Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajesh Matre
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh MatreYour feedback matters!
She has already taken abortion pills 2 times. If she take again then she feel any problems in future or not .What is duration of taking oral pills. Up to how much days. From last menstrual.
I have been diagnosed in cyst in both ovaries with approximately 7cmlength and 4 cm states bilateral a adexnal mass all blood test states normal and my age is 33 Do we need to go for hystelaproscopyfor treatment and does it affect fertility as it been only 1.5 years for my marriage.
I have married before a year. I am 30 years old and my hubby is 36 years old. I have pcod problem and obesity. Kindly help me for conceiving a baby.Please suggest.
When he rubbed his penis to my vagina I think the was a kinda fluid present but he didn't touch it from the top part of his penis he just placed his penis not inside on top like he rubbed it to my vagina is this dangerous.
I'm getting spot bleeding. Last month I got my period on 24th. This month I didn't get my period. Im not sexually active n not married. Im a student. Is this because hormonal imbalance? Kindly tell me the reason n treatment.
I am 6 weeks pregnant. I have observed little brown spots since 5 days. Though it is very minute its concerning alot to me. Is it normal or is it a sign of amy miscarriage? Help me to overcome this. This is my first pregnancy. Thank you in advance.
Can I able to conceive in pcod and tb treatment and thyroid any other medical surgery will done after the treatment.
Getting hallucinations is a mental condition where a person sees, feels, hears, and tastes things that actually don't exist beyond one's heightened imagination or delusion. It involves the experience of perceiving something not present. Hallucinations can be pleasing or frightening. However, there is almost always an identifiable cause behind it.
They can be triggered by:
- Taking hallucinogenic or psychotropic substances
- Mental conditions like dementia and schizophrenia
- Neurological conditions like Alzheimer's disease or Parkinson's disease
- Macular degeneration, leading to loss of vision
- Migraines and brain tumor can also lead to such delusions
Some of the signs of hallucinations:
- Hearing voices: The medical term for hearing voices is called an 'auditory hallucination'. A person may sense sounds or noises coming from inside or outside of their mind. The noise might be random or disrupting. One might also feel the voices talking to each other or trying to tell them something. Most of the times, these voices come from inside the person's mind; or in some cases, one's heightened perception may make a normal noise delusional.
- Seeing things: This is also called visual hallucinations. For instance, one may see unnatural things like a floating chair in thin air. It all depends on a person's perception. Sometimes these hallucinations appear as bright flashy spots or rays of light.
- False sense of taste and smell: Technically, these are known as gustatory and olfactory hallucinations respectively. One may feel a kind of odor coming from one's body or surrounding; or a person might feel that something he/she is drinking or eating has an odd taste. This is again too much thinking, causing delusional sensory activities.
- Tactile hallucinations: This is when a person feels things that don't exist. One may feel that he/she is being touched or tickled even when no one else is around or that insects are crawling beneath the skin. One may experience strange sensations, which are not a part of a reality.