Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Pranit N. GogateYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 25 year old female. Suffering from itp last three years. Now bearing full body ache. Cant comfortable in walking. What should I do.
Unable to do squats because on bending there is a sudden shooting pain in the knee. What should i do? Please advise.
On last sunday when I woke up in the morning my left shoulder was paining. And now pain is becoming sever nd when I try to raise my hand up then it cause to much pain. Applied moov also but didn't get any relief. Unable to understand what happen.
I am 20 year old and very long time my shoulder joint pain for every hard work so please give advise me thank you.
I did yoga yesterday I was in home for months so I did exercise yesterday and now my top joint of my both arms are hurting please tel me if there are some quick remedies.
I feel pain in bones of the entire body all the time. I feel weakness in my head at many times and seems sometimes that there will be darkness in the eyes. Kindly let me know what is the solution. Should I consult gynaecologist as I have 4 years baby or shall I consult Orthopaedic for pain in bones or shall I consult General Physician? What tests are required?
My mother has sleepdisc from almost a span of last 10 years. Is there any natural way except an operation fr her to get allright.
Sir since from one year I am struggling from shoulder blade problem, how to get cure say some tips..
I have severe chronic pain in right back side of the head since 5 yrs. I have removed xray, doctor told me that you don't have spondylitis. Can't make out the reason for pain please help. (Sometime I have also pain in the neck.)
Enter question for you or someone else. For e.g. I am 25 year old male and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven’t got any relief. What should I do now?
Hello doctor my father whose age is 65 cannot able to smell and he has pain in knees. please doctor suggest me how to get him cure.
I am 26 year old I have paining in all joint of legs how to ge relief from this problem please give me suggestion.
Lack of proper mobility due to stiffness and significant pain can be due to a number of bone and joint problems. Osteoarthritis, arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, as well as injuries, trauma and inflammation of the knees are only some of the reasons why a patient may be experiencing joint pain. Apart from rest and medication, various surgical procedures may be considered as an option for particularly severe cases. Partial knee replacement surgery is one such option. So, here are the five questions that you must ask an orthopaedic specialist about partial knee replacement surgery.
- What is partial knee replacement surgery: This kind of surgery usually seeks only to replace the damaged part of the knee where the movements of the patient get restricted to a great degree. With the help of this surgery, the orthopaedic surgeon can replace the medial or inner part of the knee; or the lateral or outer part of the knee. When the surgeon conducts a surgery to replace the entire knee, this is called knee replacement.
- How to prepare for the procedure: The doctor will advise you to stay away from any medication and dietary supplements that may hinder the work of the anaesthesia that will be administered before the surgery. Before the surgery, the orthopaedic specialist will understand your medical history.
- What is the procedure: The surgical procedure for partial knee replacement surgery usually involves keeping the knee in a bent position so that all the joint surfaces are well exposed. The surgeon will start by making an incision that is about six to ten inches in length, before removing the knee cap in order to remove the joint surfaces that have faced damage. Once this has been done, the surgeon will attach artificial joint pieces and close the knee. Then, the doctor will bend and rotate to test for balance and proper functioning of the knee. This procedure usually takes close to two hours.
- How long does recovery take: The recovery process usually takes about three to four weeks following the surgery.
- What to do after the surgery: Pain medication will help the patient in coping with the initial discomfort and after effects of the surgery. Right after the surgery, the patient will be shown exercises before he or she is put onto a graduated walking program where walking indoors and then outdoors will be practiced. The patient will be required to take on physiotherapy for four to six months following this procedure so as to recover in a better manner and have a better functioning knee.
Get a complete check-up done in case you are facing persistent knee problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.