
2. If a woman has seizures, it is better to continue aeds during pregnancy, as the risk to the baby is several times higher with seizures, as compared to that with aeds.
3. Sodium valproate has the highest risk to the developing baby, and it should be avoided in pregnancy.
5. The lowest effective dose of aed should be used.
6. Try to use only a single anti-epileptic drug, if possible.
7. Folic acid vitamin supplements should be used in pregnancy.
8. The dose of anti-epileptic medication may have to be increased during the last three months of pregnancy.
9. Ct scan of the brain should be avoided, as far as possible, during pregnancy, as radiation exposure due to it may harm the baby.
10. Mri brain is reasonably safe for baby, especially after the first three months of pregnancy. So, if needed, it may be performed.
'No' appears to be a very simple and straightforward word. However, it can be shockingly hard to say. People most of the time agree to things that they really do not want. Since they would preferably feel overburdened and low rather than disappoint somebody, saying "no" feels easier to maintain connections with people.
The repercussions of this absence of disagreement is critical. By overcommitting ourselves, we are actually consuming the majority of our positive energy and using it somewhere where you might not want to. This takes away from our common character and quality. It leaves us tired and we meet each day like it is simply one more battle. We also give up our own requirements for space, stillness, relaxation and imagination and are bound to our state.
To stay away from this, we must know about our own necessities and priorities for both mental and physical well-being and joy. For this, one may have to know when saying "yes" will fulfill your requirement for rest, relaxation or self-awareness. When one does this, their unfounded dread of not being socially acceptable from saying "no" will go away gradually.
Here are three reasons why saying "no" can prove to be beneficial:
- You will have additional time: The extra time made by saying "no" will, at any rate, prevent that forced clock from ticking. It will make you feel like you are in control. This can truly lighten up your mood and lift your anxiety and bolster your health. Rather than saying yes to going out for lunch or a party that you feel obligated to go to, but might not want to, simply try to say no. You will automatically feel happier when you are sitting at home, relaxing rather than forcefully socialising.
- You will be less remorseful: At first, you may be reluctant to state "no" because of a paranoid fear of passing up a major opportunity or the fear of missing out. As a general rule, nonetheless, in case that you need to state "no," odds are you have much better explanations for you not being there. If you do go for it, you might regret it afterwards thinking that you could have done something better with your time rather than having completely wasted it.
- Your associates will respect you for it: No one wants that they should be taken for granted. However, in case that you continue saying "yes" to each demand or opportunity, that is precisely how individuals will come to see you. The more you say "yes," the more individuals will generally expect things of you. This could prompt to a drop in your status and position and loss of control over others.