Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Hello, Actually I am facing some skin problems, my skin is oily and facing problem of cystic acne which cause pain also, my face and my neck is getting darker than my rest of body. Please help me out with some genuine solution I don't want to consult a dermatologist . Thank you!
I am 19 years old boy, I am having a hairfall problem. Since it is our heredity problem. But I don't want to loose my hair. What should I do?
As I have lots of pimples on my face past from 3-4 years and I have showed to many doctors it's no use, please suggested me a good treatment to get rid of pimples.
On mine skin there are no of pimples which grow day by day. So how to avoid such pimples. Should you suggest me some diet?
How to get back hair in bald area. At the age of 14 my hair started falling and i'm 16 now and losses my side hair and got bald patches on the side hair line I don't have any hair problem like dandruff etc. I have done many treatments to get back my hair on bald side patch and I even tried minoxidil topical solution but it didn't worked for me So I want to know how to get back hair in the bald area.
I had white marks on my shoulder and back of chest ,they are increasing day by day, which medicines should I go for them.
hello I am 24 years old and suffering from major baldness I think this is in genes coz my father had also but as compare to my father had more hair in head at the 24 please suggest me.
I am male of 26 years. By the last 10 days, I have pimple like structure on the opening of my anus and now it got cut and it's paining a lot.. What should I do to cure it. Is it piles or anything else. How can I cure it.
I have black spots as well as pimples in my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I have a dark spots on my face which is caused by pimple. Just suggest any good cream to get rid of spots in week. Nd have a fair skin.
I have stretch marks on my stomach and I used scars removal cream but didn't see any changes what should I do now ?
I am 26years old and I have problem of white hairs from few weak I noticed that my hairs were white fastly what should I do.
Aging is not just a matter of your skin care regimen and the products that you use. If you are using path breaking products and ignoring your diet and exercise routine, then you are setting yourself up for premature aging, despite the best and most expensive treatments. A poor diet on a constant basis over a period of many months and years can cause irreparable damage to the delicate skin of your face as well as the other parts of your body. (Know more about acne problem)
So find out about the six kinds of food that may be aging you.
- Sugar: This may not come as such a surprise. The next time you decide to reach out for a fistful of candy or chocolates, think about the effect it may have on your skin and its elasticity. A sugar overdose can start a process that doctors’ term as glycation. This usually happens when you end up ingesting more sugar than the cells of your body can handle, process or even accommodate. In this process, there is a production of advanced glycation end products which can damage the collagen of your skin. Collagen is the element which renders youth and elasticity to your skin. (Learn more about diabetes problem)
- Alcohol: The dehydrating effect of alcohol is well known to everyone. The body takes a long time to break down alcohol, which means that the effect lasts longer. So if you have been persistently ingesting large amounts of alcohol on an almost daily basis, then you will need to think of the effect that all the dehydration is having on your skin which can give rise to premature wrinkles and lines.
- Charred Meat: If you are a fan of smoked steak and meat dishes, then you will need to read this point. The inflamed hydrocarbons breaks down the precious collagen present in the skin even as it makes your face and skin look puffy due to the effect of inflammation. Also, this may contaminate your next meal, so remember to clean up the grill properly.
- Salt: Excessive consumption of salt can lead to many problems for the body and the skin as well. It causes the body to retain excess water which can give you a bloated look. You can use a caffeine based moisturiser for a quick release of excess fluids in such cases.
- Processed Food: Packaged and processed food that has been frozen with preservatives and excess salt for a long time can harm your skin by stripping away the mineral and nutrient reserve that is usually replenished with right eating.
- Spicy Food: The skin reacts to constant ingestion of spicy food as this dilates the blood vessels and leaves the skin looking blotchy.