Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Very good experience I would say. Doctor Prashant is quite cooperative with skillful experience and talent. He do listen and understand your problems. He will suggest the best solution that you can afford with. Absolutely I would recommend.
A smile is said to be your best accessory. For a beautiful smile, it is important not only for your teeth to be pearly white, but they should also be well aligned. Just like a toothbrush and teeth whiteners, which can make your teeth sparkle, braces can align them efficiently.
If you're thinking of getting braces, here are six things you should know:
1. There is no age limit to braces: Braces are usually linked to the awkward teenage years, but there really is no age limit to straighten your teeth. It is no longer uncommon for adults to opt for orthodontic treatment to straighten their smiles. All you need to ensure is that your gums and teeth and are healthy. Even a senior citizen can wear braces!
2. Types of Braces: Traditional Metal Braces are made of the stainless steel brackets and wires that inspired the term, 'metal mouth' years ago. Fortunately, today's metal braces are noticeably smaller. And new heat-activated archwires move your teeth more quickly and less painfully as they respond to your body's heat.
- Ceramic Braces mock metal braces in shape and size, but they use tooth colored or clear ceramic brackets that blend more naturally into your teeth.
- Lingual Braces use the same metal brackets and wires used in traditional braces, but the brackets and wires are installed on the inside of your teeth to keep them hidden.
- Invisalign consists of a series of customized, clear BPA free plastic tray aligners that are removable and typically replaced every 2 weeks to keep your teeth moving in the desired direction.
3. Certain oral health conditions can prevent you from getting braces: Healthy teeth and gums are a prerequisite for braces at any age. In some cases, patients with exceedingly receded gums may not be eligible for braces. Another oral condition, which is commonly seen with people who cannot get braces, is the teeth with shallow roots.
4. You may feel a little discomfort: It does take a while to get used to wearing braces. The first week is usually the most uncomfortable or sometimes, there is no discomfort. If feeling discomfort, your mouth and teeth may feel sore and tender. A salt water gargle can help relieve this discomfort. Feeling your teeth get a little loose as the braces begin to work is normal. This is because, in order for the braces to straighten your teeth, they must first dislodge them from their current position and angle. As your teeth are repositioned, this looseness will disappear.
5. You will probably need to wear a retainer: Getting braces means signing up for a long term treatment. Even after the braces are removed and your teeth have been repositioned, you will probably need to wear a retainer for some time. This is to ensure that your teeth do not return to their original positions.
6. Be prepared to put more time into your teeth cleaning routine: Wearing braces means you can not neglect brushing and flossing. Teeth can become permanently stained if food and beverage debris is not cleaned away from all the nooks and crannies formed by your braces.
The sooner you treat your teeth, the faster you will be able to flash that million dollar smile.
I have mouth ulcers from last 1 and a half month no medicine is working. Please send me any advice on this.
Iam suffering from mouth ulcer and I used the B complex tablets but it is not working please give a suggestion to me.
I have yellow and dirty teeth in my mouth and this will causes several pain in my teeth and there is dirty smell in my mouth so, What should I do take care of my teeth?
My mouth is painful I can not eat food there is a crack in my mouth at the end of teeth. Its very irritating please help me.
I am suffering from pain inside of cheek and so painful when eating anyone of food. So please suggest me how to remove this problem?
If plaque is left to sit on the teeth, over time it can harden and turn into something called tartar. As tartar builds up, it can push underneath the gums, causing bleeding or irritation, known as gingivitis. Gingivitis is the early stage of gum disease, and it can be stopped with good oral hygiene and simple dental treatments. If left alone, gingivitis can turn into severe gum disease, which can damage the bones holding the teeth, leading to tooth loss.
This all might seem kind of scary, but there’s no reason to stress out. Even though plaque buildup can harm your teeth and gums, it’s surprisingly pretty easy to keep it under control. Here are things you can do to keep plaque from taking over:
Brush after meals. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles, and a pea-sized amount of fluoride toothpaste. Brush for two minutes, making sure to brush the back teeth.
Floss at least once per day. The best time to do it is before bed or after your last meal. Dental floss can target the plaque that’s hiding between your teeth, where a toothbrush can’t reach.
Visit the dentist twice per year for a checkup and cleaning.
Theeth problem hi bahut taklif hii kuch bhi khana nahi kha pata or muh me chhala bhi aa gaya hai or bahut jayada dant me dard hii or bahut sare ilaaj kiya par koi fayda nahi please koi upay bataiye.
I have yellow stains on my teeth due to underground water, please suggest me the treatment for this. Is there any type laser treatment by dentist to remove the yellow stains from teeth? please suggest..
Hello Sir my father is 67 years old. He has no teeth and need best solution in economy cost. Please suggest.
To prevent gum disease:
1). Brush your teeth twice a day.
2). Floss once a day.
3). Visit your dentist regularly 6 monthly for a checkup and cleaning.
4). Eat a well-balanced diet.
5). Quit smoking and tobacco chewing. Smoking and tobacco chewing increase your risk for gum disease.