Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Preeti GirkarYour feedback matters!
Mam meri age 28 hain Main ek married women hu mujhe abhi march mein periods hue The uske Bad band ho gye the ab jakr 4 june ko hue h but khul kr nhi hue means hona naa hona ek barabr hain To mujhe kya krna chahiye mujhe periods na hone ki wjh se back pain puri body mein pain rehta h aap please mujhe suggest krein what To do jisse periods regular Ho jaye.
I am 52 years old have problem of dry cold from many years my ent doc says its allergy and gave me some medicines but not anti biotics. He also advised me to judge myself sources of allergy like white rice is there some allergy test that I can take to know sources of that cause elrgy and then I have a bad throat every moment then I feel like clearing my throat please help me.
I am 20 year old from last 5 month l had night fall problems, it happened every day what I have to do?
I m 25 year old n m suffering from premature ejaculation problem so which food, fruits exercise would be best.
Madam/Sir, I have loss my few hair from the front side of my head. I guess in future I could not stop it. Then what should I do?
Dear sexologist, main bahut baar sexual mood mein tha. Akale mein ladkiyan dress pehane maan ho gaya. Bra aur panty pehana. Ladkiyan jo panty pehle pindhe the woh main pindh liya. 3 week tak daily change kar ke girl panty. Baad ke mera ek problem huaa hai. Mera penis ke aas paas aur scortum ke andar aur anus mein bhi chota chota safad (white egg) dikhne ko mila aur chota 6 leg bala ant dikhne ko mila. Ab main sirf detrol use karta hun. Bur ant ab bhi 4-5 dikh rahe hain. Har din. Ab main kya karun. Please mujhe help kijiye.
I have a dark circles since last four years. So please suggest me any homemade ideas to remove dark circles.
I am facing sensitivity in my two teeth from last 7 months. My doctor had recommended me to use colgate sensitive toothpaste n brush. I am regularly using both but still facing the same problem. Please guide me.
I have a thin body and I want to have a normal body. I also used to eat fruits and others eatable things to make my body fat in normal size accept medicine but no use. So wat should I do regarding to this. To make my body become fat.
Swollen breast tissues in men or boys caused by hormonal (testosterone and estrogen) imbalances is called gynecomastia. Both breasts or one breast, can be affected by gynecomastia. At any point in life, from birth to puberty, even in adulthood, you might develop gynecomastia. Most of the times, gynecomastia is caused by hormonal imbalances, but there might be some underlying causes as well.
Gynecomastia is normally not a serious condition, but it can be difficult to deal with the pain and embarrassment.
It can be cured with surgery or medication, if it doesn't go away on its own.
Symptoms and signs of gynecomastia include:
- Enlarged glands in the breast tissue
- Tenderness in the breast
The causes that trigger gynecomastia include:
- Hormonal changes: Testosterone and estrogen control the sexual development in men and women respectively. Estrogen is not a hormone that only women produce; men produce it too. When the production of testosterone and estrogen are thrown out of balance, gynecomastia occurs.
- Medication: Certain medications such as anabolic steroids, androgens, HIV/AIDS medicines, antibiotics and chemotherapy can cause gynecomastia.
- Drugs and alcohol: Substances such as alcohol, marijuana, amphetamines, heroin and methadone cause gynecomastia.
- Health condition: Certain factors, such as aging, hypogonadism (hormonal disorder), hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid gland), tumors, kidney failure, cirrhosis, liver failure, malnutrition and starvation can lead to gynecomastia.
- Herbal products: Essential oils derived from plants such as lavender or tea tree, used in lotions or shampoos, have weak estrogenic actives. They have been said to cause gynecomastia.
Gynecomastia can be cured either with medication or surgery. Surgical options for gynecomastia are, however, limited.
The two surgical options for gynecomastia include:
- Liposuction: Liposuction only removes the fat from the breast, not the breast gland tissue. It has fewer complications, there is limited or zero blood loss and there is less distortion of the nipple.
- Mastectomy: Mastectomy removes the gland tissues in the breast. The surgery uses minimal incisions to remove the gland tissue. Also, it involves less time to recover. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.