Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajesh Matre
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh MatreYour feedback matters!
I checked my pregnancy test through prega news, in that kit result is c line is dark pink and t line is light pink. Am I pregnant? I tested on day 32. Please advice
Hi madam. Mine is a gynec issue. I am 27 years old and my hubby is 31 years old. We are planning for children from past 1year. I have regular periods (30 days cycle), no thyroid and my health reports are good. My hus health condition and sperm count is well. Please let me know where the issue is. thanks madam.
PCOS a common problem with women of present generation can be very well treated with Homeopathy
I am Dr. Prabha Acharya from Global Homeopathy practicing since last 25 years majorly dealing with hormonal disturbances, today I should talk to you about the role of Homeopathy in PCOS that is a Polycystic ovarian syndrome.
A patient named Dipa came to me in a very very frustrated and disturbed state of mind and said “doctor I am gaining weight for no reason see my skin, I just don't want to look in the mirror” to which I said “Dipa this is not your story alone, many females are suffering from PCOS but you need not worry because Homeopathy has a complete cure to it.”
In today's fast paced life adds stress at different levels which are the major causes of PCOS. Be it broken relationship or anger or disappointment or career problems or financial responsibilities all at times add to anxiety, due to this there has been a rise in the number of cases of PCOS.In the past 5 years, hormonal imbalance is triggered by stress which causes irregular menses, acne, pigmentation around mouth and underarms, excess of facial hair growth and undue hair loss, even causing obesity and infertility at times. I know the above symptoms look scary but trust me there are a cure and a complete return journey.There are a number of such PCOS cases in girls and women who have not been able to conceive, I tell every mother who accompanies her daughter that don't worry you will surely get to be a good mum.
Well how do we go around it? Homeopathic medicines are prescribed after a detailed case study of mind and body, then begins the journey to cure.Our in-house dietitian helps in a proper diet program not just for weight loss but for getting your skin and hair health back too. Everyone suffering from PCOS does not suffer from all symptoms some may have a chronic acne problem, some may have only irregular periods and so on. So treatment continuous and those with irregular menses find that their periods are getting regular. Those with acne see that their breakouts are reducing and their skin is clearing off and simultaneously hair fall as well reduces.At our Centre we give complete and Holistic treatment the course may vary from 3 to 6 months depending on the individual. Case sonography will show the results.
Friends never let go of the dream of being beautiful, let's walk the journey thank you for further information you can contact me through lybrate.
Is it possible that even after 1 and half month of pregnancy the test kit will show negative result.
Pregnancy is an important and a happy phase in a couple’s life. There are many changes (both physical as well as emotional) that a woman experiences during pregnancy. However, the period can also be extremely confusing for a woman. From the choice of food to pregnancy woes to sexual life, the list is neverending. This article is an attempt to answer some important queries and doubts that every woman has during pregnancy.
- Sex during pregnancy: This is a common question that bothers most couples. Some fear that having sex during pregnancy can harm the baby, cause a miscarriage or other serious complications. However, most physicians suggest that there is nothing to be sceptical about in the case of a normal and healthy pregnancy. Having sex will neither affect the baby or the pregnancy. Women who have complications during pregnancy are, however, advised to avoid sex during this phase.
- Exercise and meditation during pregnancy: Pregnancy can be stressful for some women. From morning sickness to cramps, insomnia to mood swings, there are many health issues that a woman has to face during pregnancy. Exercise and meditation come as a much-needed savior. Meditation is known to be a great stress buster. It helps a pregnant woman deal with the situation better. Women with morning sickness benefit greatly from exercise and meditation. Swimming is an also an excellent exercise to indulge upon during pregnancy. However, to play it safe, consult your gynecologist before you try out any exercise or meditation. Avoid doing very strenuous exercise or physical activity.
- Pregnancy diet: The diet of a pregnant woman will have an impact on the overall development of the fetus. The baby will derive its nutrition from the mother. Thus, one should be careful with the choice of foods during pregnancy. Foods rich in proteins, folic acid, calcium, and iron should be consumed more during pregnancy. Green leafy vegetables, fortified cereals, pasta are an excellent source of folic acid. Eggs, nuts, fish, poultry, dried beans, and peas are rich in iron and proteins. Milk, cheese, yogurt, and juices (calcium fortified) takes care of the calcium requirement. The diet, however, changes with each trimester. Include more fruits and vegetables in your diet. Foods such as alcohol, tuna fish (fish which have high mercury content), caffeinated drinks and beverages, raw meat, and unpasteurized foods are best left untouched during pregnancy.
- Medications: It goes without saying that during pregnancy, no medicines should be taken without consulting the doctor. Self-medication can prove to be dangerous.
- Effect of pregnancy on professional life: Pregnancy seldom affects one's professional life. However, avoid work that leaves you physically, mentally and emotionally exhausted and stressed out.
- Take a walk: Pregnant women sometimes get benefit from walking in the morning and evening.
- Sleep well: It is important to take rest and sleep well during pregnancy.
Lastly, stay happy and cheerful as much as you can. Pregnancy can be difficult, but with a little effort, you can make it memorable and enjoyable.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!