Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. PranathiYour feedback matters!
. I am 14 years old. My weight is 59 kg .I want to lose my weight so please advice me some time remedy to lose my weight .
My new born baby of 15 days has got watery eyes. Water keeps coming out of her eyes. What needs to be done in this case and is this normal for new born or I need to be worried about it.
I am getting my eyesight weak. Please suggest what should I do to get rid of this Problem. Tell what should I eat more?
Dear Dr. , Tamil nadu ,unmarried working in sales .My problem is I had weak erections I used to masturbate often before .I can't feel my orgasm now it became flexible and I can see some nerves on top of it and it became 2 inch's small. I don't want to take pills for this cure I want to cure with taking some home remedies .Dr kindly help me out from this situation .
Dear doctor, I am suffering with syringoma from many days. I consult a doctor and ask about laser but he said it is risk and he advised me for other way of treatment. But he said there will be a chance for scares. So that is the reason am thinking to remove that. So please suggest me what I have to do now is there any other treatment for this problem without getting any scars. Is there any treatment in Ayurveda or homeopathy.
I always have yellowish eyes. How to improve their colour? And also can you suggest something for back pain?
I am not sleeping till at late night from so many days. So my eyes were went in deep .is there any way to take it to normal stage.
I was told by an optometrist that the power for contact lenses can be of lower value than that of eyeglasses, is it true?
My son age 5 with sphere 1. 5 & cylinder -3 in both eyes axis 180. Vision 6/12. How can I improve his vision with diet and exercises. Dose cylinder increase fast or slow
What are the symptoms of swine flu? And I have also problem while reading, suddenly the all not clearly visible, like blur. Is it necessary to consult with Doctor for eyes. And sometimes not clearly visible thing that is little bit far from me.
I am 18 years old and my eyes turn yellow as soon as I come in sunlight. What I should do to prevent this?
My eye is paining because of my studies and long travelling routes what can I do? It's very painfully at night !including headaches that's very intense and painfully obvious.
With technology at your fingertips, it is hard to think of times when the existence of laptops and television sets was unimaginable. Technology is common enough to be taken for granted in present times. TV and laptops are especially in widespread use. The primary reason could be entertainment, an urge to connect to the larger world, or the need to kill time. Such dependability leads to severe health hazards. Read on to find out more:
Effects of TV and laptops on your health:
- Sleep deprivation: Long hours of exposure to artificial light can lead to sleep deprivation.
- It can also lead to serious vision problems: Watching TV or using laptops for long hours can make your eyes vulnerable to constant glare. You fail to realize, but changing lights of a computer screen or of a television set in a dark room can be extremely strenuous for your eyes to adjust. Constantly changing lights can lead to glaucoma. However, dry and itchy eyes, headaches and poor vision are the commonly noticed effects.
- It causes obesity in children and adults: Since all your work can be done on the internet, you tend to become lethargic. You are too lazy to go to the market or to the bank. Even if you are not watching you use the television for background music. Adults therefore do not make qualitative use of their free time. Children are addicted to playing games and browsing sites on the laptop. They hardly indulge in outdoor games. This leads to obesity in adults and children all the same.
- Propels your desire to eat fast food or packaged food: Binge eating is a very common practice while watching TV or using laptops. Chips, pizzas, burgers, ice- creams, cold drinks and absolutely anything junk devoid of nutritional value are more liked by us. Junk food not only leads to weight gain but is also detrimental to our digestive system.
- Can increase the risk of infertility in men: Laptops heat up when used for a long span of time. This heat can increase scrotum temperature which results in reduced sperm production, leading to infertility.
As is said, nothing in excess is good for your health. It is therefore, best to make controlled use of TV and laptops to avoid its harmful effects.