Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. R.K SoniYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old, my left ear bleeds with some yellow fluids which smells bad and happens all the tym. Also have some hearing problem with that ear please gave me some solution.
Sir Mujhe 3,4 days se aankho me andhera aara hai. Aur gale me bhi Jalan mehsus hoti hai. Aisa lagta hai jaise kuch gale me atka hai. Maine medicine liya tha but Aram hua tha. Ab Fir se problem start hogye hai. please help me out.
Hi, Puss coming from my ear. Heavy pain from last one week. I took ear drops, but no result. Still pain is coming. It's horrible. Suggest me.
I have a problem in my throat, I have tonsils! Sometime I have pain in throat when I drink or eat cold! So please give me any suggestions.
I have a problem in my nose, it remains chowked everytime. I can not breath properly. I tried my medicines but in vain. All medicines gives me temporary and i want permanent solution. Please help me
2 days onwards I have full cold and headache while am getting cold I got teeth and ear pain also why.
I have a runny nose ever since the climate is changed. I tried multiple home remedies and I'm under medication still nothing is working. My nose blocks at night and I'm unable to breath. Please suggest me something and help me out here. Thank you in advance.
I had a surgery for bone grown in my nose I was having a breathing problem by this but now I had been cured by this surgery and mean while at that moment I was also having sinusitis problem and it is still there event though the surgery has been before 1 year so can I know what too take (food) and what not too take (food) and some precautions and suggestions too please.
Acute sinusitis is a type of infection of the sinus. It involves an infection or inflammation of your sinus membranes. The most common symptom of sinusitis is that you have trouble draining mucus from your nose. The sinus is the cavity around the nasal passage and it may swell up when this condition occurs. Usually, the symptoms are temporary. However, sometimes, especially if you suffer from chronic sinusitis,medical intervention is required.
- Saline Nasal Spray: This is a spray you put into your nose several times a day to clean your nasal passages.
- Nasal Corticosteroids: There are many types of nasal corticosteroids. They include fluticasone, budesonide, mometasone, beclomethsone. These nasal sprays not only help to treat inflammation, they help prevent to prevent inflammation as well.
- Aspirin: This is a type of OTC pain relievers and they help relieve the pain of acute sinusitis. Acetaminophen and ibuprofen are two other OTC pain relievers which can be used instead of aspirin.
- Antibiotics: Antibiotics are usually not required and should never be taken without the doctor's prescription. However, sometimes the doctor may recommend it if he thinks there is a bacterial infection or if the symptoms progress rapidly.
- Immunotherapy: Immunotherapy is given when allergies are the reason you are having acute sinusitis. It is rarely needed, however.
- Surgery: For sinusitis symptoms which are chronic or occur frequently, nasal surgery may be the best option for permanent relief. A number of different surgical procedures can be used to treat acute sinusitis such as balloon sinuplasty, endoscopic sinus surgery etc.