Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajini Bhatia
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajini BhatiaYour feedback matters!
She will ask everything and very consultant.
Very cool .. satisfied with her
- Cleft lip can be repaired at 4 to 6 months age & cleft palate should be operated before 18 months for good speech results.
- Along with cleft repair such children also need comprehensive management by a team of Plastic surgeon, speech therapist , pediatrician , orthodontist & ENT surgeon at appropriate stages of life for the best cosmetic & functional speech results.
Hii I am 28 week pregnant .i am feeling fever, cold,dryness of throat, sneezing. Today is my 3 rd day of flu. I show it to my doctor, she give me injection n medicine. Still I feel temperature of 98.6 to 99. I feel tension is it affect to my baby, pls guide me soon Thank you.
There is nothing more stressful to a patient and a caring gynaecologist than to face repeated IVF failure or recurrent pregnancy loss following IVF. So to advice couples who have failed one or more attempts, to keep on trying over and over and over; is not an easy job. Here, one can find solution in Ayurvedic treatment. Ayurveda, through its medicines, diet & lifestyle modifications and panchakarma raises a new hope after IVF failure. Ayurvedic treatment enhances success rate of Artificial Reproductive Techniques (IUI, IVF, ICSI-ET) or increases chance of natural conception as per cause of infertility.
What is Infertility?
Infertility is Inability to conceive even after one year of unprotected coitus or inability to carry pregnancy till full term. There are many causes of infertility; such as tubal block, PID, Endometriosis, PCOD in women and low sperm count, low sperm motility in men. When there is severe tubal disease, severe egg factors, failed IUI treatments, severe male factors, unexplained infertility, grade III & IV endometriosis; Test tube baby is suggested.
What is test tube baby? IVF (In-Vitro-Fertilization)?
It is a laboratory procedure in which processed sperm are either placed with oocyte (IVF) or injected into oocyte (ICSI) in a petridish to achieve fertilization. The resultant embryos are transferred into woman's uterus for implantation.
What are causes of IVF failure?
- To work out on IVF failures, we should focus on causes of failure.
- One of the most common causes of IVF failure is Abnormal Embryo. Abnormal embryo can be formed due to abnormal egg (oocyte) or abnormal sperm or if both are abnormal.
- Another common cause is Implantation failure. Endometrium preparation and its receptivity are more important for implantation of an embryo. Endometrium should be 6 mm or more in thickness preferably 8-10 mm. To know details about endometrium preparation, Color Doppler should be done. It has also been observed that when pregnancy is achieved in absence of endometrial and sub-endometrial flow on the day of embryo transfer (ET), more than half of pregnancy will finish as spontaneous miscarriage.
- IVF cycle can be cancelled even before Ovum Pick Up due to Poor Ovarian Response, in which very few or no follicle growth is seen even after fertility injections.
- Most neglected but important cause is Pre-treatment STRESS.
HOPE IN AYURVEDA:
According to Ayurveda, four factors are essential for conception; namely seed (oocyte and sperm), soil (reproductive track), season (fertile period) and water (nutrition).
Ayurvedic fertility treatments regularize metabolism of body, purify reproductive organs, maintain hormonal equilibrium, improve endometrium lining & receptivity, increase egg and sperm quality and relieve stress.
Womb preparation treatment of Ayurveda enhances success rate of IUI, IVF, ICSI-ET.
Womb Preparation Treatments:
Ayurvedic herbs and medicinal preparations act as natural tonic to male and female reproductive organs. They maintain biological clock of menstruation; hence hormonal imbalance is corrected. They also help in making most potent and healthy sperm & ovum and eventually a healthy pregnancy.
Ayurveda can treat infertility by Panchakarma procedures like Basti, Uttarbasti, Vaman, Virechan, Nasya using different Ayurvedic formulations as per cause of infertility & failure of IVF and according to body constitution of patient.
- Basti acts on vata predominantly. It increases strength of reproductive organs
- Uttarbasti is an intrauterine instillation of sterile medicated oil or ghee. It acts on endometrial receptors
- Vamana and Virechana detox the whole body and improves digestive fire for proper nourishment of reproductive hormones and organs
- Yoniprakshalana (Irrigation of vulva and vagina with warm decoction) and Pichudharan (Insertion of a sterile tampoon soaked in medicated ghee or oil in posterior fornix of vagina) are also helpful in infertility
According to Ayurveda; A Cheerful mind forms the basis of pregnancy; so relaxing panchakarma procedures like massage, steam, head massage, Shirodhara are done to reduce stress and its impact on infertility treatments.
Nowadays infertility has become a part of lifestyle diseases. Ayurvedic Doctor can guide you to modify lifestyle according to your body constitution (Dinacharya) and seasonal variations (Rutucharya). It is always better to avoid cigarette smoking, tobacco and alcohol as they reduce fertility. Exercise is an inevitable part of lifestyle. One should learn exercise, yogasana (e.g. Surya Namaskara, Gomukhasan, Sarvangasan, Pavanmuktasan, Ardhamatsyandrasan, Naukasan, Dhanurasan, Shalabhasan etc.) and Pranayam from an experienced teacher.
There are many women for whom menstruation can be a real nightmare. From menstrual cramps and pain (spasmodic pain, can be a shooting, throbbing or a dull pain) to nausea and vomiting, the struggle is at another level altogether. The complications and discomfort are all characteristics of a condition termed as Dysmenorrhea. Many women with dysmenorrhea have had significant improvement, all thanks to Ayurveda! In this article, our discussion will mainly center around dysmenorrhea and the Ayurvedic treatment to overcome this problem.
Dysmenorrhea and Ayurveda
Dysmenorrhea is referred to as Kashtartav in Ayurveda. Apana Vayu, a subclass of Vata or wind dosha and mainly located in the pelvic region (pelvic floor) plays a significant role in menstruation. It is this Apana Vayu that controls and regulates the menstruation or Aartav in women (ensures that there is a healthy and normal menstrual cycle). The Apana Vayu usually flows in a down and out direction. An aggravation of this Vayu affects its natural flow. As a result, the Apana Vayu flows in an inward direction into the uterus triggering uterine pain and spasmodic pain during discharge of the menstrual blood (Raja).
- Thus, restoring the Vata balance and ensuring an unobstructed and free flow of the Vata in the proper direction can go a long way in reducing the complications and discomfort associated with dysmenorrhea.
- In this regard, Panchakarma, especially Uttar Basti and Anuvasan Basti deserve a special mention.
- Uttar Basti is mainly carried out to clear blockages that may be affecting the uterus, ensuring its proper nourishment. The procedure is simple and involves administration of herbal medicines inside the uterus (Garbhashay).
- Anuvasan Basti is a little different from Uttar Basti. The main aim of Anuvasan Basti is to restore the healthy and normal menstrual blood flow sans any pain and discomfort by ensuring an unobstructed movement of the Vata Dosha in a downward direction (rather than being inward as is the case in dysmenorrhea).
- For this purpose, the patient is given various decoction enema and medicated oils that works wonders to reduce the discomfort.
- As for the diet, avoid stale and cold food. Instead, go for foods that are warm and contain generous amounts of ghee.
- Foods prepared using warm spices (coriander, cumin, cinnamon) are also recommended.
- Drink water and other healthy fluids at regular intervals. A hydrated body acts as a catalyst keeping the Rasa Dhatu healthy and nourished.
- Avoid caffeinated drinks as they can have deleterious consequences.
- Avoid stress and anxiety. Meditation and yoga can play a pivotal role to keep you relaxed (physically, mentally as well as emotionally), thereby reducing the discomfort.
- The use of castor oils (avoid during menstruation) can produce positive results in the case of dysmenorrhea by ensuring proper nourishment of the Apana Vayu.
- Ginger tea, fennel tea, or a Dashamula tea can be very soothing.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!