Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajanish ShettyYour feedback matters!
I have delivered preterm baby and he is not breast feeding I am feeding him similac 1 baby is 20 days now his weight is low what should I feed him should I change baby powder n as he is not breast feeding I want to stop my milk any medicine please advice as I need to get to work after 15 days.
Hello doctor. My baby is 2 years old and while playing she swallowed one button sized cell which is used in children playing phone. Does it come out through motion or is there any point to worry. Please let me know! Thanking you. Waiting for your soon results.
I have 4 months baby. When I m pregnant I got pimples on my face and they turned into black spots amd after delivery also they will not disappear. Now I m using femcinol A. How to get rid off these pimples and black spots?
Hi. My wife is 27 years old. We had baby a year ago and she is doing breastfeeding since then, her health is falling gradually. As she is eating regular food and taking iron- folic acid tablets. Due to breastfeeding her breast is getting really loose. What she should do to regain her health and firm breast?
My baby 9 months, she is weighing 7.5kg but height is 60cm only. How to increase her height and what we feed her?
Hi, My 2 years 6 months old child is suffering from loose motions and vomiting from yesterday. Yesterday we have consulted a doctor also, but it's still the same. He is not able to eat anything, as soon as he eat anything he is vomiting it out. What we should we give him in the dinner?
My baby is 3.5 mnth old he is having loose motions and little bit fever from 4-5 days. What could be the reason?
I doing sex with one aunty she have one daughter of 5 years I during sex 10 or more time, and another aunty have two childrens one boy and another girl I do sex with her, possible to come aids?
My boy is 2.5 years old and weighing around 17 kg. He is very allergic. We did an allergy test and some of the elements like Neem, musoor lentil, orange. One of the allopathic Dr. suggested some anti allergic medicine at the time of season change. He already had bronchitis and couple of occasions of hospitalizations for nebulization. We need some anti allergic medicine to be given at the time of season change.
My 6 month old baby keeps getting cold very often once he became 5 months old and after my menses returned. How do I prevent this condition. I'm still breastfeeding and have introduced solids for baby in 5th month.
Mera 10 month kaa beta he kal raat se ushe ulti dast ho rhi he, kuch bhi dete he to vomating ho jati he, ushe relyte your enterogemina ab thk diya he par aaram nhi he, please suggest.
My sons age is 12yrs. He creates too much inosance at school. His behaviour is very rediculous. No interest in studies. I am getting somany complaints from school. How to bing him in normal life. I get lot of tension. Whom to consult in this regard. He never follows my word. Pl guide me
After miscarriage in August 2015 I have given birth a baby boy in September 2016 and till today I can't supply sufficient breastfeeding to my baby kindly suggest me remedies that how I can increase my breastfeeding to my baby.
Did you know that there are certain foods that increase your child's height naturally? Foods that are rich in essential nutrients such as Vitamins, Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium etc can prove to be highly instrumental in adding extra inches to your child's height. Read on...
1. Whole Grains - Whole grains are rich sources of Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B, which play a very vital role in promoting your child's growth during his/her budding years. Additionally, whole grains also contain calories and carbohydrates, which ensure the maintenance of proper weight in your child, imparting him/her with the requisite energy to go on throughout the day. Feed your child whole-grain breads, cereals and pastas to make him healthier and taller.
2. Milk - Milk contains calcium and Vitamin D, which help in bone development during the growing years of a child, besides increasing his/her physical strength. Milk also helps in assimilating different proteins making it one of the best foods to be consumed by your child for attaining a good height. Three servings of milk, or milk products such as cheese or yoghurt, each day will suffice your child's Vitamin D and calcium requirement.
3. Fruits and Vegetables - Fruits are excellent sources of Vitamin A, which is instrumental in ensuring an enhanced rate of bone growth in your child, consequently making him/her taller. You can include carrots, mangoes, sweet potatoes, spinach etc. in your child?s diet to aid his/her height growth. It's advisable to provide him/her with 3 to 5 servings of fruits and vegetables every day.
4. Eggs - To ensure that your child grows taller naturally, providing him/her with a protein rich diet is very crucial. Eggs contain ample amount of protein needed to keep your child energetic throughout the day and help him/her grow taller. One to two eggs per day is considered to be the ideal intake amount for a child.
5. Soybeans - Soybeans are rich sources of protein and help in enhancing the growth of bones and muscles of your child, which in turn adds to his/her height during the budding years. You can cook various soybean dishes or you can add ground soybean powder to the dough while making rotis to make soybean a part of your child?s diet.
Although a child's height is also dependent on his/her genes, a well balanced diet containing these super-foods will increase your child's chances of growing to the fullest to attain a good height.