Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul PatoriaYour feedback matters!
I have throat pain & harshness of voice & sever fever and abdominal pain with diarrhea and vomiting what should I do?
She is having allergy since months. Now she is having pain in throat, neck and head. It seems that her throat is having severe infection.
My 14 yrs old son having some sinex problem on right side nasal since 2012, I have consult so many doctors and treatment. I observe that if he stop the medicine on the next day water going down from his right side nasal. Due to this continue headache. I had going with" homeopathy" treatment for around one year, after that he feel better almost control this problem after jan 2012. Now present he have same problem i. E. Watering from right nasal, headache and when he went on bed both the nasal close. Please help me and suggest.
My mother is 50years old, she is getting pain in joint knee, also hand paining in joint, also suffering from vertigos, also thyroid operation has done, chest pain, weight getting increase, BP getting high most of the time, Specially suggest something on knee joint & BP. Currently doctor has suggested medicine Telma 40mg, electron 100, Tab triple cal forte/supracal So is there more requirement in medicine or some exercise.
I am suffering from a very loud snoring problem causing me sleeping disorder .want a permanent solution. Doing regular exercise but no results.
I am suffering from allergic rhinitis and doctor had prescribed me mucolite (4 wk) montaire (6 wk) and duonase (2 month) but unfortunately since medicine I am suffering from constipation and watery stool. Kindly suggest.
Sir from last 6 months I have problem related to throat because of the acid reflux problem whenever I am eating food I comes back from mouth with bitter test will you please suggest me what to do in this problem thanks.
I always have chest congestion, feeling phlegm is coming while coughing and sore throat. And some times runny nose and sneezing.
I am 27 male. I had oranges which was refrigerated. After having the oranges within 2-3 hours I start sneezing and then my throat started paining. I done gargles at night. However, I am still suffering. Will you please help me?
Sir. I am 56 years old. Nakse paani aur cheenk atha Citregen 1 tab khanese 2-4 days normal rahetha. Dust aur fan se aisa hora. please advice me.
Ear aches are a very painful condition, which tends to affect mostly children. However, adults can be affected by ear aches as well, which can disrupt their routines and be quite painful. Let's have a look at some of the aspects of ear aches in adults.
Causes of ear aches in adults
There are many causes for ear aches in adults and it may vary from one person to another. However some general causes of ear aches in adults are listed below:
- Infections within the body: If you have a throat infection or cold, it could trigger an ear ache as a side effect. Treating the underlying problems will, thus reduce the ear ache or it will go on its own when the symptoms of the cold subside.
- Ear canal injury: Adults are most often guilty of putting in sharp objects to clean their ear canal, which may result in an injury and also lead to infections. These injuries can also be infected and cause fluid discharge and ear aches.
- Blockages caused by the regular use of ear buds: Using ear buds or other sharp objects to clean the ear will only result in pushing the ear wax further into the ear. This will result in blockages of the ear canal and cause ear aches.
- Dental problems: Certain dental problems, such as wisdom tooth growth can result in problems. Even gum disorders have been known to create ear aches in adults.
- Jaw pain and facial pain: Jaw pain and even facial nerve pain has been known to affect ears and cause aches as well.
Symptoms that may accompany ear aches
Depending on what the causes of the ear aches are, the symptoms may vary. Still, let's have a look at some of the known common symptoms of ear aches in adults:
- Irritability and lack of focus: Ear aches may initially manifest as a headache and make the person irritable.
- Poor sleep: Fluids may build up within the body and thus cause issues while sleeping as the fluids may shift from one area to another.
- Ear drainage: If in case fluids build up, they may drain from your ear, which could vary anywhere within yellow to dark brown colour. This may even indicate that your eardrum is ruptured.
- Hearing problems: Fluid buildup or other underlying causes may also cause hearing difficulties.
- Fever: Sometimes, fever may run as high as 104 degree C due the very infections, which may be causing the ear ache.
Whatever may be the cause, if you have ear aches for sustained periods without underlying reasons, you should consult a doctor immediately to get it checked out, so that appropriate treatment can start quickly.