Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PraveenaYour feedback matters!
Me and my gf had unprotected sex before three days. Taking unwanted 72 pill now will avoid pregnancy or it will not.
My wife age is 25, she suffered with pph after a normal delivery. Its our first baby. Is there any chance that- It might happen again in our next chance. It was one month ago & She was about to die. I wants to know- what precautions- we should take further. I have heard about test tube baby, Is this method success-full, As i am afraid for taking chance of another baby.
How can I prepare my lady sex partner, for doing sex? Are the previous activities like kissing, breast pressing sucking obvious? Can these previous activities make my sex partner like a whore?
I have been using condoms since 9 years. My question: whether is there any chance to my wife to get affected by my use of condom while intercourse?
I have abdominal pain during periods. and have less periods as normal. and have breast pain n itching?
Does sweet decreases sex drive in female. Can you suggest what amount of sweet is fine for sex drive.
I am 17 years old I missed my period since 42 days I had sex with my bf what is the solution for me if i'm pregnant please give me solution.
My wife had taken regestrone 5mg on monday ie 19th october till friday 23rd octobet twice daily she has not yet got her periods please suggest.
My Periods date was on 1/10/2016 but now I am not having Periods on 4/10/2016, so please advice me what to do.
I am 23 years old. I missed my period this month. I brought pregnancy kit. My result was positive. This is my first child. Can you please tell what to do now.
If I do sex unprotected and girl becomes pregnant, if I tell her to eat papaya then what happens? Papaya stops pregnancy? I want to know.
I am 26 years old. I have three miscarriage in past 2 and a half year. Now I tried to get pregnant bt I can't. I done my karyotype test and it shows I have 46XX9qh. My husband karyotype was normal. He was 33 years old. Is this is the reason of my past miscarriage? What should I do now? Either trying to conceive through naturally or try IVF?
With cricket being such a favourite sport in our country, almost everybody takes to it. What starts off as playing during summer holidays in open grounds can take more professional and committed routes with an obsession to become national and international players. It is very important to understand that it is not about the game, but about overall fitness, both of the mind and the body. It requires extreme physical fitness and focus and therefore planning a meal for cricketers is of extreme importance.
A cricketer’s diet should include the following. It would depend, of course, on how much you are playing, age, build, metabolism, etc.
- A good source of energy as everything requires energy, including standing on the field through long hours. About 40% of the diet should include carbs, which should come from whole grains and cereals. Processed foods and packaged foods are best avoided. Ditto for white rice and flour.
- Fats from nuts, seeds, yoghurt, and other dairy products is advised. Avoiding excess fat, as it can reduce agility and speed on the field, be it during fielding or running between the wickets. Fried and oily foods are a strict no-no. Grilled foods are great any day!
- Sufficient quantities of protein which can come from cottage cheese, spinach, greens, legumes, chicken, fish, and other seafood. About 30% of the diet should include proteins.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables and hydration cannot be ignored. These not just give fiber, but also give the required vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals for optimal body and mental functioning. Specifically, sodium and potassium are essential for the muscles.
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol in excess. Green tea is a great substitute
- Sports drinks are filled with not just energy, but are also carbonated and sugary. Not recommended daily except for a sugar rush when playing.
- It is advisable to eat with people you play with. It helps boost each other's food habits, which could be different from others.
- On a daily basis, the foods should be spread through the day.
- Eating should be spread out as, breakfast – pre workout – workout - post workout – lunch – training – post training – evening meal/snack – dinner.
- In addition to eating, a good amount of hydration (water predominantly, can also include other natural drinks like tender coconut and fruit juices and milk shakes) is essential to keep the body and mind fit.
- The meal should be planned to ensure the body is provided with a constant source of energy instead of large amounts of sugar rushes.
- If there is a need to lose weight, this might need to be revisited to achieve the target weight. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
I removed my uterus with one every2011. Iam51years old. Now adays (nearly ten months) iget tired when I walk (15min)&my legs nerves are paining. Please give any advice or tips.
The first step is to attempt to relieve any underlying performance pressure on the male. If premature ejaculation occurs when intercourse is attempted, the couple should be instructed not to attempt intercourse until the ejaculatory problem is treated. In the meantime, the male may use manual stimulation, oral sex, or other means to satisfy the female partner.
If the male always experiences ejaculation with initial sexual excitement or early foreplay, this is a serious problem and probably indicates lifelong premature ejaculation (the history should reveal this). Such cases will most likely call for treatment in conjunction with a mental health care professional. These more difficult cases should be screened out.
Next, the couple should be instructed in sex therapy techniques, such as the stop-start or squeeze-pause technique popularized by Masters and Johnson.
In this technique, the female partner slowly begins stimulation of the male but stops as soon as he senses a feeling of excessive excitement that may lead to ejaculatory inevitability. She then administers firm compression to the penis just behind the glans, pressing mainly on the underside. This compression should be uncomfortable but not painful. Once the male has the feeling that ejaculation is no longer imminent, the female resumes stimulation.
The process should be repeated and practiced at least 10 or more times. Over time, most males find that this technique helps decrease the impending inevitable need to ejaculate.
After practicing this technique for a while, the couple can move to another phase of the process. In this phase, the partners sit facing each other, with the woman’s legs crossing on top of the male’s legs. She stimulates him by manipulating his penis first close to and then with friction against her vulval area. Each time he senses excessive excitement, she applies the squeeze and stops all stimulation until he calms down enough for the process to be repeated.
Finally, coitus may be attempted, with the female partner in the superior position so that she may withdraw immediately and again apply a squeeze to remove the male partner’s urge to climax.
Most couples find this technique to be highly successful. It can also help the female partner to be more aroused and can shorten her time to climax because it constitutes a form of extended foreplay in many cases.