Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R N PatilYour feedback matters!
Benefits of sleeping on your left side. In ayurveda it is called vamkushi:
1. Prevents snoring
2. Helps in better blood circulation
3. Helps in proper digestion after meals
4. Gives relief to people having back and neck pain
5. Helps in filtering and purifying toxins, lymph fluids and wastes
6. Prevents serious illness as accumulated toxins are flushed out easily
7. Liver and kidneys work better
8. Helps in smooth bowel movements
9. Reduces workload on heart and its proper functioning
10. Prevents acidity and heartburn
11. Prevents fatigue during morning
12. Fats gets digested easily
13. Positive impact on brain
14. It delays onset of parkinsons and alzheimers
15. It is also considered to be the best sleeping position according to ayurveda.
I had first attack of epilepsy few days back. I am under medication. I am preparing for some competition and I need to study 13-16 hours daily. Prior to seizure I was able to concentrate properly. Now I feel difficult to concentrate. Please comment.
Hi, I am 28 years male. From few days my little finger and half of the near finger getting numbness. Fingers are active and I can feel pain. But I am struggling with numbness. Mostly edge of the little finger part more numbness. Can any one help me why I am getting this problem?
My father is 80 year old now he is complaining trembling of hands specially in morning and vertigo in morning he is also complaining of cough in throat and water in mouth. Please suggest some homeopathy treatment for this otherwise he is normal no bp, diabetes his nature is thinking so much for his illness.
I am Sir bahut dino se mai ek problem mahsus kar rah hoon ki mujhe nind bahut aati hai. Help me please.
Since 2007 once a year I get epileptic convulsion with tongue byte at early morning hours. Neorologist advised twice a day levipil 500 mg. Now for 2014 it didnot occur, normally it get during rainy season. Secondly I have hyper tension with pulse rate 90 some time for which I am taking prolomet xl 25 mg and it is in control. I am realising for last 2 years heavy weight of body upto 97. How to reduce weight. I normally eat home food full meal twice a day with light breakfast with milk and honey. I developed osteo artharitis for which taken medicine alopathy. Homeopathy as well as ayurveda. Got some relief through ayurveda tabs such as romawin, mahayograj guggul and mayoset oil with hot hot water fermentation twice a day. I still feel my bones and muscle became weak while walking and climbing and cannot walk fast or climb or step down staircase at usual way. Pl suggest proper remedies. Consulted well; know neoroligist, physicians, dean of ayurveda hospital, I don't get time to work out physeo therapy exericise during normal fitness time due to office routine work from morning 9 a. M. To evening 8 p. M. (i. E. Start from home to reach back at home)
My body is too weak. I don't know y but it was too weak. My hands are shaking all the time. I use to smoke ciggrates. Does. It is reason for that.
I am 21 year old nd I've 6 month pregnancy. I suffer from migraine. Sometime it's occurred 3 times in week sometime it's occurred 3 times in 15 days. I take crocin Everytime bt it's not my prbm solution bcs one time I take tablet than its repeat that day. I really tired. I wanna know why this migraine occurred. Nd that type of medicine can harmful my baby. Pls give me solution.
I have numbness in my both hand as well as in my toes I have done blood test for sugar which was normal.
Hi Migraine headaches frequency once or twice a month - cause change of weather, delay in food intake, oily head bath, stress, lack of sleep no other complications.
Left hand and right leg goes numb many a times with pins and needles feeling later on. Also have back ache and when keep the head bended for some time, feel giddy. Whole day feel fatigued and keep postponing things to be done because of the same. Sleep is not proper. Also suffering from skin conditions.
What is binswanger's disease? Somebody I know is having it. Been told that it is not alzheimer. So then what is it? Person looks like having dementia like symptoms. We are at loss. Should we also consult a psychiatrist here?
A Brain Tumour can be defined as an abnormal growth of the tissues in the brain, which can disrupt the proper brain functions. Generally, the cells in the human body die and are replaced by new cells, while in the case of a tumour, the old cells do not die and form an accumulation and continues to grow to form a mass as more and more cells are added to it.
Symptoms of Brain Tumour:
- Headache: Having headache on regular basis, without any history of having such frequent headaches in past, which becomes worse because of other pressure related activities, such as sneezing, coughing, exercising might be a possible symptom of brain tumour and issues related to such sudden and frequent headaches should be taken up with the doctor without any further delay.
- Seizures: Seizures (fits) are amongst the most common symptoms of brain tumour, which might be limited to a particular body part or the whole body. Seizures might even continue after the treatment of brain tumour because of the left scar tissues in the brain.
- Numbness in arms/legs: Numbness in any body part, especially arms and legs should also be get evaluated timely, so that, if the possible reason behind them is a brain tumour, then the same could be treated well on time.
- Balancing problems: Poor coordination and balancing problems also arise as the most prominent symptom for the brain tumour and hence such small changes must be evaluated and the person suffering should be taken to a doctor immediately to get treated without any delay.
- Memory problems: Lack of concentration, poor memory and short term memory loss are few of the possible symptoms that indicate the presence of tumour.
- Nausea or vomiting: Nausea or vomiting might be the symptoms of many other possible health issues, but a headache supported by nausea and/or vomiting is one of the many symptoms of a brain tumour and hence should not be ignored.
- Facial paralysis: The inability to keep the facial activities under control also indicates the presence of a possible brain tumour and the same should also be diagnosed as soon as one experiences it.
- Change in vision: A person suffering from brain tumour might also experience changes in the vision, dizziness, blurry vision, among other sight related issues.
- Change in speech: The inability to speak properly and changes in the speech of a person may also indicate a possible presence of a tumour.
- Hearing problems: Sudden occurrence of hearing problems and other hearing related disorders might have the brain tumour as a possible reason.
Diagnosing a brain tumour may include one or more of many tests, including CT scan, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Angiogram and biopsy. One should never ignore the symptoms of the brain tumour and should get himself/herself checked since the brain tumours might result into permanent damages to the brain; hence such issues should never be ignored. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a neurosurgeon.