Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul ThakarYour feedback matters!
My right hand elbow is paining and wen I do workout it sounds (tuck tuck) with hand movements what shud I do?
I am suffering with Frozen shoulder since last one year. My age is 51. I do not have diabetes. My uric acid level is 8. I am doing some light exercises. My work is on computer working in Accounts dept. I can easily up my hand. Only in morning pain is more. And also suggest which massage hot or Ice is useful. My condition is same not increase or reduce. Now suggest your view.
I am 21 years old and I have problem of low back pain. I even did many tests and in the result I gt hlab27 positive. Is it curable? the pain even sometimes increases to upper back and it pains the whole, I can't bent properly. Treatment going but not satisfying me. Please help.
Hello doctors . I am having a pain in my right inner thigh close to the joint in groin area. I do not know water its in the nerve or in bone. I was doing burpies and felt that pain is there anything serious.
On 18 april, it was just a rub of penis above vagina and my vagina was cover with my underwear and my partner was nude sperm drops also came. After this few drop of blood came through the urine and the period came after 6 hour as scheduled on 18 april. I am having mild pain in my abdomen, waist and back. Irritation in vagina and sometimes mild pain in it. What is it? And why these are occurring? How to get rid of it? Please explain every things in detail.
Back pain is generally associated with problems related to bones at the back. The bones forming the back is known as vertebrae that form the human spine. The disc between the vertebrae absorbs shocks and allow spine flexibility. With advanced age and increasing wear and tear, the discs tend to become dry and break. The degeneration of the discs can lead to compressing of the nerve originating from the spinal cord. While disc prolapse can affect any part of the spine, the ones that are most vulnerable include lumbar disc and the cervical disc.
Common symptoms of this condition include lower back ache, sciatica etc. The pain from the back can get transported to arms, neck, leg etc. The homeopathic mode of treatment can be extremely beneficial for fixing disc prolapse. Since there are no side effects of homeopathy, this is the perfect choice for many patients.
Some typical symptoms that homeopathy can address:
Some of the typical symptoms that homeopathy can address include the following:
- A person suffering from lower back pain that increases while sitting but normalizes while in motion.
- The back pain increases while lifting weight.
- Stiffness is experienced around the lower back area.
- A person finding difficulty in bending the body.
- Increased thrust for water resulting in a more than required consumption of water.
- Dull pain in the lower back area leading to numbness.
- Sharp pain while getting up from a sitting position.
What are the possible causes of this condition?
There is no single reason for disc prolapse. It can occur due to wear and tear of the vertebrae, a nasty accident, aging, water limitation in the disc, weight lifting, prolonged wear and tear of the disc etc. The lumbar is the most vulnerable area that gets affected because of disc prolapse.
Advantages of homeopathic treatment
- The biggest advantage is the fact that there are no side effects of this mode of treatment.
- Homeopathy can repair the lumbar area from advanced level degradation.
- Homeopathy can treat the most stubborn disc prolapse irrespective of the condition.
- Chronic back pain can be treated with homeopathy better than any form of medicines.
What are the few important medicines of homeopathy to treat this condition?
- Rhus tox is prescribed to those patients who suffer from back ache or disc prolapse but get relief while in motion.
- Bryonia is referred to those patients whose pain gets normalized after sitting.
- Colocynth and Magnesium Phos are given to those who suffer from bulging of the disc leading to sciatica.
- Gnaphalium is referred to those patients who suffer from sciatica along with numbness.
I have not studied for last 5 days because of severe headache nd back pain. Also suffering from constipation. Is it serious problem?
I am 25 years male. I have been suffering from lower back pain from last 3 years. I have taken medicines, physiotherapy etc. But nothing happened. Now I am fed up with this because the pain radiates in almost entire body & 24*7 I feel pain in lower back. MRI is showing a very little disc bulge of L4 & L5, which doctor says it's ignorable.
I have pain in the left side of the forehead between 10 pm to 4 am. I have very much pain. Please solve my problem & give suggestions as soon as possible.
I have swelling in my full legs and pain my legs too much also blue colour spots also. What is the main problem?
Sir I am having problem in my neck. I always feel pain in my neck. but I don't understand . I will be happy if you help me. Wt to do doctor.
Hello Doctor , Sir ,i am 38 years old man , i am suffering from a lower waist pain since 15 days , actually i lifted my friend from a ground level and hurt my waist , and i hurt my ring finger of left hand while playing cricket , finger swelled from middle joint , went to physiotherepist also , he gave me wax bath and ultra sound but no relief , should i need to visit another doctor or you recommend me some other thing. what should i do ? Is there any cure for this ? Is this called slip disk in waist ?
I have been suffering from pain in my right shoulder for last 2 weeks. Is this pain forgetable or needs some medicine?
Am having stomach pain and back pain like period times I used to get. But 23rd is my menstruation date and today its 20th is that pregnancy sign? 2-3 days I had vomiting and nausea.
Hi I'm 25 years I'm getting sound from my shoulders, elbow, waist and knee bones why this sound come from bones and what can I do to stop it please suggest me Thanking you in advance.
I have been diagnosed with BP last week with 170/120. My doctor suggested Amlong H 1 Tab (Amlodipine 5 MG Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5 MG) in the morning and Amlong 5 mg 1 Tab (S-Amlodipine) in the night. Now my BP is under control. But the worst thing is my legs get swelling during the day and I am getting severe headache which I cannot tolerate. Kindly suggest the alternate medicine.
I am 25 years old and I have a headache from last five days and I have also pain in my legs from two days. What can I do.
Ankylosing spondylitis refers to a form of arthritis that affects the spinal column. This condition causes the bone vertebrae to fuse together leading to a rigid spine. Depending on the extent of the damage, this could result in mild changes or in a stooped posture. Although the cause of this disease is not known, it is said to be passed down from one generation to another through a gene called the HLA-B27. This gene is also linked to spondylitis.
Ankylosing spondylitis cannot be cured, but with treatment, the pain and stiffness associated with it can be managed. Along with medication, physical and occupational therapy is a must when treating this disease. In some cases where the disease has caused severe deformities, surgery may also be recommended. However, an early diagnosis can also help prevent significant deformity.
A physical exam and an X-ray are the key factors used to confirm a diagnosis of Ankylosing spondylitis. Some of the symptoms associated with this disorder are:
- Pain and stiffness: Everyone complains of a backache at some point or the other but a persistent lower back ache could be a sign of something serious. Spondylitis often starts in the sacroiliac joints and hence the lower back, buttocks and hips are the first to be affected. Pain that lasts for more than three months should not be ignored as it could be a sign of Ankylosing spondylitis.
- Bony fusion: This condition causes an abnormal growth of bones in the spinal column. This can lead to the fusing of bones in the spine. The bones of the neck, back and hips are most affected by this bone fusion. While this can affect a person’s mobility it can also cause complications. For example, the fusing of the ribs to the spinal column or the breastbone can restrict the expansion of the chest while breathing.
- Pain in ligaments and tendons: Apart from the bones, this condition also affects a person’s tendons and ligaments attached to the bones. For example, pain in and around the heel may be caused by tendonitis.
- Other symptoms: The symptoms of ankylosing spondylitis are not restricted only to the joints. Hence, it is also known as a systemic disease. Some of the other symptoms exhibited by people suffering from this condition are fever, fatigue, inflammation of the eyes and a loss of appetite. Some people may also complain of lung and heart problems. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.