Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Endocrinologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R.P.AnandYour feedback matters!
Hello mam, Meri age 30 hai mujhe 3 sal se sugar hai. Hamesa lagbhag 110/150 rhi hai .main wonride M2 fort teblet 1/2 dono time leta hu .pichle 5 dino se 200 se upar hai subah dopahr sam rat jab bhi chek karta hu 200 ke par hi nikali hai kam kyo nhi ho rhi plese help.
I m 32 year's old suffering from high sugar I m using glycomet trio 2 tablets. Also suffering from constipation or gas.
I am a diabetic for the last 15 years - type II. But of late my sugar lever increased during the past fortnight. How to reduce the same without insulin.
Sir my mom have regularly acidity problem and have high bp also. What will I do for her acidity prob.
My wife is 30 years old. Yesterday we got her thyroid profile done. Her T3 and T4 are normal but TSH is elevated. It is 8.58. What should we do? Homeopathy or allopathy? Pls help!
I am Sr. Ctzn. 77 yrs. I am a diabetic. From yesterday night I am having hiccups and it has not stopped. Please advise me what to do. At quoted by mistake. Rajkumar.
I have been suffering from Thyroid since last seven years. At present my TSH reading is 0.36 and I am taking Thyronorm 100 mg daily. Can I reduce the dose to 75 mg because of low TSH reading. Sometime back the dose was increased to 100 mg from 75 mg because of high TSH.
Hi. My husband is 29 years of age. N he got blood test recently. N knew as diabetic. Can you please suggest d diet n care to b taken as he is working in a software field.
Sir I have thyroid problem and taking thyroxine sodium tablet. 150 mg and 100 mg on alternate day. Now my latest thyroid test show as follows T3 is 1.04 T4 is 13.12 (high) TSH is 0.036 (low) Please advice me how it will become normal.
I am 77+, a know case of diabetes 2& bp, both under control with amryl m, 1mg twice a day for sugar & benitech a, 1tab in morning only for bp. My blood sugar fasting is below 100 but pp is above 175-225pl. From the results of test package from thyrocare dt. 24. 04. 15, I notice few abnormalities, namely hba1c which used to vary from 5. 8 -6. 24, has shot up to 6. 8, tlc is 9. 91, trbc -4. 35, red cell distr width -47. 9 etc etc the most disturbing results got done for 1st time are amylese 155. 2u/l & lipase 151. 8u/l hdl is 32, alkaline phos is 41. 5 pl. Advise specifically about aylase & lipase as the results are much higher than normal range, likely reasons for same & treatment or further investigations if any & how serious is the problem?
My urine protein and uric acid is a little high. Now I am walking 1 hour a day. Can I take protein diet.
I am 40 years old male, I have pain in my some finger joints and groins from 2 years. I am diabetic from last 24 years and thyroid from 1 year. What should i do?
My aunt having diabites she is 40 years old and having one child she having diabitirs after when she gave birth a child is that child ok chid having any chansese of daibites.
I am 37 years old. And also diabetes and enlarged fatty liver . I consumed alcohol twice or thrice daily. What I should do.
Hi Dr. I am pregnant on 22 .my thyroid is 9.10.progesterone is 19.5 .dr gave me thyroid thyronorm 100 mg phele 50 mg thi. N gestofit 300. N one injection weekly. There is chances of miscarriage become 4 month back I already have miscarriage through projestone is 3 only daat time. I feel hips n back thies cramps .lil heaviness is this normal aur sign of mmiscarege .my feet also burn .ya duphaston n gestofit ki vajah se ye sab feel ho raha hai please help me.
My uric acid level is 6.2 mg/dl. There is minor pain in my leg and my left hand thumb. Is there any home remedy to lower my uric acid level. If not then please guide me.
My aunt is 60 years of age and she is suffering from high cholesterol levels and thyroid problem. What should her diet and health routine consists of?
Diabetes is the condition where the blood glucose levels in your body tend to be quite high and can have an adverse effect on many of the organs in your body. The eyes are no exception and can be quite adversely affected by diabetes as well.
Let's look at the various problems you could face if you have diabetes:
1. Blurry vision: Diabetes can cause the lens in the eye to swell and this will affect the way you see. Because of the increased lens size, the eyes have difficulty in focusing on objects resulting in blurry vision. You will have to get your blood sugar levels back to normal and only then the vision will begin to correct itself. This will however take time to happen.
2. Cataract: Blurry vision for an extended period of time which progressively gets worse can be a symptom of cataract. Although cataracts can develop even with normal patients, they tend to accelerate and happen earlier in adults who have diabetes. Cataracts are usually fixed with surgery where the natural lens is removed and replaced with an artificial lens.
3. Diabetic retinopathy: Diabetic Retinopathy and Retinal Detachment are one of the leading causes of blindness in adults who suffer from diabetes. The retina is a very important part of the eye which allows us to see the images by capturing light and then sending them to the brain via the optical nerve. With diabetic retinopathy the smaller blood vessels in your retina may get damaged and thus end up causing damage to your vision. This can be of three types:
- Proliferative Retinopathy: In this condition very small blood vessels grow from the surface of the retina. The retina is the film at the back of your eye , and the tiny blood vessels are capillaries. These growing blood vessels are very delicate and bleed easily. If you have had diabetes for years your retinae may develop this condition. As the retina is damaged by diabetes, the diseased retina releases special growth chemicals. These chemicals make tiny blood vessels grow: these are called 'new blood vessels.
- Background Retinopathy: Background or nonproliferative diabetic retinopathy (NPDR) is the earliest stage of diabetic retinopathy. With this condition, damaged blood vessels in the retina begin to leak extra fluid and small amounts of blood into the eye.
- Maculopathy: The macula is the central area of your retina. It is responsible for all your sharp vision, such as used for watching TV or reading. It can become damaged in diabetes, with leaks developing (oedema).
4. Glaucoma: This is a condition where fluids build up inside the eye and it results in the pressure within it building up. This may damage the blood vessels within the eye and cause vision changes. Problems within the eye may not be detected till you experience vision loss. Some of the symptoms of glaucoma may include:
- Blurry vision
- Watering from Eyes
- Difficulty in vision
- Pain in the eyes
- Lights appear to have halos
Treatments: Blurry vision also tends to go away slowly once the level of blood glucose is controlled either via medicines or by diet changes. However, glaucoma or diabetic retinopathy may require a range of medicines to ease the pressure on the eye or to discharge fluid buildup. If none of these works, then relevant surgery may be required to resolve the problems.