Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Pramod M. DhamaleYour feedback matters!
When the immune system of the body reacts against the tissues of its own body, it is called an autoimmune disorder. To put it more dramatically, the body becomes its own enemy. The immune system of your body keeps fighting disease causing germs and bacteria, but in rare cases, the immune system might malfunction and fight its own body causing different disorders. These disorders may be caused due to genetic issues or due to mutations. According to ayurveda, autoimmune disorders are a result of constant unhealthy lifestyle and diet. Ayurveda works at the root cause of the disease where it starts treating the malfunctioning immune system.
Here is how ayurveda treats autoimmune disorders:
- Toxin removal: Ayurveda starts working on removing the toxins from the body. According to ayurveda, toxins or ama in the body interfere with the proper functioning of the immune system, which often leads to autoimmune diseases. Usually shunthi, haritaki, pippali, maricha, hingu and saindhav lavan are used to detoxify the body.
- Metabolism correction: Not only will ayurveda detoxify the body, but it will also correct the metabolism which gets messed up when afflicted with an autoimmune disorder. Neem, guggulu, guduchi, vasa, patola patra and ghrita are used to correct the metabolism.
- Increase in ojus production: Ojus is the component which helps in the nourishment of the immune system. It is generally received from the food you eat. Due to dysfunctional immune system causing the impairment of metabolism, production of ojas decreases to almost nil. Hence ayurveda increases its production. Guduchi, haridra, manjishtha, amalaki, nirgundi, yashtimadhu and pippali are used to increase ojha production.
- Immune system correction: Lastly, ayurveda works at correcting the immune system. If the immune system is not corrected, then the above treatment procedure will just be useless. Ghrita, haritaki, bahera, amalaki, ela and dadim are used generally to calm the immune system and rejuvenate it. They help correct the immune system for normal functioning.
Autoimmune disorders may not be easily treated, but that doesn't mean you cannot expect it to cure or witness a miracle. You just need some faith and confidence alongside proper treatment and you are ready to roll. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am 41 years old man and I have backache from last two moths and I take many ointments but they does not work. I am not able to sleep at all. Please help me.
I am 65 years old male. I am taking trazine S 2 mg And Trafex 1 mg each!/2 tablet in the night from the past 30 years for depression happened in 1982. Now also I am finding difficult in getting sleep in the Night. The doctor (pshyscarist) says no other option and continue the mediation. What should I do.
I am 32 years old male iam suffering from knee pain from last 2year, when I walk for 20 to 30 min continuously the problem arises or when I am climbing steps iam facing the problem severely for left leg.
I have strong pain in my stomach what should I do? I can not understand what is that. Plzzz help me me.
I am 35 years old male. Since last one year I can feel small balls kind of structure inside my skin all over the body. I did research a bit and came to know it as a LIPOMA. I consulted an ayurvedic doctor, he also confirmed it as lipoma only. The treatment was continued for almost 2 months but could not feel any difference, I am not sure what medicine he was giving me as these were in PUDIYAs (wrapped in pieces of news papers). Please suggest me a proper treatment for the same. It looks very wired.
Hello , I was scratched by a cat on my hand on May 1st 2016 and starting May 1st 2016 to May 29th 2016, I had taken all anti rabies shots on time (first two doses with xprab which is a purified lyophillized vero cell rabies vaccine and the last three doses with rabipur which is a purified chick embryo cell), again on July 6th 2016, I came in contact through another cat , but I felt as if its teeth just touched by right leg, I again took rabipur vaccine on on 9/7/2016 and 12/7/2016. Now I had a 1 year old male pet cat, I got heim vaccinated with anti rabies vaccine RAKHSHARAB in March 2016 followed by a booster in June 2016. On 28th July 216, the pet cat scratched my right index finger, however on 29th July 2016, she passed away unfortunately in a car accident as he tried to cross the lane. I washed the wound with soap, water, dettol and applied betadine. I consulted a physician here and he asked me not to take any further booster vaccine doses, but its been almost 26 days , I still feel pain on my wound site, pain comes and goes. I talked with my doctor again and he informed me that the pain might be due to small nerve damage in my finger, is he correct , what could be the reason of the pain? Secondly can anyone tell me where I can check my antibody titre level in India, is there any lab which perform test like Rapid fluorescent focus inhibition test RFFIT, as I could not find any lab in my place which perform such test.
I am 25 years old, I got married in this year march, I was getting periods every month 5, but this month am getting brown discharge instead of period, on this month 5th I saw some brown discharge for few days, after 5 days again am getting thick brown discharge. I saw thick brown spotting may I know why am miss my periods any serious problem?
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but Minions seem to disagree. An apple being the fruit of choice for millions of households across the world, recent studies show that apples may not be as good for you as you’ve been led to believe. For starters they have high sugar content, for the calorie conscious, which might be a bad revelation. The really high fiber content of apples is known to induce stomach aches. Studies show that most apples in the regular market are laden with pesticides, which are harmful for human consumption. Apples are known to cause allergies too and not to forget, apple seeds contain trace amounts of cyanide.
So if not apples, what is supposed to keep the doctor at bay? The world is going ga ga over bananas. Bananas and papayas are two easy to resource, lower priced alternative as the household fruit of choice. Here’s why.
- Papayas and Bananas contain fewer carbohydrates and more protein than Apples and hence instantly making them a better choice for calorie conscious.
- High levels of Tryptophan, make bananas and papayas a natural antidepressant and stress buster.
- Both are rich in Anti oxidants which helps in preventing and fighting cancer.
- Bananas protect an individual against type 2 diabetes and aid in weight loss in this new age of morbid obesity that makes it quite a selling point.
- Both fruits being rich in vitamin C are known to boost immunity.
- Papayas are rich in flavonoids, vitamin A and beta carotene, which protect the mucus membrane of the eye and are known to prevent age related retardation of eye sight.
- Bananas and Papayas help prevent swelling of joints and work well to prevent arthritis.
- Both fruits are known to help ease menstrual cramps.
- Papaya is rich in vitamin E, vitamin C and antioxidants like beta-carotene which helps prevent your skin from free radical damage keeping wrinkles, marks and signs of ageing at bay.
- Papaya is known to encourage hair growth and fight against hair fall.
- The duo is known to improve overall digestion as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 56 years old male. No history of BP and diabetes. My triglycerides level is 359. Is it dangerous? What medication you suggest? Also I am deficient of vitamin D.
I am 35 year old, I am not getting sleep completely whole night only 2 or 3 hours I sleep. What should I do.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Lybrate | Dr. Vandana Dave speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY