Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Priti SawantYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old I have ring worms I used many tablets terbicip used but not reduced what I will do ?
I am a footballer. A month ago I met with an accident whic gave me some scars all the scars are almost okay now but from the last week I have sprained my ankle I dont know if the sprain is related to the accident and I want to get out and play. Please help.
The National Sleep Foundation advises:
For back sleepers, use a thinner pillow with a thicker area at the bottom for better neck support.
Stomach sleepers should use the thinnest possible pillow, to reduce strain on the lower back.
Side sleepers should opt for a thick pillow with a wide edge, to fill the area between the shoulder and ear.
Wedging a pillow between the knees can help ease lower back strain.
Replace a pillow after about 18 months of nightly use.
I am 45 years old. I have diabetes from last 8 years. My sugar level is 100 and 147. S. I take allopathic medicine trivolip 1 mg in morning and night one tablet each, my sugar is under control. How to cut my sugar tablets from 2 to 1, few months ago my sugar is go up to 300. Then doctor change the tablet glycokind m to trivolip, but some times my cholestrol is high can I take ayurvedic or homeopathy medicine with allopathic medicine which medicine is best for diabteies give me advice. I want to reduce allopthic medicine.
I am suffering from sex problem the sex time was just only 30 second and penis also not much hard I was vey shy while doing sex.
Its been five to four days I am getting itching alll over ma body. I applied all lotions and lactocalamine for some days but it got increased till date. please tel me some remedy.
My question is while doing sex, I released ma sperm within a minute. Is any problem to me? And how I can overcome the situation?
I have aa stomach problem When ever I do any heavyweight work pain start in my stomach from left side thek after 20, 30 minutes vomiting start, green colour vomiting and it occur until I don, t go to doctor. After that doctor give me 2 injection then it stop. Please help me.
I have asthma. Nd I like running. I need some strong psychological strength to inspire me, motivate me and hit that star.
STIs or sexually transmitted diseases are infections whose transmission to a healthy person from an infected person happens through sexual contact. However, with modern medicine and diagnostic techniques, there are ways to prevent, detect and cure them effectively and quickly.
Not all diseases are curable though and it is best to follow preventive measures. Also, for sexually active adults it is an absolute necessity to get tested regularly for their health as well as the well-being of their partners.
Why do people tend to avoid getting tested for STIs or sexually transmitted infections?
One of the major factors that avert people from regular tests is the social stigma attached with sexually transmitted diseases. It is absolutely imperative for sexually active adults to go for regular checkups so that if they have any infections or diseases, it can be diagnosed quickly and remedial measure can be taken appropriately.
The benefits of regular checkups
Some of the benefits of regular checkups are mentioned here:-
- Regular checkups can detect problems at a stage when the conditions may not have progressed too much and this will make it easily treatable.
- With HIV positive patients, the quicker the testing gets done the quicker the treatment can be started. Thus, can prevent the onset of AIDS.
- Regular checkups can control the progression of the diseases such as Chlamydia, which if left untreated can cause permanent infertility.
- Getting a prospective partner tested is also a good idea as this can enable one to protect themselves from STIs.
- Symptoms for certain STIs can be similar to many other non-sexual or non-venereal diseases. Thus getting tests done is the only way to get to know if there is an STI or if it is some other nonsexual disease.
- HPV or Human Papilloma Virus can be detected easily with regular STI checkups and thus appropriate treatment can be started. If HPV isn't detected early, it can manifest much later in the form of cancer, which makes it more important to get yourself checked early on.
I had asked about piles and have been taking Amroid tablets but I do not find it working because i'm bleeding while at toilet since this sunday. Please can you suggest me whats better to do for a quick remedy because I am too busy due to my job to go to see a doctor until sunday. Thank you.
Sir meri mom. Ki age 49 hai. Unko gale me problem ho rhi hai. Awaj nhi nikal rhi hai. Saans lene me problem ho rhi hai khasne par bahut dard ho rha hai.
I am 56 in age, my sugar fasting is 128, is it in boarder line or I should medicine and precaution ?
Hello, I am been suffering from piles from last 3days. Some blinding is also happening. I have consulate to doctor but no improvement, pl suggest.
My wife is 17 weak pregnancy, uterus stitched 3 weak ago, can us do sex this time? Can do Oral sex this time?
Paranoid personality disorder (PPD) is a mental disorder which makes you feel fearful, nervous and suspicious about people or situations around. This disease usually starts to show its signs from early adulthood and is more common in men than women. People suffering from this disorder are unable to maintain close and long lasting relationships with people as they have the habit of blaming and not trusting other people. The most common symptoms of this disorder are:
- Doubting the loyalty of others
- Fear of revealing their own personal information
- A tendency of holding long lasting grudges
- Inability to handle criticisms
- Abrupt instances of anger and instant reaction
- Showing traits of coldness in a relationship
- Having a feeling of always being right
- Having problems in relaxing
- Being stubborn, argumentative and hostile
- Causes: The exact cause behind PDD is still unknown, but according to some medical researchers it happens due to a combination of biological and psychological conditions. Additionally, bad emotional experiences during childhood and having gone through a physical or mental trauma also leads to the development of the disease.
- Diagnosis: This condition cannot be diagnosed at home and is usually diagnosed by a specialist. The first step taken by a doctor in order to diagnose the disorder is an examination of the medical and psychiatric history of the person. Additionally, if the health records of a person do not indicate anything, then the doctors usually go for some expert opinions by a psychiatrist.
- Treatment: Most of the people suffering from this disease are not even aware about it, until someone brings it to their notice. Doctors usually believe that psychotherapy, which is a form of counseling, is the best way to treat PDD. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.