Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Prakash ThoratYour feedback matters!
Hi. I' m suffering from right hand pain from the neck n it extends to lower back on right side. When stress is there the pain is giving the hard time. The physiotherapy made pain. Worst. What I have to do
Hello, I am having a pain in my upper right half of back just right of spine. It becomes severe in night while asleep. I already shown it to general physician in my town but after good 2-3 days under medication the pain is back. The day time is not that painful as compared to night. The parts affected in pain hours are neck, which is not freely movable but it' s ok during day time even though there seems no problem in neck muscles, there is also slight pain in shoulder and right hand also seems a little numb during extreme pain in night. Everything I mentioned is on the right hand side and left portion is normal as before. Please help me out.
What are the symptoms of typhoid. And why should we avoid typhoid n what are the precautions to remove typhoid nd what type of food should be eaten.
I am 33 year old, I have pain with swelling little bit hard for 3 days only at diffrent placeses like heels or anywhere in foot, hand finger of hand if pain sever taking painkiller it will reduce. Suffaring from years. Ra factor, uricacid. Crp every thing was normal. It is more frequiently in summer only otherwise 2 to 3 months it is happend. It is different one please give solution thank you.
Pimples on my face for a long time and darkspots and blackheads too. My face's colour does not match with my rest body it is darker. When I use Tenovate-M cream at night my face gets clear. Is there any substitute of this cream as a local doctor in my city told that this cream is not can be used for a long time and may cause any problem. Please suggest me some medicine for getting clear face, get rid of pimple, blackheads and darkspots. My HB is 12.5 gm.
Crunchy, juicy, tasty and filled with goodness, fruits are nutrition powerhouses. There are a few statements doing the rounds on the internet that have scared people into believing that fruits can be eaten at certain times only. Let us separate the facts from the myths to put you at ease
- Should fruits be eaten on an empty stomach? The argument that myth mongering articles seem to put out there is that fruits are most beneficial if eaten on an empty stomach. This is partially true. There are no added benefits of eating fruits on an empty stomach per say. Contrary to claims that it can help aid weight loss, this can work if you fill yourself with fruits and hence consume lesser calories via your meal.
- Should fruits not be eaten with other foods? The big myth perpetrated out there is that if you mix fruits with your meals, it will make you bloat. The argument provided is that fruits digest faster than other food and mixing of the two can lead to unwanted side effects as the body has trouble digesting the carbohydrates in fruit when mixed with other foods. This is reality is not true. Think about it. If our stomach is incapable of digesting mixed meals, we would not be able to digest most foods as our meals are generally a combination of nutrients like vegetables, fibre, carbs and protein.
- Should fruits not be eaten after meals? This is a big one floating out there. Fruits are high in sugar content. When eaten after a meal, the sugar feeds the bacteria aiding the fermentation process in the stomach. The stomach produces high concentrations of hydrochloric acid to break down the food. This is a hostile environment that does not let the food stay long enough for bacteria to colonize or reproduce.
- Does eating fruits at the wrong time produce gas in the stomach? In reality, gas is produced by the colon and not the stomach. While certain fruits may cause a reaction resulting in feeling gassy, it has nothing to do with your food content.
- What is the science behind the false alarms: A lot of diets focus not only on what you eat but how you eat it in combination with other food. An Ayurvedic diet, for example, recommends that you eat fruits separately from other foods, especially proteins. Most myths have stemmed out from specific advice given in specific cases which have been generalized to increase the scare factor. According to the British Journal of Nutrition, combing citrus fruits with rice increases the body's absorption of iron. Other studies have shown that combining certain berries with legumes increases the antioxidant property in each food. Compared to traditional desserts like cakes and cookies, fruits instead add nutrition and fiber and fill your sweet tooth craving. So it all depends on what your dietitian advises you.
Fruits can be a great source of nutrition in our daily diet. To know which ones can give you the most benefit, consult a doctor today.