Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Rajnish VarmaYour feedback matters!
I am 59 years old and suffering from diabetes for the last 12 years. For the last 6-7 years I am suffering from erectibility di sfunction. Please advise.
Use arjun chhal powder with milk at morning
Bhumi amla (phylenthus nuri) root powder 1tsf bd with punernava qwath
Empty stomach use 2-3 buds of lahsun with haldi milk
Flex seed (bhune hue) 2tsf with warm water
Dalchinni powder1 tsf with giloy qwath bd.
Which tea is good for everyday lie? Green tea or black tea. I habituated with normal milk tea. Which tea preferred at evening green tea or black tea.Please tell sir .
How to reduce a weight after pregnancy weight is more than a limit pls suggest a medicine to decrease weight.
I feel hunger after eating, doesn't matter how much I eat and I am only getter weaker my weight is not increasing.
I am a girl age 21 my weight is just 44. I am suffering from thyroid from last 3 years n my weight is decreasing rapidly. What kind of diet should I take which can increase my weight. N I have hair loss problem. What steps should I take.
I am 50 years old and I have diabetic fill sleepy but can't get good sleep plus always get mussel pull while sleeping can you help me.
As I said earlier I go to gym regularly and recently I've started using Optimum Nutrition Whey and after a month I lost a lot of mass. I don't know whether I lot fat or muscle, but instead of growing muscle I lost. AMD my weight remain the same, it varies between 75 & 76. Is this a good sign for gymmers? Or my Nutrition isn't enough compatible with Whey? I follow up a regular diet.
My father is 45 year old. He is having diabetes from last many years. From last many days, he doesn't like to eat anything. And just vomit everything whenever eats something at night. He remains always stressed. Please suggest what should we do to cure it. Fasting - 110 pp glucose levels- 160 Medication - zetamet plus in morning before breakfast, gluconorm SR before dinner, Pregastar 75 M after dinner. Daily morning walk. Normal diet - 2 chapati sabzi in morning, lunch and dinner. Any one seasonal fruit in evening. A glass of milk in morning. However, he usually try to avoid food at night. And just feels to vomit after having dinner and headache. Height- 5.4" Weight- 68.
I am majid and I am suffering weight loss. And my face is reduce day after day. So please tell me what I have to do. I am 28 (age) weight 61. Kilo.
Hi, my height is 5'8 qnd weight 59 kgs but my hands are thin from elbow to palm same what thin how to increase its size and my weight too?
With the increase in environmental pollution, professional work load, proliferating stress, unhealthy lifestyle choices and general dietary indiscipline, the incidence of lifestyle diseases like hypertension, diabetes, obesity and cardiovascular diseases has increased manifold over the last two decades.
Other commonly occurring lifestyle diseases include depression, joint pain, fatigue, arthritis, metabolic disorders, early degenerative changes, early aging, respiratory diseases and gynaecological disorders. Nearly all of them can be traced back to improper ingestion and nutrition, lack of calmness and focus, constant feeling of agitation, listlessness or jitteriness, sedentary or workaholic professional life, or inadequacy of physical exercise and leisure time.
Ayurveda and its many uses have since then become important remedial procedures that more and more people are adopting to salvage their health. Its holistic view towards physiological and mental development has brought it to the forefront of non-medicinal remedies for various ailments and general malaise.
Ayurveda also brings about visible psychological and spiritual changes in the subject, thus securing an all round development in one’s lifestyle.
With proper and suitable lifestyle advice, dietary restrictions and daily-activity management, Ayurveda solves problems that people normally seek to solve with allopathic drugs. Not only is it more effective, Ayurveda therapies and treatments have zero to negligible side effects. The same can however not be said for pharmaceutical drugs.
Panchakarma treatment is among the most popular of Ayurveda therapies and it is a rigorous process of detoxification and purification. It suggests and expects you to follow renewed diet charts and exercise routines even after the treatment is technically over.
Other rejuvenation therapies include Rasayana, Dinacharya, Ritucharya that also help in bettering your lifestyle.
These treatments help to keep your body-weight in check, hypertension at bay and enable you to be lighter, freer and happier in general.
It assists in dealing with stress, anxiety, tension, agitation, irritability and misery in a healthier manner.
Once you overcome these symptoms of decadent lifestyle that is all around us today, you will automatically rise above crippling lifestyle diseases better than others.
I had done angioplasty four years age. Regularly I am taking medicine for clostrol, diabetes, BP etc. Though I am taking diabetic medicine, my sugar level after food is around 300. What should I do?
Sir I am a retd insurance officer and now 73. Pure vegetarian from birth with no habits of drinking smoking or chewing tobacco products. Five years before I had angioplasty done with stent fixed in heart my bp used to be 145/ 85 or 90 I am taking selekon xl 50+eslo5 + ctd 12.5 to control bp. I am not a diabetic at present but become one at anytime. Am I to continue the above tabs till my end and what is the food control I must adopt for being a non diabetic. Beeyesjay Cbe 641029.
Are you growing hair in unusual places where you do not want them to be such as on the neck, chest, chin and back? Hirsutism is a medical term, which refers to excess body hair and facial hair in women. It occurs because of an increased production of androgens or male hormones. The increased sensitivity of the androgen receptors in the skin follicles also causes hirsutism.
Hirsutism is diagnosed using two methods:
- The Ferriman Gallwey model involves the visual inspection for detecting the presence of excess hair. The amount of hair growth in nine areas of your body is quantified in this model. However, this is not an ideal method as many women shave or pluck their hair.
- Blood test for excess androgens is another method for diagnosis of hirsutism. The different tests include free testosterone, total testosterone and DHEAS or dehydropiandosterone sulphate. Women with PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) are likely to have increased levels of free testosterone in their body because of the absence of enough sex hormone binding globulin.
Removing excess hair
There are several ways by which you can get rid of excess body and facial hair. They are as follows:
- Plucking is a way of hiding hair during early stages. It is an easy fix. However, plucking from the follicle may lead to the distortion of the follicle, which may cause hair to thicken and turn darker.
- Depilatories is another way of removing excess hair due to hirsutism. Depilatories remove excess hair by the use of a chemical which dissolves the hair.
- Waxing is also effective for removing excessive hair. In waxing, warm wax is spread over the affected areas; a strip of cloth is placed over it, and rubbed on the wax. After holding the skin tight, the cloth is pulled off.
- Several medicines are used for dealing with hirsutism in women such as oral contraceptives, which help in removing the amount of androgens in the body. The androgen production may decrease as a result of oral contraceptives. The amount of circulating concentration of androstenediones and total testosterone are also reduced. Anti androgen medicines are also prescribed in some cases.
- Electrolysis is opted as a measure of managing excessive hair. In the process, a needle gets inserted along the hair shaft. After this, an electric pulse is sent to the root. This makes the hair release from the follicles and they are pulled out.
Laser hair removal is the final option for hirsutism treatment. In this method, light from the laser eliminates several hairs in the affected area. The pigment present in the hair absorbs the energy from the laser and gets destroyed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.