Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Am 28 years old, I have problem with pcos irregular periods am not getting periods even for 4months. Am married I want to conceive ASAP. Please help me.
I get pregnant and I want to abort baby and I take medicine like misoprostol by taking this medicine I have my period on.
Bulimia Nervosa is an eating disorder which is marked by the tremendous compulsion to binge eat, and then adopt extreme measures to avoid putting on weight. It usually affects men and women of all ages. Bulimia Nervosa makes you extremely restless, when all you think about is how to undo the binge eating.
Signs that you are suffering from Bulimia
- You are unable to stop eating
- You consume food very secretively when nobody is around
- You eat till you almost feel sick
- You rarely eat normally; you either overeat, or you go on a fast
- You exercise vigorously after eating to burn off the calories
- You use a lot of laxatives, or enemas
- You try to vomit out the food you have consumed because you feel guilty
- You have a very poor image and perception about your own body.
- You have low self esteem, and you consider yourself to be worthless and unattractive
Physical signs of Bulimia Nervosa
- Scars on the knuckles or hands; from trying to run your finger down your throat to induce vomiting.
- Saggy and puffy cheeks
- Discolored teeth; from throwing up every time after you have binge eaten
- You experience very frequent fluctuations in weight
Risk factors with Bulimia Nervosa
Bulimia Nervosa is a very complex psychological issue, and the following factors tend to increase the risk of this disease:
- Gender - Women are more likely to suffer from bulimia than men.
- Age - Bulimia normally affects people in their late teens and early adulthood.
- Biology - Bulimia may also be linked genetically, with evidence that if you have close relatives with this disorder, you are more likely to suffer as well. Deficiency of the chemical serotonin in the brain might also play a leading role.
- Media and peer pressure - Media has this tendency to feature skinny models and this adversely affects the youth who tend to be guided by what the media projects.
- Sports or other artistic pressures - If you are an actor, or a dancer, there are higher chances of you suffering from Bulimia if you are encouraged to eat less and exercise a lot more to be in shape all the time.
An indian kitchen is full of health benefits. Indian cooking is such that almost every ingredient has some benefit or another.
Few herbs and their benefits are:
1. Garlic is a cure: raw garlic has immense health properties. It has cancer prevention and cure properties, boosts the immune system, cures infections & allergic reactions, cures colds, fevers & flu apart from having anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties. What one needs to do it eat half to one clove of garlic every single day. This will maintain immunity and prevention of internal infections. Ear infections can be treated with garlic and oil. This oil can be made by adding 5-6 cloves of chopped garlic in olive oil, keeping it aside for three to four days. After that, strain the oil and keep in a tight bottle.
2. Ginger, peppermint and fennel for stomach - these everyday food items aid digestion, digestive cramps and relieve gas. They also help heartburn and stop nausea & vomiting. These herbs are ideal for your digestion, making life easy. All three can be consumed in the form of tea.
3. Cinnamon for weight loss - has anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties. It is also good for weight loss. It has been proven that it kills bacteria and viruses up to almost 100%. It is advised to include it in tea or have a pinch of cinnamon powder with your early morning lemon-honey water.
4. Aloe vera completely heals - aloe vera has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and antiviral properties. It is also known to heal burns and wounds, soothes stomach and helps multiple skin ailments.
5. Oregano fights diseases - oregano is a powerful antibiotic and happens to be more effective in neutralizing germs in comparison to chemical antibiotics.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Hi im 40 years old I have done ivf test 1st spt and after that I have a physical issue I have a fever and paining body so what I do I call my doctor he told me come 14th of spt. So what I do.
Hi sir my last period date 15 october and this month today means 13 november I am period so can be possible pregnancy?
When ever I see girl wid big breast I get attracted and want to have sex. What shall I do to reduce such things.
She is 46 year old and she is facing irregular period since two years and she has done all test, that is normal and she last get down in july for one month continuously and she had taken treatment also medicine blood test ultrasound that was normal and nkw she is in pain again like alway happen before mensuration.
Normal menstrual cycles range from every 21 to 35 days, according to the Cleveland Clinic, and most women's periods last four to seven days. Unusually short, lengthy, light, heavy, frequent, infrequent or painful periods can derive from stress, dieting, birth control pills and medical conditions, such as fibroids, polycystic ovary syndrome, endometriosis and, less frequently, cancer. Overexercise and low body weight can cause your cycle to stop altogether. In addition to seeking any necessary medical treatment, emphasize certain foods within a healthy diet to help regulate your cycle.
Whole grains provide valuable amounts of fiber, protein and B vitamins -- nutrients that improve hormonal balance and reduce symptoms of heavy menstruation, according to Dr. Christiane Northrup, a physician and women's health expert. High-glycemic carbohydrate sources, such as white bread and sweets, on the other hand, can worsen your symptoms. They can also impede blood sugar control, interfering with positive energy levels and moods. Limit these foods and emphasize hearty whole grains, such as quinoa, barley, brown rice, oats and popcorn, instead.
Oily fish, such as salmon, mackerel, lake trout and herring, provide rich amounts of protein and healthy fats, which are also important for hormonal balance and normalized menstruation, says Northrup. As top sources of omega-3 fats, oily fish reduce inflammation, which plays a role in pain and bloating, and may help minimize menstrual cramps. For best results, replace protein sources rich in saturated fat, such as red meat, dark-meat poultry and cheeses, with baked, grilled or steamed fish. Saturated fats increase inflammation
Flaxseeds for Fiber
(also u can take flax oil of vestige)
Flaxseeds are top plant sources of omega-3 fats and valuable sources of fiber. They also contain lignans -- natural compounds that can help balance hormones, including estrogen, according to a "Nutrition & Food Sciences" report published in 2012. Add ground flaxseed to other healthy foods, such as smoothies or whole-grain muffins, or have flaxseed flakes for a breakfast rich in omega-3s, fiber and protein. Fortified cereals also supply iron, which is important to replenish if you've experienced heavy menstrual bleeding. Your body loses iron through blood, which can lead to anemia.
Fruits and Vegetables
Getting plenty of the antioxidants, vitamin C and beta-carotene is also important for improved hormonal balance and menstrual health, says Northrup. Fruits and vegetables provide significant amounts of both nutrients, along with fiber. Avoid fruit juices and fruits with added sweeteners, which have a high glycemic index. Instead, opt for fresh or frozen, unsweetened fruits and vegetables. For beta-carotene, eat sweet potatoes, carrots, cantaloupe, mango and sweet peppers. Top vitamin C sources include red bell peppers, citrus fruits, broccoli, strawberries and brussels sprouts.
THIS TIP ALONG WITH PROPER HOMEOPATHIC REMEDIES CAN HELP BETTER FOR MENSTRUAL COMPLAINTS.
While pregnant women undergo wide range of emotions throughout the nine months of pregnancy - elation, depression, anxiety, excitement and anticipation, men too experience a roller coaster of feelings. Men who are expecting a baby might be stressed due to things like financial responsibilities, relationships and work. Becoming a dad involves lot of change, often all at once. It can lead to stress in his pregnant partner. Unfortunately this can affect your baby's health and development as well.
Every women's body, mind, circumstances are different. It is hard to predict how she will be feeling at any given time. The best thing you can provide is unconditional love and support to her. Understand that there is no single "normal" pattern to what a women will feel as she progresses to pregnancy. Rapid hormonal changes makes her more emotional and you have to face it. The best is to notice her feeling and be patient.
Respect her and be there for her needs:
Building a baby is incredibly taxing on a women's body. The first and third trimester are particularly hard and exhaustive even in the most energetic women. This is your time to step up. The first trimester is an ideal time to begin learning and give the support that your partner needs. You should buy easy to wear clothes for her. The health and happiness of both mom and baby should be at the priority. Respect her body and emotional needs. If she is unable to eat certain food due to nausea, then you should also avoid those foods. You should avoid alcohol, tobacco and illicit drugs.
In addition to her physical health, a women's emotional well-being and her mental health also pay important role in pregnancy care. As the hormonal level in her body increases, it makes her more irritable. Sometimes she is over joyed and excited and sometimes she is worried and fearsome as the delivery approaches. Recognise the pregnancy as a way to deepen your relationship with your partner and your new child.
Hi I am 24 years recently married missed my periods but preganews test done twice showing negative please guide also what to do if pregnant we are not planning baby for next 3 years.
My mother had taken regestrone 5 mg to postpone her periods but she developed drowsiness, headache, pain all over the body with a day. Please take me to get out of this problem.
Outbreaks of zika virus infection, caused by an emerging mosquito-borne flavivirus, have occurred in Africa, Southeast Asia, and the Pacific Islands; currently, there is an ongoing zika virus outbreak in the Americas. Zika virus is transmitted to humans via the bite of an infected aedes mosquito. This type of mosquito usually bites during the daytime and breeds in standing water.