Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Priyatham Bosley
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Priyatham BosleyYour feedback matters!
My mother has been suffering from recurring throat infections. She has throat pain and she says she feels something in her throat. We hav consulted lot of ent specialist who say there is nothing wrong with her throat. It is just a throat infection .can you help amd suggest as in what is to be done .she is in pain.
I have sinus problem. Whenever I am going to sleep below fan for a long time. I face several problem related to sinus. I also have dust allergy.
Hello doctor. Yesterday night my left nostril had blocked I could not sneeze from nostril, so I use take spit (jelly like spit) from nose to mouth. When I spit it out closed blood is coming including with spit. please say what is the problem doct. (Yesterday evening I took two raw garlic pieces) I am suffering throat infection too.
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but extremely discomforting. Some common reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Before going to home remedies please consult Dr.and keep in regular observation. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. Placing a humidifier in room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine by converting the water to moisture fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore, when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly. this doesn't mean you neglect the problem. We have endoscopic treatment and surgery now which is simple and quick healing and resume work .
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in unblocking the blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: The compress(towel) that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing.
- Exercise: Doing aerobics definitely help by releasing adrenaline in body and opens nose. This is the best treatment of allergic rhinitis after avoiding allergens.
Do not use Otrivin like nose drops I inadvertently. This can even produce blocked nose if using for long time.