Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajnish Varma
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Rajnish VarmaYour feedback matters!
My weight is 57 kg and I am 21 years .I feel worried about my weight thtsy I bought an ayurvedic medicine (swast jewan) . Please suggest me tht is it ok to hve that medicine and does it hve any side effects?
I am diabetic patient blood sugar level is 115/284. Kindly suggest me what to do. Taking glynase 5 mg.
I had normal delivery in April and I want to reduce my tummy fat. Could you tell me how to reduce and I don't have time to do exercise. Is there anything else to reduce.
I am 19 Years Old and I want to gain weight of my body, and my blood group is o (-ve, what should I do? give me full vegetarian diet charts.
Hi i m 27 yrs old have problem of high cholesterol levels n thyroid level imbalances so i 89 k gs n want to loose weight quickly. Suggest me steps n precautions .I want to know how can u keep my levels in check without any medicines.and what precautions i must take? Thanks
Want to increase my thai muscles and bumps also (it was very Thin) wt can I do means exercise or diet.
I saw a documentary on depression and some points of which seems similar with me such of isolation, poor self esteem, lakc of energy, constant sadness, suicidal thoughts sometime, not feeling worthy, and more. Now I scared because I have feeling some of them from close to ten years, Now I am living alone in mumbai. Don't know what to do. Please help.
The fundamental principle of homeopathy is the Law of Similars or 'like cures like'. Homeopathy looks at the general health condition of the person and then prescribes remedies that can stimulate the body to function to its optimum capacity and this can naturally eliminate diseased cells and tissues from the body. The remedies stimulate the body's natural healing procedures without introducing chemicals to kill the disease.
Here are 5 reasons to switch to homeopathic medicine:
- It is an individualized treatment: A homeopathic practitioner evaluates the patient's overall health and discusses his problems and expectations before prescribing treatment. All the homeopathic remedies are made with the individual's specific climatic conditions, allergies, stress factors, food habits and lifestyle in mind. Homeopathy also optimizes the immune system and it is equally effective for physical and psychological disorders.
- There are no side effects: Homeopathic medicines are made from natural substances and so they are non-toxic and free from side effects. They are given to the patient in small doses and so, the healing approach is gentle and gradual. They can also be used by people of all ages and even those in delicate conditions like pregnancy, chronic diseases etc. Even if the wrong medicine is prescribed to the patient, it does not cause much harm to the body.
- Homeopathic medicines are easily accessible: Homeopathic remedies are available in most places as they are made directly from the abundant natural resources. There are also several alternatives to a medicine depending on the kinds of plants and minerals found in a particular region. Moreover, the medicines do not have an expiration date and can be stored for a long period of time if they are kept properly.
- The remedies are non-invasive: No homeopathic remedy involves surgical procedures or invasive techniques. So, there is absolutely no chance of infection or further complication. The medicines and therapies are also aimed at eliminating the root cause of the disorder instead of just providing temporary relief from the symptoms.
- Homeopathic medicines are not addictive: Once the disease is healed, the person can easily stop using the medicines since they have no addictive property. This is because the active ingredient is used in minute quantities in homeopathic medication. Hence, these remedies are also safe for infants, children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, aged people and people with addiction problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.