Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Pratibha UtageYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old and I doesn't having a periods in this month. And there is no pregnancy. I have checked with the pregnancy test. I am very scared what should I do?
Hi I am 22 yrs old and I am facong irregular mensurational cycles. Two months once I am getting periods and the flow is lasting for 1 month. Please advise.
We are newly married couple, after having sex for long time, whole body will start to pain so how to come out of this.
Due to white discharge and heavy flow I am having back pain and weakness pls give line of treatment.
I m about one month pregnant and my second month has started. So I want to ask that in first trimester can I take facials massage. It is okk or not with this.
I am 25 year girl. I already suffering from pcod last 1 year. With this I have headache as well.help me
Hey. I had an unplanned sex 4 hours ago wid my partner without condom soo his penis leaked in my vagina what shud I do to avoid pregnancy except the use of pills?
Some basic components for good sleep
1. Regular physical exercise (preferably not in evening's)
2. Minimise daytime napping
3. Avoid fluid intake or heavy meals just before going to bed
4. Avoid caffeine intake (tea, coffee, cola drinks) before sleeping hours.
5. Avoid regular use of alcohol (especially avoid alcohol as hypnotic for promoting sleep)
6. Avoid reading or watching television in bed.
7. Sleep in dark, quiet and comfortable environment.
8. Regularize time for going to sleep and waking up.
9. Try relaxation exercise.
I menstrual period of 15 days. Since15 days continuously the bleeding goes on? Wt should I prefer to control it. And this is the 1 st time iam facing like this.
Unlike the rest of our body, our teeth do not have the power to heal themselves. This is because cells that are responsible for the healing process are not present in large numbers in the teeth.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
I'm 31 years female there is no solution for unexplained infertility? Medicines will not treat this problem? One cannot conceive with this problem?
My period due date was 9th july i.e. Yesterday however had mild spotting today morning. Also having lower back ache since past 2 days. Did a home pregnancy test it was negative. Can I be pregnant?
My wife is pregnant in this time what food is need full to her and his baby. How to care him at this time please suggest me.
Hi, Meinne family planning operation karwaya 2015 mai sath mai abortion karwaya mujhe teen ladke hai operation se mein ab yeh operation reverse karwana chahati hu tubul recanal kya phir se mein pregenent ho Paugi or kitna percent success hoga operation mujhe period bhi normal hAi or meri age 30 hai.
Hello Dr, my wife is 13 weeks pregnant. Dr please tell me can anomaly scan find out autism or how to find out autism in the new born child?
Weight training is a method of exercise where you use either your body weight or external weight to build strength and increase muscle size. The principle of weight training centers on eccentric and concentric movements of the skeletal muscles, thus stimulating them to grow. Usually the sets, reps and the tempo of the exercise are manipulated to concentrate on size, endurance or strength.
It is important to note that certain aspects of weight training are detrimental to your body. You need to be aware of these aspects so that you can maximize your strength gains.
Here are 4 ways that weight training may harm your body are:
- Warm up: Warming up before working out is very essential, as it increases blood flow in the body. It loosens up your stiff joints and elevates your heart rate. You may do basic cardio exercises, such as jumping jacks and bodyweight squats as your warm up regime.
- Don't push yourself too hard: Don't over exert yourself in your workouts, listen to your body and stop when you feel that you can't go on anymore. It increases the likelihood of you being injured and thus is detrimental to your health.You may try to lift heavier weights compromising on form or posture, which can lead to various muscle tears or strains.
- Stretch after your workout: It is very important that you stretch after your weight training workout. It aids in muscle recovery after a heavy workout and also makes the joints more mobile and flexible. Stretching also allows the tensed muscles to relax and improves posture. Lack of stretching increases chances of injuring your muscles and may put a damper on your weight training muscles.
- Injuries: Injuries such as pulling a muscle or injuring your joints are very common if you lift weights. It is of utmost importance that you follow proper form while working out. An example of this would be when you don't keep your spine straight while squatting, thus resulting in a slipped disc injury.
Hai doctor. I would like to know about the reasons for late periods. My girl frnd had 4 to 7 days of difference. Is it a problem. Kindly reply the reasons.
Arnica alone will change your life! It is a fabulous homeopathic remedy for physical trauma (from accidents to childbirth), shock, bruising, exhaustion, jet lag and much more.
Calendula ointment or cream is Nature’s finest antiseptic. Available in most health food stores, made from marigolds, it promotes rapid healing and prevents wounds from turning septic.
Have a great week