Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pranit N. Gogate
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Pranit N. GogateYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old male and have backache for last two months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of the days I am have not got any relief. What should I do now?
Hello sir, I am 21 years old male. I have pain in my right leg for last two months. What should I do?
My wife has been diagnosed with disc problem L4-L5 and she is suffering from back pains. W have been told that it is a life long problem and she will have to live with it throughout her life. Please suggest solution to this problem.
I am suffering from bones disease. Please tell me remedies for fractured and weak bones and vitamin d deficiency.. I had multiple fractured bones. Please help me.
Dear Madam / Sir, I am Christo 27 years old (24/09/188) Weight 102 kg Height 176 cm I am having Ankylosing Spondylitis for the past 10 years. I am taking Sazoo 1000 mg and Ark 75 once a day. I am having Bp taking Envas 5mg twice a day. Recently diagnosed with Sugar too. I fell like dying. I have joined Swimming and going by Walk to by office mostly. I am having rotational shift mostly night shift. My parents are looking for Bride for me but I am afraid of Marriage. I have a very small Male organ. Please Advice me.
I am 25 years old I have back pain from last 3 months I have already taken treatment from local doctor.
Over the years of adulthood, a combination of bad posture along with wear and tear means that a significant amount of the adult population is affected by back pain. But is this normal for children, as well? Well, in most cases, the answer is a 'No'.
- Children and adolescents have a greater degree of flexibility than adults, that is they do not complain of back pain as much as adults do. So when should a parent be worried if their child complains of acute back pain?
- If a child is very active, then this could be a cause for concern when it comes to injury to the back. Due to the rough nature of the sort of activity that he or she is engaged in, stress fractures are possible. These injuries are generally explained by overuse. What a parent needs to keep an eye out for is, if the child complains of pain when certain actions are performed. So, back pain which occurs, say, during butterfly stroke when the child swims could mean that the child has a case of spondylolysis or a stress fracture.
- If the back pain is so bad that the sleep of the child is disturbed and he or she wakes up on account of it, the parent should take this seriously. The reason for this is that the pain could be caused by a tumour to the spine or an infection. A possibility apart from these two could also be arthritis.
- A parent should also be worried when the back pain is not the only thing that the child complains of. That is, if there are other things such as a fever and weakness, as well as pain extending down either or both legs, it could be a sign that the trouble is more than just superficial. In a similar way, when there is trouble walking or there are problems related to the functioning of either the bowel or the bladder, a doctor is to be consulted.
- One of the most common cases of back pain in children happens to be Scheuermann’s disease, which is also known as Scheuermann’s kyphosis. What this means is that the spine is rounded in the middle. While this causes pain, it is usually not debilitating enough to hinder normal movement. But, after all, who would want their child to go untreated and suffer as a result?
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!