Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R.M. Patil
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R.M. PatilYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from dry cough for 2 weeks and my heart pains whenever I cough hard. What should I do?
Dear Sir, I haven't toilet from last 5 days. I consult with doctor. So he give me a dulcolax SUPPOSITORY for my problem. But it's didn't work. Please suggest alternative solutions for the same.
Whether you’re a man or a woman, losing hair can be a nightmare. Hair loss affects a person’s confidence and self-image. There are many factors that can trigger hair loss. This includes genetic predisposition to baldness, stress, nutrient deficiency etc. Whatever the cause, you do not have to simply live with balding spots. Hair transplant surgery is now commonly performed to combat hair loss. Today, this procedure can also be performed with the help of robotics. There are a number of advantages to this procedure, including:
Faster Results: The first step of a hair transplant surgery is to harvest hair follicles from the donor site. When performed manually, this is a tedious process that can take a long time. It also requires great skill as each hair follicle must be harvested without damaging the root. In comparison, robotics makes this process much faster.it negates human error.
Better Site Creation: When it comes to hair transplants it isn’t enough to simply put a number of hair follicles in the bald area. Aesthetics plays a key role here. Some of the factors that need to be kept in mind include average spacing between hair follicles, depth if hair follicle roots, hair direction, and elevation. It can be quite difficult to match these factors when transplanting hair manually. Hence, though the baldness may be hidden, your hair may not look as natural as it should. However, with robotics, it is easy to have full control over these parameters. When the hair follicles are being transplanted, each of these measures can be set so as to match the natural look. Robotics also allows the doctor to specify the number of follicular units required and select the ones with the most hair strands. Thus, it also reduces door site wounding.
Higher Survival Rate: After a hair transplant surgery, you may notice the newly transplanted hair strands falling off. This is normal and most of the hair will grow back. However, a certain amount of hair strands are lost and hence your hair may not be as dense as you imagined. With robot-aided transplants, there is a higher survival rate for follicular units. Thus, your hair will be denser.
In short, robotic hair transplant surgery is more efficient and effective as compared to manually performed hair transplants. They also provide a more satisfying result and reduce scarring. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi Sir, I have bent penis i feel pain in intercourse. My wife vagina is tight how can I smoothly enter her vagina.
Sir while in depression which side effects will occur please tell me. I am soo worrying bcoz mental will occur for me please clarify the doubt sir. And also Iam masturbating weekly four r five times bcoz my body soo over heat.
Garlic has long been known as the health booster extraordinaire. But why? The answer lies in the compounds it packs in. Garlic contains several vital nutrients including vitamins, amino acids, and enzymes. It gets its characteristic sulphur smell from the amino acid allicin, and this is responsible for most of its health benefits. Read on to learn more about the health benefits of garlic.
- An excellent anti-oxidant: Research shows conclusively that eating garlic boosts your natural supply of hydrogen sulfide. This gas acts as an antioxidant and helps relax blood vessels and increase blood flow through them, thus promoting cardiovascular health. Higher hydrogen sulphide levels also protect the heart, thereby preventing damage to heart muscle.
- Lowers cholesterol levels: Studies have proved that garlic reduces cholesterol levels, especially LDL and triglycerides by almost 9 to 12 percent.
- Rich in antibacterial and anti-fungal properties: Garlic is a natural antibiotic and can eliminate harmful bacteria while preserving good bacteria. Its allicin content is responsible for its anti-fungal properties.
- Blood thinner: Garlic thins the blood and is an excellent bulwark against heart disease, blood clots, heart attacks and stroke.
- Immune booster: Garlic has strong antiviral properties too. It’s very effective against colds. You can reduce the length and frequency of colds by consuming garlic.
- Lowers atherosclerosis risk: As garlic acts as a blood thinner, it prevents blood clots and destroys plaque, which contribute to the development of atherosclerosis.
- Lowers blood pressure: Garlic is used as a remedy for hypertension all over the world, especially in China and Japan.
- Lowers risk of cancer: Certain cancers can be prevented by eating raw garlic. These include cancers of the stomach, colon, oesophagus, pancreas, and breasts.
Now let’s look at the downsides of garlic consumption.
- A few people may be allergic to garlic. They should never eat garlic raw. And, if they get a skin outbreak, high temperature or headache, they should stop consuming garlic. Eating up to 10 cloves a day is ok, but more than this can have unsavory results like indigestion and garlic-breath.
- Indians are great garlic users, but we make a mistake while cooking with garlic. We cook garlic immediately after crushing or chopping it. But, to maximize the health benefits, you should crush the garlic and use it to cook your curries only after letting it to sit for about 15 minutes. This triggers an enzyme reaction in the crushed garlic cloves that boosts healthy compounds in it.
- Also consume raw garlic first thing in the morning without chewing to reap its awesome health benefits.
- If you are scared of garlic breath, you can consume garlic pills, but the resultant data on these supplements has been mixed. There is no clear indication that the active ingredients in garlic responsible for giving it its health punch, remain active in a pill form too.