Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Pranali Durgude GadhaveYour feedback matters!
I m 23, I come very early on bed and gets really frustrated after. It takes only max 8-10 to come. My sex life is being hell. Can you help me how to over come with this. Should I take viagra. If yes then how? I mean how many times is there any side effects of taking viagra? please doctor help me out. Looking forward for your precious opinions. If I should come for the appointment then please inform me. Thank you.
I am 25 years old. I suffered from hair loss for last four years. I take a lot of treatments but still find no remedy for my hair loss problem.
I have I eat 3 times a day but my body can not be grow it everything but not suite on my body please suggest what I take to solve this problem.
I have back pain on my left buttex. I have also knee pain on my right knee. While walking i find the bone in the right leg is rubbing in the joint. Hence pain.
Doctor please help me I find my hair falling suddenly. Till there were not any problem. I checked the water and other factors there's no dandruff too but I am facing a severe hairfall and I can notice it within this 3 year time a large quantity have fallen down. Now I am not confident to walkout in sunlight. Can you suggest me a solution?
Since two weeks red colours pimples appear on my face what can I do please advice me to cure from it.
I am 18 years of age with 95 kgs of weight. What precautions I should follow for becoming 75 kgs. Please suggest me.
I'm 35 year old. Weight 74 kg. Hb 11.7 gm. Sir mujhe fresh hone par pain hota hai aur kabhi-2 blood aate hai. Daily aisa nahi hota. Is vajah se main fresh bhi nahi ho paata. Please help me.
I am 18 year old male. I am having nightfall problems since last one year. It occurs every 4-7 days. Is it bad for my health? Is it related to hair problems? (Because I'm having hair problems since last year) What are the reason behind nightfalls? How can I stop it? Please help:(
Is consuming egg whites in a vast quantity can increase your body mechanism and can lead to heart attack and rise in pressure as I feel some extra pressure after my gym session which makes me un comfortable for consuming egg white and yolk?
I have a job in engine room in ship so get pain in my backbone. Please advice me how to cure it. And which type of exercise perform daily.
I have many pimple on my face and hence I have black dots on my face. So how prevent the pimples and how to remove black dots?
Sugar is the trigger to most of the diseases an adult faces in present times. Sugar is not only harmful for adults, but can pose severe threats to the health of a child as well, if not administered in monitored proportions. But again, sugar is indispensable when it comes to sweetening your drinks and desserts. In order to prevent yourself from the health hazards of sugar, you should know more about its scope and effects.
- Sugar can lead to a fatty liver: Fatty liver is a troubling issue faced by many across the globe. It is wrong to think only alcoholics are subjected to this health condition. People who exercise little and consume huge amounts of fructose are also exposed to the threat of this disease. When a person doesn't do enough to burn up the existing amount of glycogen in his or her liver and take in fructose repeatedly, the liver turns that fructose into fat, impairing one's liver capabilities to a great extent.
- Sugar may make you resistant to Leptin: Leptin is a hormone released by your fat cells. The hormone is particularly necessary as it sends signals to your brain telling it you are full and won't be requiring any more food. Fat people have more number of fat cells and thus additional Leptin too. The Leptin becomes inactive due to the effects of heightened blood triglycerides and insulin, both of which counter its functioning.
- It is addictive and there lies the key to temptation: Sugar is enormously addictive. If you like sweetened products, you will find it hard to resist your cravings for cakes, cookies or chocolates. Sugar accelerates dopamine secretion; this hormone makes a person feel good. Dopamine is the hormone released on the consumption of drugs such as cocaine.
- Calories in sugar are not balanced out with any mineral or vitamin: Because of its lack of nutrient value, sugar is said to have empty calories. Food items rich in sugar tend to make a person lethargic and slackened while depriving them of essential minerals and vitamins. It is therefore, best to not allow children to have pastries, chocolates or puddings in excess.
- Sugar leads to extensive tooth decay: Sugar can accumulate on your teeth if you are having too many sweetened food items. This causes your teeth enamel to wear away, making it more prone to cavities and dental caries.