Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Priyatham Bosley
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Priyatham BosleyYour feedback matters!
I'm a 27 year old male. My sinus and asthma problems seem to be really aggravated at the moment. My inhaler and Otrivin are getting over in less than a week I live in Bangalore. What can I do?
I am having cold for two days with throat pain and headache and congestion cough repeatedly. Please help me.
My mother is 49 years old and she suffers from chronic headaches and body pains. She is taking supplements for high blood pressure and cholesterol. She has blood sugar on a higher side but medicines provided by doctors are taken. Whenever does extra work or stressful one she suffers from extreme headaches and she also has sinus how should I get to root of the problem? Please help me.
Sir his nose is curved and a hump like projection at the dorsum of the nose. It irritates him and feels ugly. Is rhinoplasty a better cure. What is its expenditure and where it is practiced well? In india is it common?
I am 21 years old male and I am suffering from headache in the frontal region for past 4 days. Pain aggravates on bending down. Pain is associated with severe cold and mild fever. I am thinking it as sinusitis. So I have used various antibiotics and analgesics. But pain is not relieved. What should I do now? Is there any home remedies I can follow? Because taking antibiotics regularly is not good. So kindly tell me a solution for this.
Sir my dad is suffering from ear pain since last 2 years pus is coming from the ear doctors say i'll do the operation to this .Is it necessary?
I am 31 male, since 4 days I have a low sound in behind my head. After that I went to ent they say small inflammation in ear, thr sound is not heard when I am busy or around ppl in the day I hear it if you focus on it and in the night when everything is quiet it starts bothering me, I have read posts where ppl say it is a life long thing, I am on the 4th day of it, can I do anything to stop this noise. I have some hypertension and last year had a bout of anxiety. Also in most people when they say 5-10 years with tinnitus does it mean continuously they are hearing this sound? Also since 2 days I have 38.4 centigrade temperature, throat pain started last night. Any suggestions? I hardly am exposed to loud noises Thanks in advance!
Now I am 7th month pregnant. I have came to my parents house. From onwards because of water changing I have suffered with fever for 2days after that fever is not their. I have consult the doctor for monthly checkup and my doctor suggested the medicines for pregnancy mineral and zinc tablets from using that medicines I am suffering from severe throat pain and cough at night only and my nose is getting dry for next day morning. Only at night time only I am suffering. Please give me reply.
The nose for sure must be one organ that most people are unhappy about. Almost everybody has a complaint about the way the nose looks sharp, rounded, blunt, too short, too long, the list can be quite long. Now everyone with these complaints has a reason to cheer and that reason is rhinoplasty. Corrections of the nasal shape or rhinoplasty is one of the most common cosmetic procedures and is extremely common.
If you are unhappy with your nose, read on to know more and then decide if you want to go for it.
What is it?
It involves modifying the bones and the cartilage (in the upper and lower parts) of the nose to achieve desired and improved aesthetic results – narrowing it, heightening the bridge, refining the tip, removing bumps, etc. This correction is done either through an incision in the inside of the nose or the outside so that cartilage and bone can be manipulated to achieve the desired shape. Additional cartilage can be used either from the septum or the back of the ear or very rarely ribs to fill and make it longer.
There are some things to consider before going for a nose job
- Do it for the right reasons: Psychological disorders where people are obsessed with their appearance is not a reason for going under the knife. Then there will be another body part which is not perfect; it will just go on. A better-looking nose can definitely improve the appearance, but remember that perhaps that long pointed nose that you admire may not look good on your face.
- Set expectations: Talk to your surgeon about what will work best for you and have a detailed discussion. Else, you might have to go for a second surgery (what is known as secondary rhinoplasty, which is also quite common)! Remember that the result of the correction should be an improvement from what it was and not a perfect nose.
- Age: Skeletal development should be complete before going for a nose job. This means girls no younger than 17 to 18 and boys no younger than 18 should go for it. Although obsessing with looks starts quite young in life, wait for nature to run its complete course of growth before going for manual intervention.
- Cost: Done purely for cosmetic reasons, health insurance does not cover nose jobs, and prepare for the cost.
- Recovery: The first week after surgery, you would be using a nasal pack or a splint. There could also be facial swelling and discomfort and restrictions on going out in the sun, exercise, and contact sports. So, plan for it accordingly.
Have an open heart talk with your doctor about the entire procedure before going for it! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.