Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajesh N. Doke
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh N. DokeYour feedback matters!
I have surgery recently on my lips for cleft lip correction. It has left a huge scare on my face. Can you suggest something to remove the scar?
I am 19 years old male and I am facing gastric problem from last 6 months I continuously went to doctor and had medicine too but it dint work. What should I do?
Hormonal acne is becoming very common nowadays with rising incidence of PCOS. Oral and local medication along with lifestyle dietary modification + weight reduction is important for cure of hormonal acne. PCOD is common cause of infertility, menstrual irregularity and excessive hair growth.
1. Eat high fiber goods like beans, almonds, berries, pumpkin
2. Have lean protein sources like tofu, chicken, and fish
3. Have foods that help reduce inflammation like, tomatoes, spinach, olive oil
Foods to avoid: White bread, muffins, pasta noodles, white potatoes
High blood pressure even after taking medicine, family history of heart disease present in grand father and father also.
I have suffering frm my pain knee. Last night 2days ago. I help mini doctor not improvement. Pls suggest my problem and solve.
Your diet plays very important role to cure acne/pimples. There are many other factors also, which are responsible for the growth of acne but the major one is your diet. Treatment of acne by cream, gel or ointment is not enough. They only suppress the action of the sebaceous (fat) glands temporarily. You can cure acne for a lifetime with proper diet and water intake.
Acne is an inflammatory condition of the sebaceous (that is fat) glands and hair follicles usually found on the face. Acne is characterized by the presence of blackheads, pimples, small superficial sebaceous cysts and scars.
To prevent pimples, eating fresh fruits, green vegetables, drinking plenty of water should be an essential part of your routine and intake of oily fried foods, an excess of sugar-salt should be avoided. To begin with-
- Take fruit diet once in a week, which consist of fresh juice, fruits, coconut water and vegetable (green leafy).
- Warm water enema should be taken daily to clean the bowels and constipation.
- Take a balanced diet with an alkaline base, which consists of sprouted cereals, whole grain cereals and vegetables.
- Vitamin a, e and b can be used to treat acne.
- Green tea and walnuts help to keep your skin pimple free.
- Drinking 8-10 glasses of water every day is good for emission of toxin from the body.
- Always try to include low-fat dairy products in your meal. These are a good source of vitamin a.
Some natural remedies to get rid of pimples:-
- Apply hot fomentation to open up skin pores and then rinse skin with cold water.
- Sun and air baths by exposing the whole body to sun and air are highly beneficial.
- A hot Epsom salt bath twice in a week will be highly beneficial in all cases of acne.
- Healing packs made of grated cucumber, oatmeal (cooked), carrot and lemon juice is effective for acne.