Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you to get in touch with the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prakash Mane
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Greying Hair
Submit a review for Dr. Prakash ManeYour feedback matters!
There are many ways to gain weight but the best way is to eat healthy foods. To help you out, listing out the healthy foods to gain weight.
1. Lean red meat: it is loaded with proteins and iron and aids in quick weight gain. Choose rib-eye, t-bone, new-york strip and beef tenderloin. These varieties should be taken with a healthy diet for a healthy body.
2. Peanut butter: it is loaded with proteins and fats; hence they are great for weight gain. A tablespoon of peanut butter contains 100 calories and it contains various essential nutrients like magnesium, vitamin e, b3 and folate. While purchasing a bottle of peanut butter, opt for one that doesn’t have added sugar.
3. Whole fat milk: opt for whole fat milk instead of skim milk. It is loaded with vitamin d and a, it has only 60 calories more than skim milk. This will help you gain weight faster.
4. Avocados: they are the best way to gain weight since they are high in heart-healthy fats and calories. They also have potassium, vitamin b, e and folic acid.
5. Potatoes: potatoes contain carbohydrates that help in gaining weight. They are rich in protein, fiber and vitamin c. Consume potatoes with skin since half of the proteins lies in the peel.
6. Whole wheat bread: whole wheat breads are packed with fiber and minerals. They will help you stay full for longer periods of time and will provide you sufficient energy.
7. Butter: it is loaded with fats and it is best for long term weight gain. But it should be consumed in moderation since regular consumption increases the risk of heart disease.
8. Cheese: it contains high amounts of protein and fats. It also has calories, calcium and cholesterol. Hence, consume cheese to gain weight quickly.
9. Banana: it contains 105 calories and is packed with carbohydrates. They provide you instant energy and are best to gain weight.
10. Chicken: a 100 g of chicken has 25 g of protein. People who consume chicken for a month will gain weight.
Formation of solid masses in the kidney due to excessive accumulation of uric acid, calcium, vitamins and minerals lead to chronic pain and excretory problems. Kidney Stones, also known as Renal Calculi is a condition usually brought about by inadequate hydration and consumption of food high in calcium, but in most cases it a hereditary condition. The most commonly opted for treatment is surgery to remove the stone/s.
Do you suffer from kidney stone formations on periodical basis?
Do you often go through chronic abdominal pain due to the formation of crystalline calciferous masses in your kidney? If you do, surgical procedures are neither the answer, nor a plausible option for you. Besides being risky, surgery clearly isn't effective in bringing about an end to the condition on a permanent basis. Homeopathic remedies, on the other hand, are not only safe, they offer as little of side effects as possible. Homeopathic treatments of kidney stones are also proved to have been effective in most cases.
What are the most common homeopathic alternatives to suppress kidney stone formation?
Berberis Vulgaris is the most reputed homeopathic drug when it comes to diluting the stone in the kidney and also in reducing the chronic pain that is often associated with stones. It is also said to improve chances of mitigating periodic bouts of kidney stone formations. Berberis Vulgaris is effective for various kinds of kidney and renal stones. In addition to this drug, Sarsaparilla, Hydrangea, and Benzoic Acid also prove effective in the long run. Sustained practice of such Homeopathic remedies along with increased intake of fluids and adequate exercise go a long way to ensure cessation of kidney stone formation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.