Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Pushpalatha ShelakeYour feedback matters!
Sir meri age 18 saal hai aur mera pet bahut jayda nikl gya hai mai kya karu ki mera pet under chala jaye.
I have left the alcohol from past 9 months but I have pain in my back is it due to lack of calcium and vitamin d in my body. What should I do know.
The prospect of healthy and voluminous hair is desired by one and all. Perhaps it is this unanimous wish for it that makes it extremely rare and infrequent. Ayurveda, with its advantage of natural remedies has proved to be extremely beneficial in making the hair healthy and lustrous. The various Ayurvedic medicines are:
- Bhringraj: The benefits of Bhringraj need little introduction. It not only facilitates growth of hair, but also prevents early graying. It comes in different forms, either as powder or in oil form, but in both forms, it is equally productive.
- Neem: Neem is extremely beneficial in treating maladies of the skin as well as the hair. It is commonly prescribed by doctors to treat various skin conditions like chicken pox and eczema. At the same time, it promotes growth of hair and significantly improves the health of your hair.
- Ritha: Ritha was always considered as the most natural alternative to shampoos. Contrary to shampoos that are available in the market, Ritha is mild and is bereft of the harmful chemicals present in the former.
- Shikakai: Shikakai has large amount of antioxidants as well as it is tremendously rich in Vitamin C and D, making it the obvious choice for the hair. It not only adds a natural sheen to your hair but also reduces dandruff and detangles your hair.
- Ashwagandha: This is tremendously beneficial in rejuvenating hair. The benefit of this herb is twofold, it not only reduces the effect of the hormone cortisol that is detrimental to hair, but also facilitates the production of melanin.
- Brahmi: Brahmi not only provides nourishment to the hair, down to the roots, but also strengthens it. If it is regularly applied on the hair, it inevitably makes the hair lustrous and thick. At the same time, it cures the split ends and thereby prevents further damage.
My weight is very less as compare to my height. My height is 5.6 inches. Weight is only 49. Age is 30. Still looks like lean. I don't have any issue for diet. I will eat properly 2 times. Please assist me abt my problem.
When I" m exposed to sunlight or while sweating, experience itching. Ho w to avoid it? Moreover a type of exima has occurred near the elbow and knees. What should be applied?
I am 37 years old but from the year of 18 hair fall started and now my all my hair is lose. What can I do to get back my hair growth? Also my body is very thin. What should to do?
Physical activity has been identified as an important contributor to maintaining good overall health. Low levels of activity are identified as a risk factor for a range of health conditions, including cardiovascular disease, diabetes and osteoporosis, as well as being a strong contributor to levels of obesity.
Low levels of physical activity are a major risk factor for ill health and mortality from all causes. People who do not do sufficient physical activity have a greater risk of cardiovascular disease, colon and breast cancers, type 2 diabetes and osteoporosis. Being physically active improves mental and musculoskeletal health and reduces other risk factors such as overweight, high blood pressure and high blood cholesterol.