Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajat
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RajatYour feedback matters!
How to stop dandruff in hairs doctor I have excessive dandruff on my hair and I am only 21 years old.
How to remove skin tanning from face, neck and hands. Rest of the skin is comparatively fairer, however due to exposure to sun it has tanned too much.
Oxygen provides a host of benefits to the skin; it brightens, speeds up healing, boosts circulation, reduces stress, and helps eliminate toxins. The treatment is designed for all skin types so everyone can reap the benefits, even pregnant ladies like me. The O2Lift also infuses peptides and high concentrations of enzymatic botanicals into the skin. It leaves you with luminous, refreshed and rejuvenated skin.
The facial itself takes 45 minutes:
Step 1: A Gel to Milk Cleanser is massaged into my skin. It gently cleans the skin, no stinging or drying sensation, it is milky soft. The therapist takes her time working the product in and then removed the cleanser using a warm cloth/sponge
Step 2: An Enzymatic FacialPeel is applied. The gel smell is lovely and is also well massaged into the skin for a few minutes before it liquefied.
Step 3: An Oxygenation Masque is then applied. This is where the magic happens. The product goes on like a gel and then starts to foam. It is the weirdest feeling - like fizz, actually effervescent might be a more appropriate word. This is how it delivers the oxygen into the skin.
Step 4: A StemCell Enhancer is then massaged onto the face and neck. This is a serum loaded with high doses of stem cells, vitamin C and botanicals which penetrate deep into the skin.
Step 5: Prevention+Tinted moisturizer is then applied to the skin.
Hi, My face is filled with pimples. how to cure them/ I am only 15 years old. Please consult me something.
Sir, I live in odisha But, present live in Hyderabad 3mouth was completed in this city So my hair is falling What can I do? please reply me.
I am 27 year old . I just want to increase glow on my face pls give me suggestions, what should I do and which medicine I used for this ?
M 21 years old gl n too tensed abt my dark lips. I Hv not ever smoked or Hv bn alcoholic. Ds color is prevailing for 4-5 years nw. please gv me sm treatment.
Laser hair removal refers to a process in which a special laser light is shone upon hair follicles. Pigments in the hair follicles soak up the light and this stops the hair from growing. There are several advantages as well and risks associated with laser hair removal treatment. Here is everything you need to know about laser hair removal.
- Precision: One of the biggest advantages of laser hair removal is the fact that you can pick and choose and remove only the hair, which you want to remove, which is not the case with waxing.
- Speed: Laser hair removal is relatively quick as an area, roughly equal to the size of one coin can be treated within a second. Therefore, small areas which need to be treated can be treated in under a minute while the whole back can have all the hair on it treated in about an hour.
- Reliability: Laser hair removal is very predictable and reliable due to the fact that hair will permanently be gone if this treatment is opted for.
What not to do?
Laser hair removal like any other treatment requires trained professionals as well as some precautions. Here are some precautions you should take before laser hair removal treatment.
- Limit plucking, electrolysis and waxing : All of these treatments remove the root of the hair. This is not good as the laser hair removal treatment is meant to be performed on the root of the hair. These should not be done for six weeks before treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure: Exposure to the sun creates complications and should be avoided for up to six weeks before treatment and also six weeks after treatment.
There are also several risks of laser hair removal, which are pretty common and about which you should be aware of. These include.
- Blisters and sunburns: Even though blisters are rare, sunburns are pretty common. You can wear makeup on your face to cover up the side burns unless it has blisters.
- Changes in the color of the skin: Sunscreen can be worn to treat this problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
Warts show up in all shapes and sizes. Caused by the human papilloma virus (HPV), they are exceedingly contagious and while they can show up in anybody of all ages, they will probably trouble children and teenagers.
About all warts are harmless however once they appear on conspicuous places such as the face or hands, most individuals will do almost anything to dispose of them.
Warts are frequently seen as simply a minor nuisance – to expel the wart is to evacuate the issue. Yet, is this totally genuine? No, say homeopaths.
Their presence on top of the skin warns of a more profound weakness or susceptibility that allows them to proceed and flourish. While expelling the wart creates a sans blemish skin, it does nothing to right this fundamental weakness – the person is still defenseless against future medical issues.
Homeopathic Remedies For Warts-
At the point when using homeopathy for warts, great results are accomplished when the cure corresponds to the characteristics of the person as well as the shape and appearance of the wart.
On account of that, three remedies are prescribed more regularly than whatever other – Antimonium crudum (Ant-c.), Nitricum acidum (Nit-air conditioning.) and Thuja occidentalis (Thuj.) (under strict supervision of the experts). Perused on for the descriptions of these three and other regular wart remedies.
- Antimonium crudum (Ant-c.) (under strict supervision of the experts): Hard, smooth warts that frequently show up in groups. Crabbiness and a thickly covered white tongue also suggest the requirement for this cure. The person may also gorge and have various complaints regarding the digestion problem.
- Calcarea carbonica (Calc.) (under strict supervision of the experts): Round, hard, solitary warts. Frequently useful for endophytic warts that have a horny divider surrounding a focal depression. Shown in individuals with sticky hands and feet who incline toward routine and the well known as opposed to change and the obscure.
At long last, a Warning About Warts
Some skin cancers such as squalors cell carcinomas appear to be similar to warts so it is critical to get a firm diagnosis if there is any uncertainty.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!