Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Hi. I am 31 years old guy. I have got two questions to ask. First one is that I have a doubt that I am having piles as after passing stools when I try to wash my anus with water I can feel a small swelling comes out and few minutes after washing my anus it disappears. I don't have any bleeding though. I have a difficulty while stooling as my initial stools are really hard and I have to give a lot of stress during stooling initially. I want to know whether I am having piles or fistula and how to reduce swelling? My second question is that my stools have never been this hard like what I am experiencing these days. What medicine should I take to make my initial stools soft as I have to give a lot of stress during stooling initially. Please help me.
Hi doctor My husband hs stone in right kidney please suggest some medicine as soon as possible. He z in pain.
Hello doc I am 47 years old . All my tests pertaining to health are normal. But recently I get burning sensation while passing urine pls advise.
Last month my father was detected with urine infection and after culture test Dr. started Colistin antibiotic treatment for 10 days after which he was discharged but after 2 days he was having fever and was again admitted to hospital and Dr. told us that the antibiotic treatment be given for 21 days after 21 days colistin antibiotic treatment my father is again having fever Why my father is getting recurrent infection What should we do further.
My wife is 28 year old & suffering with ston. 56cm in gv but hemoglobin is 6 only please suggest by homeo path.
I am a 43 yr old male and have suffering from ckd-3 with bp since last 6 yr. seram. Creatinitne 2.6 and uric acid 7.7, please suggest me" diet".
What could be the possible reason for a small guilty like boil near the anus.I am a 35 years old. Female.
My mother has burning pain while urination and in small quantity from last 4-5 years. She goes to toilet 3-4 times in a hour. Problem get worst in night. In usg and urine test no symptoms found. Only blood found in urine which is not seen directly by eyes. She has taken many treatments but not cure permanently. Please advice treatment. She has allergic asthma sometimes. She is not diabetic. please send it to urologist.
Sir, I have got some small 2-3 mm calculi in my both, Right and Left kidney. Since from last year. I have consulted to doctor many times. That time medico prescribed me you had to take 4-5 ltr water in a day and do not take tomato, palak, Red meat, Bringel. I am doing what ever medico said but my problem not solve yet. Sir, what I should do for better treatment?
Mughe bar bar urine aata hai aur tpkta rheta hai Maine diebities chek krwaya to nhi niklta hai suggestion de.
My friend has recurrent episodes of UTI, SINCE 4 days she has hypogastric pain severe, pain while micutating, h/ o hematuria 2 days back, h/o some particles in urine, I'm suspecting it as bladder calculus.
A kidney transplant is a surgical procedure that patients of kidney disease go through in order to replace a non functioning kidney with a live one that is healthy and functions well. Other methods to treat this disease also include dialysis, which basically is an artificial way of doing what our kidneys are designed to do. When dialysis does not work, many doctors recommend a kidney transplant. A replacement or donated kidney can come from a living donor or a non-living donor. This new kidney will mostly work towards keeping the blood clean, which is a function that stops when the old and diseased kidneys fail.
So, here's a list of five essential facts that you need to keep in mind if you are looking at a kidney transplant:
- Donors: While there are living and non-living donors, the doctor will have to ensure that your donor is someone who has no medical history of complications, kidney disease or any other medical condition like diabetes or hypertension. Also, the donor would have to have two proper functioning kidneys. Further, one of the most important factors is the blood group. The blood group of the donor and the patient must match for the transplant to be possible.
- Procedure: During the surgery, the patient will be under general anesthesia. The surgeon will make an incision in the lower abdomen area and the blood vessels of the new kidney will be connected surgically with the vein and iliac artery of the patient. Thereafter, any excess fluid will be drained before wrapping up the surgery.
- Rejection: The patient's body may also reject the kidney. The immune system of the patient may mistake the new kidney as an attacking body and its natural defenses may work against it, which will lead to complications. For this, doctors usually prescribe immunosuppressant medicines that will help in preventing such an eventuality.
- Longevity: While a living donor's kidney may last longer, a non-living donor's kidney will not enjoy such a long life. In such cases, a second transplant can be conducted.
- Diet: After the transplant, the patient will be required to go through a number of measures like coughing to show that the lungs are clear, as well as administration of fluids and some amount of examination and dialysis. Also, the patient will have to have a special diet that includes raw fruits and vegetables, and plenty of non-fat dairy ingredients.
A kidney transplant is a major operation that can change your lifestyle in the long run.