Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajini BhatiaYour feedback matters!
I want to know that my wife is pregnant so what is the good time and which month for train journey she is now 13 week preg we want to go from delhi to kolkata.
My wife 27 age has some times loose motion in twice a day feel always glumy, headache, cannot stand in sunlight for a long time head ache will cone, cannot drink cold water if so it will make coughing at night. Pls tell me a solution,
My bf is always worried about me getting pregnant after every sex. Since we stay in different cities it becomes difficult for him to come to my place at the time when I am not ovulating. He compels me to take I pill after sex even after using condom. I have tried to. Make him understand that condom is safe and if he does not ejaculate inside. Chances of getting pregnant is nil. Still he doesn't understand. I just want to. Avoid pill as it disrupts menstrual cycle and creates hell lot of stress. I just want to have a gud sex life with him without any tension. Is condom safe? Can anyone get pregnant from pre cum? Can I rely 100% on condom? My period cycle is irregular sometimes. Its 23.24. Or 26. Is the week before menses safe for sex?
She s having fibroid problem. And she is 7 months pregnant. Is there chances for this again when she is pregnant again ?
I miss my periods. I take morning pill on 14 april then I have light bleeding on 21 april. Last time my period on 3 april and I also do home urine test it shows negative but my periods still not come.
Is it OK to have oral sex and anal sex with partner.in erotic movies girls are portraited enjoying them .is this natural. Will it cause any problem.
Sir this time I haven't any cyst in ovary or I haven't pcod but I got period flow very low and only two days I have periods but in November this month I have only one day period pls suggest me but I have thyroid problem my tsh level is12. 12 this month I am suffering form hypothyroid and I take 50 mg thyroxine tablet pls tell me what can I do?
When I insert my penis to my wife's vagina she feels so tired and feeling unconscious. When I insert as making her lie in her back to vagina she feels cool. Any prob that I couldn't do it directly.
My wife aged 34 years was suffering from anemia last year had been on medicines since 1 year recently did her checkup TSH value is 7.52 and haemoglobin is 12.3 problem in conceiving prescribe medicine ASAP thanks.
A breast examination is a way of detecting early changes that may find lumps of other growth in the breast. This is a manual form of examination that may be carried out by the doctor or even by the patient. This kind of examination helps in detecting the onset of breast cancer and helps in successful treatment of the same. It is an essential screening strategy that all women must go through. Let us cast a glance on the various details regarding this examination, and also how frequently it must be conducted.
- Age: Women who have reached the age of 18 are said to have matured physically and sexually. They should perform this examination once they have reached the said age in order to detect any anomalies in the way the physical changes occur in the breast tissue.
- Procedure: One should begin by looking at one's reflection in the mirror to find any rashes or dimpling in the breasts. The shape, size and colour of the breasts and nipples must also be studied so as to check for any anomalies. Inverted nipples, redness and soreness must also be reported to the doctor. Once you are done checking the visuals, you can raise your arms and look for any changes. Then, you will need to lie down and feel your breasts by using a circular motion. The finger pads must be used in order to check for any lumps. One must start from the centre and move the breasts sideways. Any wet and slippery feeling must be reported to the doctor immediately.
- Pressure: During the breast examination, you must use light pressure for the skin and tissue that lie beneath the breasts, while medium to moderate pressure should be used for the middle portion of the breasts. One must use a firm hand to check the tissue that lies at the back of the breasts, near the rib cage.
- Frequency: One must get into the habit of conducting a breast examination at least once a fortnight or once a month, without fail. You can also go to the gynaecologist for an examination in case you are not confident of conducting it on your own with proper movements and accuracy. You may also journalise your breast examination findings.
- Menstrual Cycles: When you are going through your menstrual cycle or period, it is important to remember that your breasts can become tender just before or after the start of the cycle. So, do not panic if you think you have found a lump or any other growth at this time. It is best to check again after a week and then visit the doctor about checking the same. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Is having lower backache and abdominal discomfort fine before having period. Is it a sign of early pregnancy as I don't feel any discomfort before periods. I am planning for a baby.
Maintaining proper oral health is very essential for everyone but it becomes more important for women who are planning to conceive or are pregnant. Studies reveal that if a woman is suffering from gum disease, the chances of the baby being born prematurely or having inadequate weight increase.
Moreover, the alteration in the levels of the hormone in the body caused due to pregnancy might also trigger gum disease and a condition known as pregnancy gingivitis, which makes taking care of oral hygiene mandatory for expecting mothers.
How can you ensure proper oral hygiene before conceiving?
Visiting a dentist before conceiving is necessary to diagnose and treat any issues related to oral health, so that it doesn't affect the health of the baby in any way. During this visit, you can opt for professional cleaning of your teeth and proper scrutiny of your gum tissue to detect any oral health issues, which might influence your pregnancy.
How can you maintain proper oral health during pregnancy?
You can take the following measures to ensure that your teeth and gums remain healthy during pregnancy.
- Visit your dentist regularly - Pregnancy should not keep you from going for regular dental checkups. The dentist can conduct the requisite periodontal exams and provide you instructions for maintaining healthy gums and teeth during this period.
- Inform your dentist about the drugs you are consuming - Letting your dentist know about all the medications you are consuming and their dosages is advisable so that he/she can accordingly design your dental treatment plan.
- Don't avoid dental X-rays - If you need a dental X-ray, you can opt for it even while you are pregnant. Informing your dentist about your pregnancy will ensure that, he/she takes extra measures for your and the baby's safety by protecting your thyroid gland and abdomen from the rays.
- Consider morning sickness while choosing your toothpaste - Morning sickness often hinders with the normal process of brushing due to the taste of the toothpaste. In this case, asking your dentist to recommend a suitable brand for you would be the right thing to do.
- Ensure that you follow a healthy diet - Following a diet which contains a minimum amount of sugary snacks and more dairy products like yogurt and cheese is recommended for expecting mothers. This not only decreases the risks of tooth decay but also ensures proper development of the baby's gums, bones, and teeth.
Related Tip: 5 reasons to get regular dental cleaning