Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajesh
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. RajeshYour feedback matters!
I feel numbness in my foot and swelling too Sometimes I feel very weak, specially in morning n while relaxing Pain in hip joint n knee joint, specially when I bent At midnight and in the morning, I have to apply lots of pressure, in strokes, while passing urine.
Hello sir I am 33 neck pain joints pain and meri need bhi nahi hoti barabar raat KO need ekdam halki hoti koi haath bhi lagae to need khul jati h please say main kya karu
Namaste doctor, My age 31 year & suffering from back pain from last 8 years. I'm married person. please help.?
Back pain (Low Back Pain) is pain felt in the lower back that usually originates from the muscles, nerves, bones, joints or other structures in the spine. It is a common complaint. Most people will experience low back pain at least once during their lives. Back pain is one of the most common reasons people go to the doctor or miss work.
Men and women are equally affected. It occurs most often between ages 30 and 50, due in part to the aging process but also as a result of sedentary life styles with too little (sometimes punctuated by too much) exercise. The risk of experiencing low back pain from disc disease or spinal degeneration increases with age.
Symptoms of back pain may include:
- Muscle ache
- Shooting or stabbing pain
- Pain that radiates down your leg
- Limited flexibility or range of motion of the back
- Inability to stand up straight
Back pain often develops without a specific cause that your doctor can identify with a test or imaging study. Conditions commonly linked to back pain include:
- Muscle or ligament strain – Repeated heavy lifting or a sudden awkward movement may strain back muscles and spinal ligaments. If you’re in poor physical condition, constant strain on your back may cause painful muscle spasms.
- Bulging or ruptured disks – Disks act as cushions between the individual bones (vertebrae) in your spine. Sometimes, the soft material inside a disk may bulge out of place or rupture and press on a nerve. The presence of a bulging or ruptured disk on an X-ray doesn’t automatically equal back pain, though. Disk disease is often found incidentally; many people who don’t have back pain turn out to have bulging or ruptured disks when they undergo spine X-rays for some other reason.
- Spinal degeneration – degenaration from disc wear and tear can lead to a narrowing of the spinal canal. A person with spinal degeneration may experience stiffness in the back upon awakening or may feel pain after walking or standing for a long time.
The diagnosis of low back pain involves a review of the history of the illness and underlying medical conditions as well as a physical examination. It is essential that a complete story of the back pain be reviewed including injury history, aggravating and alleviating conditions, associated symptoms (fever, numbness, tingling, incontinence, etc.), as well as the duration and progression of symptoms.
Ayurveda refers this condition as ‘Kati shoola’. Kati refers to ‘low back’ (hip) and shoola refers ‘pain’. Kati vata or Prishta shoola or Kati graha or Trika shoola or Trika graha are other names or conditions mentioned in the classics. Vata is the predominant dosha causing these conditions and are categorized under Vataja nantmaja vyadhis.
The treatment for Back pain or Kati shoola will be planned according to the presentation of the dosha predominance and underlying cause. Treatment may include Panchakarma therapies for Shodhana, internal medicines, external applications and advise on diet and life style modification.
- Dhanyamla dhara
- Podikizhi & Elakizhi
- Pizhichil & Navarakizhi
- Basti & Kati vasti etc are done according to the severity and nature of the disease. Therapies may range between 8 - 28 days and can expect maximum recovery with in this period. Duration may vary further based on the underlying cause.
Osteoarthritis (OA) is a degenerative disease that affects the various bone joints, leading to painful movement and thereby limiting the patient's mobility. Knees, hips, joints of hands and legs are affected.
Symptoms of OA:
The symptoms revolve around the bones and joints including:
- Pain and stiffness of the joints
- Swelling of the joints
- Inability to form a clench
- Difficulty holding things
- Stooped posture
- Weakness of legs and hands
- Reduced height over time.
In most people with OA, the options in allopathy are limited to nonsteroidal analgesics to control pain and in severe cases, surgical correction.
However, homeopathy takes into account the triggering symptoms, the associated symptoms, and the status of the immune system before deciding on a treatment regimen. With this holistic approach, homeopathy achieve the following:
- Reduce the pain, swelling ,and stiffness
- Slows the pace of further degeneration
- Improves mobility of the affected joint(s)
- Improves the body's overall immune system, thereby allow the body to promote healing on its own
- Homeopathic intervention in the early phases is particularly helpful, as it will arrest disease progression
- It also enable better absorption of minerals and nutrients essential for bone health. This allows healing of existing bone fractures and avoids further bone damage by strengthening the bones.
- Homeopathic treatment also enables the body's chemical state to withstand stress and illnesses better.
- It vitalizes the body's natural healing and ability to repair itself, to create a better state of health and well-being
Some of the popular homeopathic medications based on areas and associated symptoms are listed below:
- Bryonia Alba: Pain worsened with movement, relieved with rest; associated with swelling and stiffness of the joints; difficulty in climbing stairs.
- Calcarea Carbonica: Swelling and pain that is worsened when getting up from a seated position. The joints feel cold and painful.
- Sulphur: Worse with climbing stairs, prolonged standing, feeling of warmth in the knees.
- Colcynthis: Cramping pain improved by pressure.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: Pain when getting up from a seated position.
- Pulsatilla Nigricans: Associated with muscle stiffness and cramping.
- Antimonium Crudum: The pain pain gets worse in cold weather, improved by applying something warm)
- Benzoic Acid: There is an associated crackling sound when the fingers are moved or if there are nodes in the area of joints. The urine is highly offensive in these people.
- Calcara Fluorica: There are stony hard nodes formed in the joint area, greatly reducing the mobility.
These medications are safe, completely natural, do not induce habit formation, and are approved by FDA. They don't just treat the symptoms but help manage the patient as a whole. This justifies why homeopathy is definitely a good option in treating osteoarthritis.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!